November 3rd

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Rush Limbaugh
some karma
some karma

November 3rd

Post by Rush Limbaugh »

For the sake of unity, Joe Biden must concede the election, He needs to prepare to accept defeat as graciously and publicly as he can and concede, for the sake of the nation, so planning can begin for a peaceful transition. Everyone knows Donald Trump won.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

November 3rd

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Crazy ass Republican or senile Republican, you can't lose either way right?
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

November 3rd

Post by bentech »

i say we dig up reagans corpse and burn it just it case...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

November 3rd

Post by Butcher Bob »

Odd...now that the election has basically been called...

Biden announces a few cabinet positions, and the Sunshine Movement is already protesting him.

While Trump orders troop withdrawals, and fires top DoD brass that opposed him.

Certainly different than the picture that's been painted for us. I thought Trump was supposed to be throwing a tantrum, breaking everything in sight...and Joe was going to be ushering in the light of God, saving the soul of our nation.

Seems a bit ironic to me. :p

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

November 3rd

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Biden's a Bush/Romney Republican. The Overton Window inexorable push/pull to the right is working as planned.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

November 3rd

Post by Butcher Bob »

What is up with US military special forces conducting "exercises" in a Swedish city, at the same time a server connected to a voting systems company, which is refusing to testify in hearings related to election fraud, that happened to be in the same building that houses our CIA headquarters in Sweden, mysteriously goes missing in the same city?
It is weird seeing YT videos from regular folk Swedes aboot this. They seem to believe that the US elections were fraudulent, and that someone was trying to either coceal or expose that by way of information on those servers. I just keep wondering, why would any foreign country be housing ANY of the election data?...that does not seem to be appropriate to me.

In MI I've seen video of the canvasser in Wayne county state that votes that had irregularities outside the norms, which should be further investigated before being counted in the vote totals, were included in the totals anyways. She signed off on the certification after attaining assurances from the state board of canvassers that those particular precincts would be auditted prior to state certification. She rescinded her sign off after learning the audit would not take place until after the state certifies the results.

I have also seen video of a vote tallier testifying that stacks of problematic ballots (ballots with physical problems such as folds or creases) were run through the machines 7 or 8 times, and that those votes were 100% Biden votes, that none of the problematic Trump ballots were rerun through the machine. She said this affected 600-800 ballots.

All of the news outlets however are reporting that there is NO evidence of any problems with vote tallying.

Why are the news agencies lying aboot this? :confused: Even if you excluded every one of these questionable votes, Biden would still win MI handily. So what gives?...why are the state and news not being transparent? Seems like it would be easier to acknowledge the irregularities, exclude those votes, and certify the win Biden would get anyways. Somehow I don't think it has anythig to do with the presidential race...I think it has to do with the senate seat. Incumbent Gary Peters (D) barely edged out challenger John James (R) under current totals. While eliminating votes would not be anywhere near enough to swing the state to Trump, it could very well affect who won the senate seat.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

November 3rd

Post by Prawn Connery »

The Democrats are so good at vote-rigging that they have never lost an election.
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

November 3rd

Post by Prawn Connery »

Butcher Bob wrote:What is up with US military special forces conducting "exercises" in a Swedish city, at the same time a server connected to a voting systems company, which is refusing to testify in hearings related to election fraud, that happened to be in the same building that houses our CIA headquarters in Sweden, mysteriously goes missing in the same city?
It is weird seeing YT videos from regular folk Swedes aboot this. They seem to believe that the US elections were fraudulent, and that someone was trying to either coceal or expose that by way of information on those servers. I just keep wondering, why would any foreign country be housing ANY of the election data?...that does not seem to be appropriate to me.

In MI I've seen video of the canvasser in Wayne county state that votes that had irregularities outside the norms, which should be further investigated before being counted in the vote totals, were included in the totals anyways. She signed off on the certification after attaining assurances from the state board of canvassers that those particular precincts would be auditted prior to state certification. She rescinded her sign off after learning the audit would not take place until after the state certifies the results.

I have also seen video of a vote tallier testifying that stacks of problematic ballots (ballots with physical problems such as folds or creases) were run through the machines 7 or 8 times, and that those votes were 100% Biden votes, that none of the problematic Trump ballots were rerun through the machine. She said this affected 600-800 ballots.

All of the news outlets however are reporting that there is NO evidence of any problems with vote tallying.

Why are the news agencies lying aboot this? :confused: Even if you excluded every one of these questionable votes, Biden would still win MI handily. So what gives?...why are the state and news not being transparent? Seems like it would be easier to acknowledge the irregularities, exclude those votes, and certify the win Biden would get anyways. Somehow I don't think it has anythig to do with the presidential race...I think it has to do with the senate seat. Incumbent Gary Peters (D) barely edged out challenger John James (R) under current totals. While eliminating votes would not be anywhere near enough to swing the state to Trump, it could very well affect who won the senate seat.
Let me guess, you saw those videos on YouTube.
Licensed to Krill

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

November 3rd

Post by Butcher Bob »

Does that matter?...should I also be discounting information from news organizations as false because it is contained in their YT channels? The news organizations had no problem with outting the identities of the MI election workers, so when I see those workers give a statement, does it matter who posted the video?

I see Biden has named Janet Yellen as his Sec. of Treas. ....talk aboot handing the keys to the hen house directly to the fox. :facepalm:

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

November 3rd

Post by Prawn Connery »

It only matters if you believe that all conspiracy theorists get their news from YouTube. Just sayin'. At least most accredited media agencies have checks and balances.

Or perhaps its just another case of the Trump Who Cried Wolf – if you lie long enough, people simply lose interest in anything you have to say.
Licensed to Krill