your probably wondering why ive called you all together...

Grow room design, HID, fluoro, reflectors, ventilation, ballasts and wiring.
smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 185 times
Received Karma : 343 times

your probably wondering why ive called you all together.

Post by smokebreaks »

the glazier down the hall from my office is charging $85/hr plus travel and a markup on the glass
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

your probably wondering why ive called you all together...

Post by rSin »

There are a number of sub on the job who make rather premium rates for piece work. A guy with a pipe threader on his truck and the cat who fixes chips in your tub or shower is another as ir the guy whole cleans pool tile. Around here any way. Im seriously concider downsizing me into a speciality. My drywall repairs and steel\copper pipe work is good enough but theres to much compition to charge great rates
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

your probably wondering why ive called you all together.

Post by rSin »

Actually called a couple precission glass and mirrors about help wanted but the starting was barely 20. Would be cool to get good at those frameless shower walls. Already do the simple ones. Didnt think to enquire as to what their charging...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.