Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Intrinsic wrote:As in the movie South Pacific song:

You've got to be taught
To hate
And fear
You've got to be taught
From year
To year
Its got to
Be drummed in your dear little ear
You've got to
Be carefully
Taught
You've got to be taught
To be
Afraid
Of people
Who's eyes are oddly made
And people who's skin is a different shade
You've got to
Be carefuly
Taught
You've got to be taught
Before it's too late
Before you are six
Or seven
Or eight
To hate all the people
Your relatives hate
You've got to
Be carefully taught
You've got to
Be carefully taught
It's never too late to change your views. I was a racist little fuck growing up. Privileged parents and grandparents who fought in the wars: Japan, Malaya, Korea, Vietnam – and all the refugees who came to Australia afterwards. Everyone in my family hated anyone who wasn't white, and I followed suit. But then I travelled the world and saw that most people were just like everyone else: providing for their families, educating their kids, keeping their sense of humour and just trying to make amliving. There was always someone from a different background who reminded me of someone else back home – same personality, different skin and language. Culture has a lot to answer for, because it breeds contempt.
Absolutely,
Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains the Same.

Man that jogs a memory, remember being in rural Mexico alone, smoking weed with some vatos and noticing they are just templates of people I grew up with in high school.

I believe the point of the song, she's singing, she herself was caught in bigotry, her Crush had mixed children. Breaking from it, realizing it's not natural, it has to be taught, as she was.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

.there is not enough time for the procedure to play out. It would simply be theater..
First, NO, not theater, showing future politicians there are consequences for lying murdering actions. Removal would be following their oath to defend the Constitution. Anything else is dereliction.

Yer almost Word-for-word parroting Fox News.

2nd, The 25th can literally take minutes. It's happened before , historical evidence so that's bullshit Trump enabling.

There's no technical reason impeachment couldn't remove POTUS in 5 days or less. Those that are oppose it should be on record. General Milley has already implied he's unstable and safeguards are in place.

But you Bob and Fox News want to discard the Constitution and bow to bureaucracy instead.

Some have noticed a soft 25th is currently in practice. It took literally minutes of adult decision.

Removing a murdery fool from office is imperative, he's made numerous deliberate blunders that has cost people's lives, livelihoods, homes, children. Disbanded then refused to reassemble the nation's pandemic response team, disregarded free elections, spread misinformation continually, held back resources so the capital could be stormed while the VP, senators and congressmen lifes are threatened. All 2 overturn a free election and grift more money.

But let's see how more of that plays out.

The president of the United States of America has said he will do anyting, has proved he will do the unthinkable over and over. And not in a good way. Children died.

Political theater give me a break.

NO, It's adults taking responsibility of the situation.
The nation is leaderless and vulnerable for next 10 days. But let's wait to see how it plays out. Let 4000 more a day die.

You are giving President Biden the ok to also lie, deceiving until the immediate result of the lies is another coup d'etat to string up the vice president, kidnap senators and congressmen to overturn a free election.

Hell, yer already interested in 25ing or impeaching Biden for less but not Trump.
Do nothing, how Republican.
Fucking enablers.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

"Fantastic!...string him"
Yada yada vacuous argument.

Oh wait, your red herring's got me distracted. Nice job.

Is this an admission that Donald J Trump, POTUS is responsible for what's Wiki is calling Capital Riots on Jan 6?

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Post by Lrus007 »

:smoke:
Attachments
riot.png
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Yep we should 25 potus for both the BLM protest injustices and the capital riots.

We will never forget Lafayette Square.
EjxiFPiWsAAzEgC.jpeg

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Prawn Connery wrote:Mate, what I see in that video is reinforced, shatterproof glass...
I just see high strength tempered glass...that is commonly used on buildings. I don't see any wire or mesh embedded in it like on jail windows. Still, it was the act of police leaving their post immediately before that made it non-secured...sort of signals permission.
Again, I feel we're on the same page here.
Probably pretty close...I just don't think you give enough weight to the role those issues play when shit like this happens. A society whose needs are being met, would not participate in these types of situations.
Most people do the right thing if you trust them and give them the chance.
Amen. :)
Prawn Connery wrote:The scary part is, what would a failed US economy look like?
We may find out. The financial community has been brewing more and more aboot a collapse of the US$.
Intrinsic wrote:The 25th can literally take minutes.

There's no technical reason impeachment couldn't remove POTUS in 5 days or less.
Have you read the amendment? When forcibly removing a president, there are procedural back and forths with time limits, which would most likely be used to run out the clock.

How long did the last impeachment take?
Hell, yer already interested in 25ing or impeaching Biden for less but not Trump.
Comprehension...learn to use it. I indicated no such thing. What I was referring to is the likelihood that Biden will use the 25th to voluntarily hand the reins to Harris.
Intrinsic wrote:"Fantastic!...string him"
Yada yada vacuous argument.
You set the parameters, I stayed within them...and now you're squirming.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2159 times
Received Karma : 1584 times

Post by ripper5 »

Cult of 45
Attachments
FB_IMG_1610321264440.jpg
FB_IMG_1610320913126.jpg

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

So Bob, that's a big fat no.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Crazy ass Republicans are using their participation in the steal the election riots..

To campaign!
"Yeah I was there to steal the election" "Now gimme money"
ErY8SiEWMAQgWhc.jpeg
The coup continues as Republican leaders stoke same conspiracies while others brag of involvement
"I was at the March for Trump and the Stop the Steal Rally, supporting the President, fighting for our country and our Constitution!" says Smith, a fascist, seditionist and traitor. Of the participants in the event: "None were inciting violence," she claims.
In all fairness there were a lot of Trump bitches that didn't participate in the violence, even tried to stop it at times.
Sandy Smith was not one of 'em

Meanwhile the white supremacist are oiling their guns, counting their bullets, building their bombs, tying their nooses.

The majority of the country believes President Donald Trump should be removed before President-elect Joe Biden is sworn in on Jan. 20 and two-thirds hold him accountable for the violent insurrection on Capitol Hill, according to an ABC News/Ipsos poll released Sunday.
In the new survey, which was conducted by Ipsos in partnership with ABC News using Ipsos' Knowledge Panel, 56% of Americans think the sitting commander-in-chief should be removed from office before the official transfer of power in less than two weeks, while 43% say he should not. Among those who say Trump should not be removed immediately, nearly half (45%) nevertheless say his actions this week were wrong

Fwiw a lot of gunshots in Maga country here today

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

8:51 AM PT: House Democrats introduced an article of impeachment against Donald Trump, charging him with inciting last week’s riot and siege on the U.S. Capitol.

Rep. Ted Lieu (D-CA), Rep. David Cicilline (D-RI) and Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) introduced the impeachment resolution, and a vote could come as early as Wednesday. Cicilline said that they now have enough votes to pass the resolution.
25 ultimatum.png