The Truth About Corona Virus

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Dude that mask is sweet. :) I had to take a test, and I got my results back which were negative but it took almost 14 days for them to tell me that when they said 6-10 days at the time of sticking the swab up my nostril.

One of my clients requires me to sign in on a contract that means I get scanned every time I go there and have to fill out a form that I'm not sick, haven't been exposed, and can't travel out of state..

Unfortunately I had happened across someone who tested positive for it so I had to go get tested. :(
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1792 times
Received Karma : 1578 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Lol Munchy

Yes same thing I've called twice for a test, people were sympathetic but are you showing symptoms? My age comes up and always.. stay self quarantine do not go out for a test. Call if you have severe symptoms. Great.
Tried the online thing, when it came to give my credit card number, I balked. Later learned it was one of Jared scams.

"the N95 has a pretty good chimp-like bubble-shape to allow some extra breathing room"

Totally, i do that with one of my shop masks, stiff, small doesn't really cover my beard though, pair that with my american flag trail bandana, gives a nice breathing space. I know how well both individually stopping shit even if it's blowing hard in your face.
And as with your strategy, in and out as quick as I can.

Hope your wife cough clears up. I've glanced through the CDC on other respiratory viral trends this year, not liking what I'm seeing, 2 stop being reported near when coronavirus entered. But the chemical consequences of them, such as antigens .. are still being recorded, presumably cuz that's part of the coronavirus test. I'm still learning the terms and science.

I had to truthfully tell the dude at the hardware store: no, it's it's a cannabis cough. :toker1:

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

Every restaraunt taco stand has set up outside under tents or awning big-Awning/tents is making out as good as big plexi. Oh and corection. 200.7 thousand excess deaths
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 929 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

I went to church today.....I think I was the only one to wear a mask the entire time. :facepalm:

I think it's all my fault...I thought it was a good idea for a family get together. Perhaps a little back story to this story. My family is vehemently anti-Trump...EVERY decision he makes is wrong...dems NEVER make bad decisions. Our political debates are not pretty when I'm involved, given that I am an independent thinker, that doesn't automatically believe everything on MSNBC and CNN. I would think, being the black sheep of the family, that I would have the worst covid protocol. My folks are in their early 80s. In the 24 hours I was there, dad went out into the public 3 times...mom twice, and she won't even do the exercise necenecessary to drop the 10 lbs to get out of the diabetes range. And when I'm there on a Sunday morning, I go to church with them...the only time I went out into public while there. From the get go, 90% of the people there never wore a mask while there...and I saw no one but me wear one the entire time. To their credit, the service was held outside. They'll be back indoors next week...but no singing without a mask. To bro's credit, he banned his two older kids from coming to dinner afterwards...the oldest is even banned from his house. Yet after dinner, my mother, SIL, and niece (who still hangs out with all her friends) went to some public gardens for a "sunflower" thing. WTF man?...why am I the one who feels guilty aboot all this? Deride Trump for not telling you to do something...praise your side for criminalizing not doing it...and then don't do it anyways. That shit starts to make my brain short circuit. :mad:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

https://www.ocala.com/news/20200811/mar ... ate=ampart" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sheriff Billy Woods forbids his employees and those visiting his offices to wear masks in most circumstances as Ocala wrestles with mask mandate.

As the city of Ocala wrestles with an ordinance requiring face coverings for people inside businesses, Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods told his employees they will not wear masks at work and visitors to his office can't wear masks either.

Woods, in an email dated Aug. 11, said "my order will stand as is when you are on-duty/working as my employee and representing my Office – masks will not be worn."

Marion County set a single-day record on Tuesday for the most deaths related to COVID-19, with 13 more deaths reported.

At least 36 employees at the Marion County Jail, and seven outside the jail — including patrol officers — have tested positive for COVID-19. More than 200 inmates have tested positive. An infected nurse at the jail recently died.
Florida  deaths  rate 0.jpg
:facepalm: because the deputies he hired are too stupid to be able to enunciate through a facemask?!? At least that's the lame excuse he gives.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Thus, the testes could be another target of the virus.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200 ... ected.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

Oh great. As if there wernt enough places they want to shove a needle...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

^ lol ,,, ouch!

More anti-science from that Florida guy.

Sheriff Billy Wood on exemptions that allow deputies to wear a mask: "..example, or when interacting with people who are suspected of having the virus..
"

Are you kidding me. Holy shitsnacks.

That is everybody in the United States of America. The Global hotspot of the pandemic thus everyone is suspect.

He totally negates his own no mask order. Dumbfuck ,, duckfunded. :loony::crazy:

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 498 times
Received Karma : 983 times

Post by Munchy »

I'll bet he's one of the millions like Trump, who really don't understand the word "asymptomatic", which is always being thrown around as if everyone does, but they actually take it to have the opposite meaning, as if there is simply no A at the beginning.
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 498 times
Received Karma : 983 times

Post by Munchy »