November 3rd

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

November 3rd

Post by Jesús Malverde »

If the US were serious about addressing electoral fraud, we'd use hand counted, hand marked paper ballots counted in public view everywhere, I don't think either legacy party wants to relinquish their toolkits that way.

That being said US voter, as opposed to electoral, fraud really isn't a thing except in conspiracy theory.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1797 times
Received Karma : 1578 times

November 3rd

Post by Intrinsic »

Trump was supposed to be throwing a tantrum, breaking everything in sight...
He did. And the Trump Administration is ratfucking,
Continually replacing gov positions with unqualified Republican thugs racist cronies, packing the courts and refusing to concede thus tying up resources for economic in pandemic relief (tantrum)
All of the news outlets however are reporting that there is NO evidence of any problems with vote tallying.
No, what news agencies and those tasked with observing and reporting is no systemic irregularities, or any other significant irregularities.
In MI I've seen video of the....
I have also seen video of....
And did you do any follow up investigation of yer concerns. Or is this the old bs anti-fact Republithug strategy of sowing doubt. Not looking for answers or facts, just doubt.

Same as the old Republithugs (you parrotting) claiming there is still debate/doubt on global warming.