Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1790 times
Received Karma : 1571 times

Witchking back

Post by Intrinsic »

Hey king, I assume you know what your way around to find the political forums or whatever you're looking for, smokebreaks has only site in the world I know with a no-holds barred political forum. And the unappreciated seedy business.

But whatever, jes have fun

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 419 times
Received Karma : 513 times

Witchking back

Post by Prawn Connery »

Sally wrote:
Prawn Connery wrote:...

There are no such things as facts. There are no absolutes.
You absolutely sure?

Consider:
There are no absolutes in a relative universe.
The above statement is an absolute.

Facts are relative to the species. And space manifold, of course.

Alternate facts are easy & fun to quantify. Mathematically you only need one instance to invalidate.

For instance, myself.
Touché Sally! The Universe is a paradox – I am absolutely sure!

:toker1:
Licensed to Krill

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Witchking back

Post by Jesús Malverde »

There is only one fact. And before you ask, I have no name for it.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Witchking

Witchking back

Post by Witchking »

Banned wrote:Okay then, we can't take the ICmag credentials, they give those away in Cracker Jack boxes. But that'll do.

Ummm checked your messages?
I just did and I see -said the blind man. Thanks for the Rep!

Witchking

Witchking back

Post by Witchking »

Intrinsic wrote:Hey king, I assume you know what your way around to find the political forums or whatever you're looking for, smokebreaks has only site in the world I know with a no-holds barred political forum. And the unappreciated seedy business.

But whatever, jes have fun
Thanks for the welcome Intrinsic. Fun is what I am all about. Until 2020 I was probably the most laid back guy you'de ever meet. Then the world went crazy and I'm going crazy with it.lol

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Witchking back

Post by bentech »

one caution

when describing fools raising their children foolishly

avoid the characterization of that as them Fing their children

thats the only moderations actions ive ever seen here...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Witchking back

Post by bentech »

id say that the speed of light and the cosmological constants
both strong and weak

are examples of absolutes entirely impervious to affect by human observation...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Witchking back

Post by Intrinsic »

As a scientist I want to say I agree, observation. Then the trick about multi dimensions, there may be exceptions outside of the 4 or 5, counting the Einstein space time manifold. Is that outside our observation? I wish I knew. That weak strong ya talk about, at least one more dimension needed.

There's a whole branch of mathematics looking at 3d Knots ( those things Sailors and climbers use) in muti dimensions. Whether they can even exist outside of 3d. Yes I said outside of! Weird.
Which always gets me thinking about proteins, shape matters thus are similar to knots. Fact to disprove: dna life is all connected in > 3 dimensions, that is the same phenomenon.

Enter this rna virus, perhaps you heard my speculations, spiritual tangents before, meshing with munchy's hologram universe.

Which brings me to something I wanted to talk about when alternate facts were introduced, instead of fucking around. Apologies. Hopefully the above nonsense will make more sense.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Witchking back

Post by Intrinsic »

I wish to discuss facts, particularly scientific facts.

Proven scientific fact. Nup, oxymoron.

A scientific fact evolves.

Consider the set { ideas hypothesis conjecture thesis conclusions opinion}, call this set: facts.

With science when you presented a fact it has to be in the form of being able to be disproved. This take some learning.

God exist
Is not disprovable so it's not a scientific fact.

God made the heaven in earth in 7 days.
This Is a scientific fact.
It can be disproved.

There are pi diameters in every circle's circumference.
This is a scientific fact.
it can be disproved.

You only need to find one circle that is smaller or bigger than pi diameter of that circle.

Course you're dealing with a kinda tricky irational number to find on a tape measure but people have tried from the Egyptians on, at least we know of.
the engineers have tried and failed, the mathematics created numerous proofs, Mathematical proofs (i'll leave that to different ramble).

Over time if the fact has stood up it is called an established or verifiable scientific fact. So there are pi diameters in every circle's circumference Is a verifiable scientific fact.

This is science.
Hey if you find a circle not pi diameters, bring it to me will publish it together.
You got a perpetual motion machine bring it to me we'll patent it together.

With science, a hypothesis or thesis evolves to a fact with the scientific method. Yanno verifiable experiments, peer consensus, and such voodoo are the hallmarks of the science philosophy. it's all over the dark Internet.

Ok I'm done, I think. Then there's the bit about quantum entanglement. What comes first, cause and effect. . I ramble.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 419 times
Received Karma : 513 times

Witchking back

Post by Prawn Connery »

Intrinsic wrote:I wish to discuss facts, particularly scientific facts.

Proven scientific fact. Nup, oxymoron.

A scientific fact evolves.

Consider the set { ideas hypothesis conjecture thesis conclusions opinion}, call this set: facts.

With science when you presented a fact it has to be in the form of being able to be disproved. This take some learning.

God exist
Is not disprovable so it's not a scientific fact.

God made the heaven in earth in 7 days.
This Is a scientific fact.
It can be disproved.

There are pi diameters in every circle's circumference.
This is a scientific fact.
it can be disproved.

You only need to find one circle that is smaller or bigger than pi diameter of that circle.

Course you're dealing with a kinda tricky irational number to find on a tape measure but people have tried from the Egyptians on, at least we know of.
the engineers have tried and failed, the mathematics created numerous proofs, Mathematical proofs (i'll leave that to different ramble).

Over time if the fact has stood up it is called an established or verifiable scientific fact. So there are pi diameters in every circle's circumference Is a verifiable scientific fact.

This is science.
Hey if you find a circle not pi diameters, bring it to me will publish it together.
You got a perpetual motion machine bring it to me we'll patent it together.

With science, a hypothesis or thesis evolves to a fact with the scientific method. Yanno verifiable experiments, peer consensus, and such voodoo are the hallmarks of the science philosophy. it's all over the dark Internet.

Ok I'm done, I think. Then there's the bit about quantum entanglement. What comes first, cause and effect. . I ramble.
A perpetual motion machine? We probably live in one – the universe. Or multiverse. Or whatever verse you subscribe to.

The building blocks of DNA are made up of sub-atomic particles that exist outside the 4 dimensions that we know of. (You should really be referring to 4D instead of 3D, BTW.)

We can prove there are more than 4 dimensions simply by looking at light.

When a photon is emitted by an electron that jumps to a higher state, it travels at the speed of light until it collides with another electron. That process could take billions or trillions of years to happen: all the time, the photon is travelling at the speed of light and not encountering another electron in the vast vaccum of space (which is not really a vaccuum, but now we're getting into the realms of dark energy and matter).

But time – as we know it – stands still whenever something travels at the speed of light.

What this means is that from the photon's perspective, it appears and disappears in an instant. No matter how much "time" has elapsed in our world, the photon experiences no time at all.

Now, if something can come into existence on one side of the universe and then disappear on the other side of the universe in less than the blink of an eye, then it can be in two places at once and no amount of distance matters.

Think about it: a photon pops up and disappears and no time has elapsed. If no time has elapsed, then the photon is techically in two places at once – the place (electron "A") it was emitted, and the place (electron "B") it was absorbed.

But wait, there's more! If a photon can be in two places at once, why can't it be in more than two places at once? Any massless particle can move at the speed of light and travel anywhere in no time at all – so why can't it travel to multiple places at once? Or EVERYWHERE at once?

Which leads me to God. But first, Pi . . .

Can you actually disprove that all circles are made up of Pi radius? No you can't. Because you can't quantify Pi in the first instance. We still don't know what Pi is. And we still don't know – and never will – whether there is any recurring pattern in Pi. I would argue that, with infinite time and space, eventually Pi does recur – it's just that we will never be able to find it because we are not infinite.

Is there a God? I am quite certain that if there is, it is not at all like any of the scriptures. But consider this: if we knew all the physical rules to the universe – all of them – we could predict where every single particle is at any point in time. From the Big Bang to the Big Crunch.

You drop a ball from a balcony. You are able to calculate the pull of gravity; the ballistic coefficient of the ball; the density and composition of the air; the wind direction and strength; the extact release point; and every other conceivable physical attribute that could affect the ball's trajectory. You can now predict EXACTLY where that ball is at any point in time as it falls.

Multiply all that knowledge by everything that could possibly be known in all of existence, and you can now predict everything that will ever happen. That is the definition of "omnipotence". And that is the definition of "God".

Everything can be predicted. There is no such thing as chance. There is no such thing as randomness. We are all subject to the laws of physics – known, unknown and unknowable – which means none of us has free will and none of us is here by accident.

In that respect, there must be a God.
Licensed to Krill