Licensed to Krill

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2187 times
Received Karma : 1607 times

Brothers Grimm Return

Post by ripper5 »

Was thinking about splurging the big bucks on the recently re-available C99 before multiple issues ( pre-employment piss test forthcoming, pests in the growroom, coronavirus) arose. Never grew it or even tried it but it's reputation is what intrigued. :volcano:

Oldjoints

Brothers Grimm Return

Post by Oldjoints »

I have Cindy started, will show when there is something to see.....

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Brothers Grimm Return

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Cindy is easy to grow, fast, and a nice sativa-ish plant for those that don't want the ordeal of growing a pure tropical sativa. I found it workedfine even growing it guerilla here in a marine climate, which sativas generally abhor.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Oldjoints

Brothers Grimm Return

Post by Oldjoints »

I harvested the Rosetta Stone and G-13 Genius about a week ago, 3-4 oz’s per plant on the G-13 and about 21/2 on the Rosetta Stone.

I found the Rosetta Stone to be a very good smoke with a very slight undertone of lemon-lime.
The bud grows very foxtailed with large calyxes. The majority of bud is light and airy so not much on weight like a sativa. It is heavily crystaled though and one I would grow again.

The G-13 Genius was loaded with buds that were dense and covered in trich’s The smoke is very hash tasting and a strong intense high. This one will remain in my stable!

Next up is Durban Thai x C-99:
EAE57D9E-35B8-47CD-AAD4-C09B5B51209C.jpeg
I have about 6 other strains on the hook also but those are for future posts:

Oldjoints

Brothers Grimm Return

Post by Oldjoints »

Just got back from Rick’s and was turned on to an unreleased strain. He is soon going to be releasing a Limited Edition of strains and this is his first to be released. Before giving it to me he signed it on the back and wrote the strain name on the front. He had a bunch of new strains going that he showed me. Anyway here is what I got:

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Brothers Grimm Return

Post by ripper5 »

Looking awesome!
Side note: I'm so nieve. I didn't realize that Happy Hanau was the home of the Brothers Grimm...https://www.deutsche-maerchenstrasse.co ... view/hanau" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Was a nice place to be stationed, that much I did know.

Oldjoints

Brothers Grimm Return

Post by Oldjoints »

An Army brat eh.... I was navy, stationed out of Norfolk, not that I saw it a whole lot, we were out at sea a LOT! It sucked except for all the countries I got to visit and meet people that lived and thought differently then United States citizens. Spain was my favorite, Jamaica was a lot of fun also.....
Thanks for your service brother.... now get rid of that idiot in the whitehouse!

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Brothers Grimm Return

Post by ripper5 »

Oldjoints wrote:An Army brat eh.... I was navy, stationed out of Norfolk, not that I saw it a whole lot, we were out at sea a LOT! It sucked except for all the countries I got to visit and meet people that lived and thought differently then United States citizens. Spain was my favorite, Jamaica was a lot of fun also.....
Thanks for your service brother.... now get rid of that idiot in the whitehouse!
I've only got one vote brother! :laugh:
Would love to see Spain & Jamaica! :tup:

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Brothers Grimm Return

Post by ripper5 »

Durbin × Thai × Cindy99!... Drooling...