trumps reign

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

trumps reign

Post by rSin »

Elon Musk is a rat fucking bastard!
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1792 times
Received Karma : 1578 times

trumps reign

Post by Intrinsic »

"What unfolds nightly around the courthouse cannot reasonably be called a protest; it is, by any objective measure, an assault on the Government of the United States," Barr said.

6000 peaceful citizens petitioning the government to stop the police state from brutalizing black citizens,

.. Is an assault on the US of A. That explains why the federales need to keep leaving Federal property onto city's property to beat through the walls of moms, dads and vets to club blacks because the Negro is an assault to the United States of America.

lied under oath, impeach.

When addressing systemic racism within the police he just said there's a higher percentage of POC in the Police Force. Deflection, has as much do with systemic racism as the price of tea in China, I'll leave it to the student identify the logical fallacy.

When pressed Barr finally testified‘I don’t agree there is systemic racism in police departments’

Verifiable historic facts trumps personal opinions, duh! and this guy is The Justice Department, holy crap on a cracker.
Impeach

Pramila Jayapal for President

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

trumps reign

Post by Intrinsic »

Joe Biden mentioned the possibility that Donald Trump would try to “kick back the election somehow” back in April, Washington Post pundit Henry Olsen was aghast. He called Biden’s statement an “unfounded accusation” and said this was “not only clearly over the line but also unmasks how low the supposedly moderate Biden will go to win.” 

Olsen ought to be prepping that apology
Resizer_15961361715070.jpg
Resizer_15961361715070.jpg (236.69 KiB) Viewed 1362 times
Explains his turnaround treating mask seriously. Sending kids back to school, push for reopening The higher the infection rate is in the US helps Trump rationalize delaying the election. I think i'd speculated this in my new science fiction novel, back in March.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

trumps reign

Post by Intrinsic »

Democratic Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine used his time to ask Pompeo about Trump’s tweet and whether he believes Donald Trump could delay the election.

Kaine:  You are one of the most highly trained and accomplished lawyers who are part of this administration. Can a president delay a presidential election?

Pompeo: Senator, in the end the Department of Justice and others will make that legal determination. We all should want—I know you do too, Senator Kaine, want an election everyone is confident in.

Kaine: Are you indifferent to the date of the election?

Pompeo: It should happen lawfully.

Kaine: It should happen lawfully. So for the record because you may not want to comment on it, but I do think it's important: A president cannot delay an election. The day of the election was established by Congress. It was established in 1845. There's no ability for a president to delay an election, and I don't think it's that hard a question or one that should lead to any equivocation by someone who’s fourth in line of succession to be president of the United States. 
----------'

Let us hope the wing nuts buycott the election In support of trump 'until it's safe' delayed date.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1111 times
Received Karma : 1741 times

trumps reign

Post by Lrus007 »

:whistle:
Attachments
cnn20010.jpg
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

trumps reign

Post by Intrinsic »

Sorry for being snarky but plenty of Twitter vidz out there showing cops flashing white power sign at the vandals. Twitter vids of protesters trying to stop them.

Minneapolis protests: 'Umbrella Man' who broke windows is white supremacist, police say

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... upremacist" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/7 ... upremacist" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attorney General William Barr, was claiming before Congress that he deployed federal agents to police Black Lives Matter protests in Portland and other cities because “Rioters and anarchists have hijacked legitimate protests to wreak senseless havoc and destruction on innocent victims.” He did not mention the arrested white supremacist provocateurs in his testimony.

And most egregious Wheree a Trump supporting Sheriff wrote a letter to the local library cuz they posted support for Equal justice - black life matters, the sheriff wrote don't bother calling 911 anymore.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

trumps reign

Post by rSin »

Rip Herman cain. Thanking Your lucks rtar there aint no heaven or hell...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

trumps reign

Post by rSin »

Taking children by laura briggs. The histry of terror in america

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 498 times
Received Karma : 983 times

trumps reign

Post by Munchy »

Trump again threatens to be president forever

Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~