Vaccine

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Vaccine

Post by Intrinsic »

I don't think so Haysus, the goal is to reach X% vaccination rate in an area, the numbers I see are 80%, But that presumes the efficacy is 90-95%. If we only give one dose, the efficacy is reportedly around 60% and gone in two weeks, and in that case we might not ever reach the situation where enough people have a high enough immunity in an area to stop the spread.

Regardless 1 dose of a tested 2 dose vaccine Is bad engineering. You would need to do another phase III trial before approval. Science over politics?

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Vaccine

Post by bentech »

the maldistribution will be shown to be intended...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Vaccine

Post by Intrinsic »

This is the best video I've seen, worth the time, at least it educated me.

From Treatment to mRNA Vaccines: Discussing COVID-19 with Dr. Howard Bauchner of JAMA

Here's the stuff on mRNA

4:08 History of mRNA Vaccines
5:34 what mRNA Vaccines are
15:19 data of mRNA Vaccine risks
18:08 public fear of new mRNA Vaccines
19:38 how long mRNA Vaccines work
20:01 what happens to the mRNA after it's been injected
21:16 can you spread covid after you get vaccinated
23:14 how can they tell if side effects are caused by a vaccine

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 389 times
Received Karma : 240 times

Vaccine

Post by ben ttech »

we had several GWS suffering members around here over the years...

During the 1991 Gulf War, around 150,000 US troops were vaxxed for anthrax.

Short-term it caused redness, swelling and fever that’s associated with all vaccines.

Serious health issues weren’t discovered until later called Gulf War syndrome.

Experimental anthrax vaccines contained squalene-based adjuvants that caused severe autoimmune diseases and deaths among Gulf War veterans later on.

They included rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, neuritis risking later paralysis, uveitis risking blindness, neurological harm, congenital disabilities in offspring, cognitive impairment, and systemic lupus erythematosus, among other health issues.

The latter disease can harm joints, skin, brain, lungs, kidneys, and blood vessels.

From 1990 to 2001, over two million doses of anthrax vaccine were administered to US military personnel.

According to Stars and Stripes, the Veterans Affairs Department denied over 80% of benefits claims filed by military vets for health issues related to the Gulf War or later vaxxing for anthrax.

Research showed that squalene-based adjuvants are directly linked to Gulf War syndrome.

US military personnel were used and abused as unwitting lab rats. Many became ill. Thousands died.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/mass-vaxx ... id/5733386" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Vaccine

Post by Intrinsic »

Joe Biden got a second vaccine shot today.

Daily deaths USA
usa deaths.png
USA compared to other countries. The chart is sorted for new deaths yesterday.
world.deaths.png

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Vaccine

Post by Intrinsic »

USA hits new all time record of deaths per day: 4,491.
jan 13 2021.png
steady linear climb. Not good.

Two to three weeks hence we should see another record death count from the January 6th super spreader event. AKA Trump's failed coup d'etat.
Idiots.

Report are now coming in from those with mild symptoms early on and recovered, are now suffering other losses, reduce lung capacity, teeth spontaneously falling out, cardiac problems, migraines. And not from just a few 'survivors'.

I do not want this disease, no sir.

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: memento mori
Has bestowed Karma : 955 times
Received Karma : 745 times

Vaccine

Post by dill786 »

my dads in the hospital with covid he is 80...
he has covid, pneumonia and a chest infection and he is on the heart monitor list previous...

we are not to visit the hospital coz of the corona, so we can only see him on the video link the hospital provided....

my mum just come out of hospital she had stage 4 cancer but it was local, they operated on her for 9 hours got the tumor out, and sent it for analysis to see if it has spread to the lymp nodes, got results back yesterday the consultant said all clear cancer hasn't spread and there is no infection either and she can go home..
Kuchisabishii

Oldjoints

Vaccine

Post by Oldjoints »

dill786 wrote:my dads in the hospital with covid he is 80...
he has covid, pneumonia and a chest infection and he is on the heart monitor list previous...

we are not to visit the hospital coz of the corona, so we can only see him on the video link the hospital provided....

my mum just come out of hospital she had stage 4 cancer but it was local, they operated on her for 9 hours got the tumor out, and sent it for analysis to see if it has spread to the lymp nodes, got results back yesterday the consultant said all clear cancer hasn't spread and there is no infection either and she can go home..

Sorry to hear bro, I have lost both parents, 4 sisters and 3 brothers. Hope your dad recovers and your mom stays clear of that nasty disease

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Vaccine

Post by dill786 »

i was talking to my dad on the video link he was coughing non-stop he is on 14 litres of oxygen an hour.. as i was talking to him i hear a blood-curdling scream in the background, i said to my dad " what the hell was that noise" he said another patient with corona who is gasping for air!!

bro this fucking thing is like the biblical plague, it can creep in through windows that are left ajar with a gust of wind.....

my dad has not left the house since mid May and he still got the corona.......
Kuchisabishii

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Vaccine

Post by dill786 »

Oldjoints wrote:[]Sorry to hear bro, I have lost both parents, 4 sisters and 3 brothers. Hope your dad recovers and your mom stays clear of that nasty disease
[/quote]

thanks,

really sorry for your losses, must be devastating..
Kuchisabishii