Witchking back

Tell everyone what you are about.
Witchking

Witchking back

Post by Witchking »

Hey folks,
After being gone for many years I have decided to return and check out the "New" Planet Ganja. Quite slick I must say..

While I always viewed Planet Ganja as the Wild west of Canna boards, I can appreciate the freedom of speech members here value. Freedom of speech is something that is slowly being eroded away both in real life and on the internet. As we all know once you give it up, you're never getting it back.

Excuse me while I rant for one minute...
I am normally at another site with an Island theme(should be a dead giveaway)
however recent events there have made me feel like I no longer belong there. I have had many posts in the last few months deleted due to what they term their "political nature" I think i will be banned there soon. Because I point out hypocrisy in whats going on in America right now. I just got spanked for a post yesterday and I am tired of it. I had other members there Rep me telling me "That's BS they took your post down!" What I said wasn't even that bad. All the while , other members (mostly mods) can run rough shod over the entire site beating members down and banning and forcing them to self delete. I just can't take it anymore there. Last August one mod in particular basically caused the removal of a bunch of really good people, without those people the site just isn't the same. It's all Bland, Boring, vanilla CRAP now.

OK, sorry about the rant.

Just a quick blurb about me. I been growing pot since the early 2000's and I have been around the boards for a long time now. While I am never a high profile member anywhere, I do like to contribute and post pics occasionally. Other than that I am a guitar player and a heavy metal music fan. My full time gig is in the construction business(supply side now).

Anyhow, Thanks for letting me rest my bones here, and I look forward to getting to know and re-know you all.

Thanks!

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 498 times
Received Karma : 983 times

Witchking back

Post by Munchy »

Welcome back! :gadday:
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Oldjoints

Witchking back

Post by Oldjoints »

The pace here is a lot slower then at The Banana Rama but the monkeys aren’t on a leash.
Give it some time and stick around.....

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1792 times
Received Karma : 1578 times

Witchking back

Post by Intrinsic »

Howdy. ... king.

Banned
some karma
some karma
Has bestowed Karma : 3 times

Witchking back

Post by Banned »

No way witchking, you got to get banned first. Can't just Waltz in here and expect to be a fellow reject.
:toker1:

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Witchking back

Post by bentech »

good to have you mr king!

what flavors do your outrages run?
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 929 times

Witchking back

Post by Butcher Bob »

That's why I tell folks there, if you have the political itch, come scratch it over here. Just have a thick skin and don't take anything personally. We can get quite...umm...passionate, in discussions. :p

Good to see you here. :)
Don't leave the island...just do your warm fuzzy feel-good posting there, and be yourself here.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2185 times
Received Karma : 1604 times

Witchking back

Post by ripper5 »

Hello! :volcano:

Witchking

Witchking back

Post by Witchking »

Thanks for the welcome folks.

Butcher Bob, I was thinking I would see you here..hope we can discuss the madness going on right now.
I don't talk much politics, politics are and opinion. Opinions are not always facts. I like dealing in facts. you can't argue against a fact, you may try but in the end a fact is a fact no matter whose book your looking at. Alternative fact are what I can't stand anymore, no base line of truth is America anymore.
lately a lot of real weird shit is happening in America..bad shit, on both sides. I can't sit quietly and watch it, its driving me crazy.

Yeah not going to delete myself or anything, just need a change of scenery for awhile. As you say "to be myself" for a change.

To answer Banned. I have been banned twice. Once at Icmag(for stating I thought the site was a hotbed of crime) and once at some losers site ,i don't even remember the name only that it was a private site. Turns out mouthing off to the site creator doesn't usually turn out too good.lol He was a fuckin weirdo. :loony:

Banned
some karma
some karma
Has bestowed Karma : 3 times

Witchking back

Post by Banned »

Okay then, we can't take the ICmag credentials, they give those away in Cracker Jack boxes. But that'll do.

Ummm checked your messages?