The Truth About Corona Virus

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1535 times

Post by Intrinsic »

By the by I heard the the inside was from a member who turned informant after concerned about the talk of killing Innocents and Waging War on law enforcement. Otherwise shit would have happened.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:The governor would have been negligent by not taking control of a situation, let the courts sort it out later.

The bad people are the underground militia.

And all the governor wanted people to to do is distance and wear a mask? Following the established well-known and documented science? Bad people??
Sometimes I think you're retarded....then I realize it's probably just the TDS you're afflicted with :p

The governor's initial emergency orders were not challenged. It was a string of continuance orders that she issued, which the legislature told her from the beginning had no authority, that were challenged in court. Every step of the way, the courts have ruled against her. She has, and continues, to defy the legislative and judicial branches. So the courts have sorted it out...the governor has just refused to accept that.

These are not "underground" militia...these groups opperate very openly. They are common attendants at protests. Six of these men are from one militia, seven are from another, and the CI is from yet another. MI has no shortage of militia groups, most of which consider themselves to be constitutionalists. If the state does not enforce it's constitution, they will.

Oh it's way more than just masks and distancing. Just in MI, thousands have died from this virus, tens of thousands have tested positive, but MILLIONS have had their lives economically destroyed by these unlawful orders issued by the governor, and she has criminalized many of those folks for just trying to survive. Remember, this is the same governor who gained the position on a promise to hold accountable the state officials (including the previous governor) that poisoned Flint...yet once she took office, she had the criminal charges against those officials dropped...so that the statute of limitations could run out. Gee, I wonder why the previous criminal republican governor Snyder has very publically endorsed Biden?...strange coincidence eh?

...and you think those aren't bad people. :roflmao:

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Butcher Bob wrote: Isn't it odd how it's always the inbedded FBI agent that suggests to the group to use explosives, and agrees to provide them?
It's always the cop that first suggests violence. Any political group the establishment opposes has to be aware of this and to take measures. Assume the guy pushing using bombs or weapons will be a cop and deal with them appropriately.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Butcher Bob wrote:
These are not "underground" militia...these groups opperate very openly. They are common attendants at protests.
That's not what underground means, it means outside the consent of the law. Not visibility.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the National Guard is only legal militia in all 50 states by state laws. All others by definition are Underground.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Oh it's way more than just masks and distancing. Just in MI, thousands have died from this virus, tens of thousands have tested positive, but MILLIONS have had their lives economically destroyed by these unlawful orders issued by the governor, ....
Sounds like it is masking and distancing to me as it all about coronavirus. it happened everywhere, even here dude.

If the yo-yos instead behaved as rational beings with an airborne Pulmonary lethal Infections viral pandemic. This would be all moot.

Perhaps you know more, being on ground, I was busy listening to my governor, whom also ignored the president, ordered me to self quarantine, 2weeks before the whole state isolation order.
I wailed, gnashed my teeth and cried should I stay or should I go. IMHO I did the rational thing.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

MI has no shortage of militia groups, most of which consider themselves to be constitutionalists. If the state does not enforce it's constitution, they will.
So you're for constitutional justice. Constitutional rights. constitutional something.
The Constitution is clear; the house of Congress has the soul responsibility and authority to issue subpoena during an impeachment investigation.

Trump violated that constitutional right. With blanket Stonewall across the board, no one to comply with legit subpoenas.

Yet you said there was no basis for the impeachment, no crime. No accountability ... But jes now the Constitution rules.

So after the Lafayette Square Massacre You would have been okay with armed black panthers reassembled, take over the White House. no no no bad president. no no no bad senate. he violated the Constitution he's got to go. Maybe talkin of hanging the traitors to the Constitution, Truth and Justice.

Ashamed I kind like your logicical conclusion to the extreme.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Sometimes I think you're retarded.
Perhaps, it is the pursuit of insanity.

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=11598" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MadMoonMan » Sat Jun 24, 2017
Insanity is not a result. It is a pursuit.
After years and years of study I have concluded people do not go insane. They are successful at pursuing its virtues.

For example:

Silent Snow, Secret Snow by Conrad Aiken

As an avid practioneer now for many moons I find the closer I get to the goal the closer its similar to approaching absolute zero.

That last small infinitesimal bit is unimaginably huge to gulf! Let's just say Unlimited Energy? More than this universe has available.

As in how much energy will it require to open and actually maintain a stable wormhole? Or, gulf last last step to perfect atomic stability. Do you realize how hard it is to hold a molecular atom or quark or whatever in "stillness" as in "STOP MOVING AROUND B****H!

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but the National Guard is only legal militia in all 50 states by state laws.
My understanding is that militias are legal organizations. And you are forgetting the governors' personal militias...the state police.
Intrinsic wrote:Sounds like it is masking and distancing to me...
Then you are speaking from a point of ignorance, because you are grossly uninformed. Oh wait, you're not uninformed...I've posted all that info in this thread. That leaves talking out your ass.
Intrinsic wrote:So you're for constitutional justice. Blah blah blah blah blah....
I stated an observation, not an opinion...learn the difference.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Are you or are you not 4 constitutional Justice/ constitutional rights?
The evidence is yer not, you were against Article 1 of impeachment. Still are??
You brought up the 'observation' in favor of your argument. Weasel.

https://www.law.georgetown.edu/icap/our ... rotection/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All 50 states prohibit private, unauthorized groups from engaging in activities reserved for the state militia, including law enforcement activities.  The fact sheets include these state-specific laws
Yanno screw it, I'm going to lecture anyway... after all this thread is the truth about coronavirus. And again if distancing and masks were used there would be no problem with the governor's orders. it's about masking and distancing, by fighting it and not doing it, they exacerbate the Crackdown. Michigan shitshow would not have not happened. And Michigan wouldn't be surging in cases again right now.

Distance distance distance
Mask mask mask.
Pulmonary pandemic pulmonary pandemic

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Mi 2.jpg
Mi 1.jpg
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/michigan/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;