anyone recognize this

Insect control and prevention, plant diseases, PH issues, nutrient deficiencies and other plant problems. Problems with your plants? Ask here,share advice.
deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

anyone recognize this

Post by deran »

dunking the whole plant upside down into BAC should be a good starting point

otherwise

tebufenpyrad https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tebufenpyrad" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

only use when vegging (18h) as it takes a few weeks to be eliminated out of the plant, but its the ultimate solution, no mite will survive that treatment
(it could be hard to purchase without having a business paper allowing it, only true farmers can get this chemical)
awoken the right way

Roots

anyone recognize this

Post by Roots »

Hopefull Stoner wrote:
Roots wrote:Those would be spider mites.
spiders mites move, and rub off. i've had spider mites before. if not treated they multiply as you know quite quickly and make webs too. none of which is happening thankfully to these plants/leaves.

as of now the plants are looking better to include the one with those obvious leaf symptoms. other plants had it but in an extremely less affected way. so i'm thinking the calcium issues really is the culprit. though back side of the leaves do have an pest type of look be it eggs or who knows.

when i do my garden check i don't see this phenomenon spreading thankfully. :tup:
You don’t see webbing because those are just eggs.