The Truth About Corona Virus

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 929 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Michigan ! We're #1 ! :woohoo:

...in violating stay-at-home orders....known because they are monitoring our movements through our phones.

...in having the highest rate of depression and anxiety over the pandemic....known because they are analyzing all our tweets on Twitter.

:facepalm:

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

I had a conversation with a youtube educated amateur epidemiologist today...

my brain hurts from that experience.

:tokie: :bonghitter: :fubird:
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

uc-youtube...

Both the official infections and deaths
Are gross
Undercounts
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 498 times
Received Karma : 983 times

Post by Munchy »

Intrinsic wrote:...Anyway a recombination would be detectable. But the boffins concluded right off the bat (pun) it was obviously natural.
Suptn' to chew on. Even if you don't accept science religiously.
I was well aware of that the day it happened, chewed on it and spit it back out.
my feeling is that they may have been incorrect, misleading and/or under political influence.
it's not like these things have never been known to happen, or that everything said by scientists has always been correct...

just checking did you guys watch these vids, which I posted here 3 weeks ago?
I'd bet this is what Trump's talking about, and it's pretty convincing.
It's all about the science as well, so you got two sets of scientists saying two different things, and you have to ask yourself which scientist you're gonna believe.
btw, I've probably never mentioned it, and it may not count for much,
but just fyi, I was an Intelligence Analyst in the US Army.
so this first video tends to resonate with me,
like when the former CIA- trained Intelligence Officer said:
"You know I watched CNN, I watched Fox, I watched CBS, and I try to make my own assessment. a lot of the time, you can figure out what's really going on by what they're not saying. and in this case there's a lot of things not being said."
If you haven't watched these vids all the way through, please do, and if you did watch them last month, perhaps they're worth a review now:
Munchy wrote:and the following reports are very convincing regarding how the pandemic actually got started in Wuhan, not by the fall-guy meat market, but actually by the government bio-weapon lab nearby, after intentionally combining SARS with Corona and then accidentally losing containment of their result.

Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1792 times
Received Karma : 1578 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Being rural isolated I don't see much first hand. But here locally in my neighborhood the effects of the shutdown are seen. neighbor has a friend and his family moving in. Consolidating in hard times.
so they needed more storage space. we put one up yesterday. stalled waiting for roofing.
Whilst waiting and since more food will also be needed, put together 2 new raised beds in thier Garden this morning.
Shed.JPG

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Sorry munchy it didn't go well for me.

First vid:
Was going take all the premises on face value but but but....
Rehashing The Old Boogeyman of communism is a red (pun) flag personally for me. I went to high school in the sixties and I'm not going to fall for that trap again.

While watching searched For Joshua Phillips journalist. To find only far-right sites reference him. For a supposedly award-winning journalist, Wikipedia doesn't even list him. Red flag - con man, it's the internet, claim to be anything.

Kept listening. Boffin mumbo-jumbo over my head.
Reference a known discredited scientist.

The only sensible thing said was we don't know if it came from the Wuhan lab so can't say for certain. I paraphrase to be concise.

Try to summarizing what was said.
A lot disconnected things are supposed to come together but never do. I gave up summarizing, too hard. disjointed speculation. Given the author's credentials, none, I would imagine deeper fact-checking would lead to no good.

there's a lot of off the side related talking about Coronavirus, implying it is the novel Coronavirus or connected. but never connects them, moves on to the next speculation.
I know you want my honest opinion.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Second video first thing it says document came from NTD. No way!! Did I hear that right

Seriously, the new Tang Dynasty That NTD? Total anti- chinese communist agenda??
I posted this this link elsewhere.
Pro Trump propaganda(lie) machine exposed..
In it NTD is identifed as another cog in its machinery.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2019/10/11/ ... och-times/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thankfully they were blatant about it . Please forgive me for closing my mind, didn't listen anymore, perhaps later.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

"It's all about the science as well, so you got two sets of scientists saying two different things, and you have to ask yourself which scientist you're gonna believe."

Which two sets scientists are you referring to?? ? First I would need names. Check references, Publications, peer review. Would my first thing. And if no names attached.... then doubt.
Pre answer: That very question is why we have scientific consensus. Peer review to filter out politics. As I have said which I rely on when I just don't know.
Can't think of any names of scientists on the non natural origin idea. I already posted three or four names for the natural origin consensus. Which is a scientific consensus.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by rSin »

The ill-liberal 'christians' have been itching to
Fight the chinese for 40 years!

Nixon getting them to give up true communist
Wasnt good enough for them

As if their wanting more control
Over the sea on their door step is a threat to us?!?!

That a revelation about who we really are
I mean think about it
Imagine the chinese
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by rSin »

Sailing warships between LA
and our channel islands...

The way ive found to tell experts apart
Is to notice which ones get blackballed
drummed out
And cant work again

And which get rich and promoted

Makes it pretty clear to me...