Who's gonna whoop Trump's ass?

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

rSin wrote:its a matter now of the new/never voted befores and unfortunate
It's hard to get the young and folks with insufficient means to waste 3+ hours to vote.
fuck Bernie for not playing tough AS he should...
I had originally thought that too, but I have come to realize he is walking a very fine line...pointing out the short comings of opponents, without pissing off their voter base.
jessie jacksons come out for Bernie
not really sure if that will have any say in the elderly black voters though...
Jessie didn't sound very well at the rally...he's getting old, and sounds as if his faculties are slipping. Cornel West does a much better job...exudes the passion.

Lrus007 wrote:maybe just maybe this tariff flu china gave us... :whistle:
It is certainly pointing out the need for a universal healthcare system, and how shit our trade agreements are when this type of thing happens.

More debate changes in the works. Evidently Joe can't stand at a podium for two hours, so they'll be sitting. When contacted aboot the change...Biden's campaign says they are doing what CNN and the DNC wants...CNN says they are doing what the DNC wants...and the DNC says they are doing what CNN wants. So, somebody's lying...likely all three.

When it starts, Bernie should kick his chair off the stage, saying "I don't need a chair... I'm in perfect health."

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Klobuchar has a freudian slip, says she is glad to join the ticket.

Booker endorses Biden.

It is appalling that rank and file dems would support a cadidate that is in obvious mental decline...for their own personal gain.

Tomorrow, WA, ID, and ND should go Sanders...MI should be a close race...MS and MO should go Biden...we'll see.

I guess it shouldn't surprise me...the dems have been campaigning for Trump for the last three and a half years. :facepalm:

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

I voted. My polling place covers 3 precincts. I only saw one other voter while I was there. Granted I'm in Trump country, but still...it seemed very weird.

Hmm...

Apparently Joe won every county in MS...and MO...and MI. And all but 6 counties in ID, and one of those 6 was a tie. Bernie leads ND by 10 points (71% reported). And WA is basically a dead heat with 67% reported.

Yang endorses Biden.

Jim Clyburn, the endorser who got this Biden ball rolling, said on NPR that at this point the DNC may very well decide that there is no need for any more debates.

And, for the first time in 15 years, the approval rating of congressional RNC (40%) is higher than for congressional DNC (35%).

Biden can't beat Trump. He no longer has the needed mental accuity to stand toe-to-toe with Trump. The party knows this...the folks endorsing him know this...the media knows this...the $$ backing him knows this...anyone that has seen him speak recently knows this. Trump was already asked if he will bring up that point during the campaign. His response?..."All the time."

Unfortunately, the political establishment is busy squeezing out the one candidate that actually has empathy for the citizens, to move on to entertain us with the dottering old man vs the clown, while we move ever closer to a serious shit storm. It's in the news...but all the 'experts' are saying it won't be as bad as 2008/9. The Fed has been doing QE since Sept...they just cut prime by half a point...and 30 year T-bills dipped under 1% for the first time, ever. Business debt, personal debt, student loan debt, auto loan debt, and credit card debt are at all time highs...not to mention the $23 Trillion in federal debt. Companies were already using their tax cuts for stock buy backs, thus increasing their debt/equity ratio...and now the market is tanking, driving the ratio up even more. At some point banks will foreclose if they feel the debt has become too risky...tends to happen as soon as interest payments can not be met. Now toss in the pissing match between Russia ($6/barrel oil production cost) and Saudi Arabia ($3/barrel cost). The $2 a gallon gas is great...but not so much for US oil production ($35/barrel), not to mention the fracking industry. But that is not the worst part. With China's move to trade oil in their currency a year or two ago, and now Russia trading in their currency, and the market flooding from the pissing match, it is seriously starting to call into question the US$ as the reserve currency...the one thing that allows this country to do whatever the fuk it wants. If the $ starts to crumble, whole lot of folks are going to experience a whole lot of pain. Glad to know our politicians are looking out for them. :tup:

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

+1 for Cornel West.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 470 times
Received Karma : 957 times

Post by Munchy »

no need to spend 3 hours voting... I dropped off our absentee ballots for Bernie days before the primary, with just a simple 3 minute stop by the box at the local city hall :tup:
but that $2/gal gas must be damn nice, I wonder where that is... we're still getting gouged at $3.10/gal for basic unleaded here :facepalm:
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

Cheapest Gas is 3.05 to 3.19
But 2 blocks away its 3.49

Have you read through bidens old statements
And concerning legislation!

Wish id seen him call that gun nut out...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

It's actually $2.09 at my local station, but here in the Flint area I'm positive some place(s) is under $2.

Well, there won't be an audience for the debate now...coronavirus and all that.

Looks like Bernie will forego the provided chair...he's been doing that at the townhall interviews he's been at lately.

Dore's always advocated NOT voting for a candidate if they don't support the policies you want, because once you pledge your vote they won't do shit for you once they get in. But it was refreshing to see Krystal Ball do a segment titled "Blue no matter who...is BS", advocating the same thing..."If you want my vote you have to earn it, and Biden hasn't done that." Even at TYT, Cenk is the only one left that thinks we HAVE to vote Biden (if nominated), just to get rid of Trump. He still doesn't get it, the "establishment" doesn't care who wins, just so long as it isn't Bernie.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 338 times

Post by smokebreaks »

$1.98 is the going rate at my local Speedway.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

Jimmy en company sure
Got a good roast on andrew yang
But of course that shitbag made it easy

I dunno about tusi and trump.
I can see how she could make that work
With all the religious persecutions she has
Shared about

But mabe
Shes certainly still the most progressive
Of the bunch and therefore
The closest to moving trump voters
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Down to $1.79 at my local today.

Bernie wins Northern Marianas.

Bernie had a good performance at the debate...but not extraordinary like he needed.
Joe had a good performance at the debate, because he didn't stumble...but he lied his ass off aboot his record.

TDMS Research has been analyzing exit polls vs actual vote totals...
In NH, Bernie should have had more votes (-1.0%), and Pete should have had less (+11.9%).
In SC, Bernie should have had more votes (-6.6%), and Joe should have had less (+8.3%).
In CA, Bernie should have had more votes (-11.1%), and Joe should have had less (+15.3%).
In TX, Bernie should have had more votes (-11.8%), and Joe should have had less (+1.0%).
In VT, Bernie should have had more votes (-11.0%), and Joe should have had less (+26.1%).
In MA, Bernie should have had more votes (-12.4%), and Joe should have had less (+16.2%).
In MI, Bernie should have had more votes (-15.4%), and Joe should have had less (+1.7%).
These are all the states TDMS has analyzed.
Anything over the 3% margin of error is an indication that fraud is occurring.
In every case the results go against Bernie, and favor his closest competitor.
When compared to the 2016 primaries, the results are very similar.
No such discrepancies appear in the RNC primaries in 2020 nor 2016.
No such discrepancies appear in the DNC down ballot races in 2020 nor 2016.
The differences are so large that TDMS has concluded with 99.2% certainty that election fraud is taking place.

Up next, AZ, FL, IL, and OH on Tuesday...provided the coronavirus doesn't shut them down.