police officer Derek Chauvin

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

Most of the officerr kneeling
Got stqaight back to macing protestors
Within the hour...

Fucking screws
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1318 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

How are the home fires burning? :whistle:

Another night of riots...another night Flint was not in that line of events. :)

I see our sheriff made the Rogan podcast...

@ 5:00 in.

As nice white suburbanite cities like Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Ann Arbor, and Lansing errupt in chaos, the 78% black city of Flint remains relatively calm. Maybe Flint residents are just stupid from all the lead the government has poisoned them with...or maybe it was due to the actions of one man, who decided rather than confronting protesters, he would join them instead. And maybe, just maybe, other men and women that fly the same colors as that man, will join him...

Michigan sheriffs condemn ex-Minneapolis cop in George Floyd’s killing

The Michigan Sheriffs’ Association condemned the killing of George Floyd...

“Officers are expected to protect the communities they serve,” Michigan Sheriff’s Association (MSA) Board of Directors said in a statement.

“These officers have degraded, disparaged, and discredited our profession and broken trust with those we serve – our residents and communities. It was bad policing, and we are deeply disturbed by those images. We want Michiganders to know that these kinds of actions will not be accepted or tolerated.”

Police officers are expected to “be professional, respectful, selfless, honest, and honorable. Police work is a calling, and it is good and noble work,” the statement said.

“We grieve for and stand with Mr. Floyd’s family, and call for justice and peace. We stand with those peacefully redressing their government, and we stand with those seeking solutions. We seek them, too.”

Ottawa County Sheriff Steve Kempker, who released the MSA statement, said that “we do not condone and will not tolerate this type of conduct or police brutality.”

https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids ... lling.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lockdowns...protests...economic collapse.........it's going to be a long hot summer.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Post by Intrinsic »

The Police State's unchecked power still has a Stranglehold on America

Police union fights back. Calls for more brutality. Throws full support for Derek Chauvin innocence. Claims the cops terminated without due process, hypocritically ignoring George Floyd was terminated without due process.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/george-fl ... ion-chief/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

“This terrorist movement that is currently occurring was a long time build up which dates back years,” Kroll said in his letter of the protests, adding that some of his city’s issues exist because Minneapolis leaders have been “minimizing the size of our police force and diverting funds to community activists with an anti-police agenda.

“Our chief requested 400 more officers and was flatly denied any. This is what led to this record breaking riot,” he said.

The union chief vowed that his organization would help the cop accused of killing Floyd, now-fired Officer Derek Chauvin, and three other officers who were at the scene and are being investigated.

“I’ve worked with the four defense attorneys that are representing each of our four terminated individuals under criminal investigation, in addition with our labor attorneys to fight for their jobs. They were terminated without due process,” Kroll wrote.

:facepalm:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Meanwhile
The Minneapolis school board unanimously voted Tuesday to terminate its contract with the city’s police department over the killing of George Floyd.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

To be fair, like a defense attorney, that is the job of the police union...as disgusting as it seems.

No, we should first look at our political leaders...like the president using National Guard against protesters.

Unfortunately here in MI we have the other side of the two-headed coin. After ordering state police to cite peaceful lockdown protesters with criminal charges...after asking for and receiving an extention of use of National Guard from Trump, for use against police brutality protesters...our wonderful governess has come up with a plan. She is "requesting"..."encouraging"..."urging"..."diversity and implicit bias training". Because, you know, we didn't know there was any kind of problem until right now. :rolleyes:

It seems so familiar, when did I hear these platitudes before?
Oh, that's right, back in the 60s...and in the 70s...then again in the 80s...and the 90s...the 00s...and the 10s. My whole fukking life, politicians promising to do something...yet here we are.

Why just the other day I heard de Blasio justify police running over protesters with their vehicles, because they're scared...and the very next day, decry a civilian as criminal for hitting a cop with a vehicle. So being scared is justification for rioting thugs with badges and guns...but not for an unarmed civilian?

The politicians better get their shit together, or it's going to get worse. I just saw footage this morning of 2nd amendment folks going to their town's protest, facing off with this message to protesters... We all live in this community...we see what is happening across the country...we are here to ensure the safety of protesters, and the property of our community. And the protesters welcomed their assistance. They stood together.

My brother called me last night, perplexed that Grand Rapids was burning while Flint wasn't having any problems. All I could do was laugh. Gee, yeah, why would your mostly rich white suburbanite community riot...while my mostly poor black community does not? Gee, why is it that the two major looting hotspots are Saxe 5th avenue and Beverly Hills, while a city like Detroit sees almost no problems? Gee, I wonder why that is? :whistle:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Fuck police unions. Fuck their unchecked power.

Post by Intrinsic »

First it's the police unions that have been fixing City elections, one can't solve the abuse of power problem with just politicians till you take the teeth out Union.

Tired of bad cops? First, look at their labor unions.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... f_opinions" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Police Unions and the Problem of Police Misconduct (Updated)
The available evidence suggests that police unions are a major obstacle to holding rogue police officers accountable.
https://reason.com/2020/05/30/police-un ... isconduct/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Several Minn. Labor Organizations Call For Minneapolis Police Union Head Bob Kroll To Steps Down
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/06/ ... step-down/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The unjust power of police unions
https://theweek.com/articles/860002/unj ... ice-unions" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How Police Unions and Arbitrators Keep Abusive Cops on the Street
Officers fired for misconduct often appeal the decision and get reinstated by obscure judges in secretive proceedings.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatl ... 58/?espv=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

End qualified immunity
Make judgement against cops
Come out of the polices budgets

Make cops pay for their w
orker insurance
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Brutality above and beyond.

Post by Intrinsic »

Medical Workers Fighting COVID Say Cops Are Attacking Them
‘YOU PICKED THE WRONG TIME’

A 25-year-old Brooklyn paralegal, who also wished to remain anonymous over fear of retribution from right-wing groups or police, told The Daily Beast he also worked as a street medic over the weekend.

“They weren’t just indiscriminately arresting people, but they were targeting people doing first aid,” the paralegal told The Daily Beast. “It’s very distressing. It feels similar to seeing them targeting journalists. It feels like a total breakdown of democratic norms, and it highlights to me that they aren’t out there to facilitate peaceful protest.”
But, like Valentine, a growing number of those caught in the fray have seemingly done their best to avoid the chaos while simply walking home from work on the front-lines of the pandemic. They, too, are afraid.
Maredith Drake, a 44-year-old mother and volunteer firefighter at regional burns, claimed in a Facebook post she had been taken to the hospital on Sunday night after Austin officers shot her in the hands with bean bag rounds from “no more than three feet away” as she was trying to help a man who’d been shot in the head and was convulsing. She said they fired at her despite the fact that she was wearing a firefighter shirt with a red and white medical cross, with another cross taped to her helmet.

“They knew I was a medic,” Drake wrote.

Much more @
https://www.thedailybeast.com/even-medi ... ref=scroll" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Eh, be careful of what you are asking for when seeking to limit the power of unions. Some of the most violent protests this country has ever seen, created them.

rSin wrote:End qualified immunity
Bingo. :)

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Post by Lrus007 »

:whistle:
Attachments
when-you-thought-you-hit-a-dog-but-turns-out-just-a-looter.jpg
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.