trumps reign

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 929 times

trumps reign

Post by Butcher Bob »

In the fake news...

Trump tells Munchkin to work things out with Pa-lousy

Here are some of the features of the forthcoming virus relief bill:

- FREE TESTING !!! ...treatment not included, you will still be responsible for that...some of which may be imposed on you, if you test positive.

- 14 days paid sick leave, and 3 months of paid emergency leave !! Employers will be reimbursed some of these costs, with tax credits...and most small businesses will be exempt. Only applies for one year.

- Food that was available for children in school, will still be available if those schools have closed ! ...and they'll continue to fund food programs for seniors...and kick in a little extra to food banks.

It is estimated this relief package will cost aboot $50 Billion.

...but enough aboot the poor, how are we going to help the rich who are suffering?

Not to worry, the Fed will be doing $1.5 Trillion in QE, to support the failing market.

Oh wait...that shit's all true...my bad. :p

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1790 times
Received Karma : 1571 times

trumps reign

Post by Intrinsic »

All true. Trump has committed himself to those lies. In general with politicians they just throw money at a problem and it never never never solves it

And Donald Trump has told nothing but lies in office, his record is 0 to 16000 and climbing at an average of 14 lies a day.

He is been telling lies and misinformation about this viral Breakout before day one. Still more yesterday afternoon. And the Trump apologiest believe the Chief in Lies. Surprise surprise. :eek:

My new novel has more truth in it then anything Donald has quacked about.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

trumps reign

Post by rSin »

wonder who it is complaining about 'cadalliac' insurance policies now?!?!?

your right lrus,
there are a shit load of americans
perfectly willing to screw their own friends family and future
IF ONLY it will further hurt the little people who in masses the above assholes want to see punished at every turn going forth...

their really going to take it in the ass in the next few months
standing by trump in the shithole response hes made sure OUR nations address of the pandemic is and will be...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

trumps reign

Post by rSin »

Jerry Falwell Jr. just unmasked conservatism — and we should seriously thank him for it

If the principle of “states’ rights” meant what conservatives have said it meant to them, not one of them, not Jerry Falwell Jr. nor anyone calling him or herself a “principled conservative,” would dare suggest that a county secede from a state. If states are sovereign, as conservatives have alleged since Strom Thurmond ran as a Dixiecrat in 1948, calling for a county to secede from a state is traitorous. If “states’ rights” are as sacred as conservatives have said they are, the idea of secession is an abomination.

In saying counties should leave the state as casually as ordering unsweet tea with his burger and fries, the Rev. Falwell told us without knowing he was telling us that conservatism in theory is authoritarianism in practice. It cannot and will not tolerate democratic change, despite change coming with the blessing of the majority. If the majority rules, Falwell and his confederates will abandon commitments to democracy.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=12532" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

a lot of conservatives
when pressed about details such as these will reply 'that cant be true!'
or 'I didn't know that!'

but then there are the others who will look you in the eye with there goddamned shit eaten grin and say 'GOOD!!!!!'

on my side of the fence
when I grew up
were were taught religiously to believe that democracy was evil
and that women's lives were much better BEFORE they were allowed to vote
and their lives would get better in the future if their vote was taken away

fuckers...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

trumps reign

Post by Intrinsic »

Trump gets the softball question an inevitable one for any president in a crisis.

“What do you say to Americans, who are watching you right now, who are scared?”

“I say that you’re a terrible reporter. That’s what I say. I think it’s a very nasty question and I think it’s a very bad signal that you’re putting out to the American people.”

Holy egocentric Batman!
Whatever's the opposite of empathy that's it.

Well Pence handled it much more presidential and said with the exact same question.
"..do not be afraid, be vigilant," 

Frack

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

trumps reign

Post by Intrinsic »

Deja vu
First there was the back channel with not so official Giuliani undermining the state departments efforts in Trump's Ukraine-gate.
Now there's this back Channel to Trump with Not so official Jared Kushner. Undermining the efforts of Pence to delegate out the responsibility and listen to rational voices.
Deja vu

And now we got senators worried about the Constitutionality of distance voting. But not about the Constitutionality of a President Stonewalling Congressional subpoenas during an impeachment inquiry.

Frell!

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 496 times
Received Karma : 980 times

trumps reign

Post by Munchy »

Intrinsic wrote:... Holy egocentric Batman!
Whatever's the opposite of empathy that's it...
yep, totally. unfortunately my wife has become so brainwashed by Trump and Fox news, that when I showed her the clip, that as usual she started yelling at me in his defense... :facepalm:
I don't know even what her argument was, as I always just let that nonsense go in one ear and out the other. :wink:
I can't watch any corona virus news or political stuff when she's around, as she always wants to loudly start an argument with me over it... but nothing pisses her off more than whenever I'm watching any clip from The Young Turks... she totally loses her shit every time... this is a problem with being locked down with someone who'd rather live in la-la land. at least I can always calm her down by playing a Fluffy video
:toker1:
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster

trumps reign

Post by Munchy »

uh-oh... I just noticed there's free showtime on xfinity for awhile,
with all the episodes of Cartoon President... she's gonna hate that :twisted:

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster

trumps reign

Post by Munchy »

I'd watch that cartoon president while she's asleep, but there's like 3 seasons of that, and I usually have bigger fish to fry when I'm safe from being attacked from the next room for watching a political video... this is a good one:

btw, she hates it when I watch ancient aliens too, or simulation theory stuff, or anything that contradicts the bible... we've taken to watching childrens cartoons during dinner since they are more her speed these days :tonka:

speaking of TYT tho...

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 929 times

trumps reign

Post by Butcher Bob »

Munchy wrote:...a Fluffy video