Who's gonna whoop Trump's ass?

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Sconeofark
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: Burning Sensation
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by Sconeofark »

Out of nowhere, Biden starts getting traction

also a fun debate to watch
Is it dry yet?

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 944 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Warren is out....endorses no one.

MI governor Gretchen Whitmer, who previously said she would not endorse a candidate until after the MI primaries, now, just 5 days before those primaries, is not only endorsing Biden, she is also joining his campaign as one of his four national co-chairs. So I guess we'll be going back to a republican governor when her term is up. :frown:

The god damn snowflakes, blindly following their fascist establishment party leaders, are going to give us another 4 years of Trump. :mad: Hillary already ran with an "I'm not Trump" platform, with the backing of the political establishment...and lost. So what makes anyone think that Joe, with same platform and backers, can beat Trump, who now holds the power of actually being president?

DoJ investigators announced last week, that in three to four weeks they will release the preliminary findings of their investigation into Hunter. Whether there is or is not any suggestion of corruption, Trump will say there was...and bumbling Joe will be left to defend himself.

After party leaders tell me my vote doesn't count in the primaries, I hope they don't beg me for my vote in the general...because if they run Biden, they're not getting it.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1064 times

Post by rSin »

it may be starry eyed but
id like to think that sanders poor showing on super Tuesday will envigorate the base of never voted before who want a forward progressivism

I can see warren going either way with here endorsement
despite here lackings it will be a real coup for whoever gets it

unfortunately trump will trounce biden in the general even if hes got sanders

id say the major issue is going to be whether or not trumps tossing a bone to pharma with his handling of the corona virus

whether it can be framed as such and how serious it hits north American in the next several months
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Sconeofark
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: Burning Sensation
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by Sconeofark »

Currently pledged delegate totals are:
566 - Biden
501 - Sanders
61 - Warren
53 - Bloomberg
26 - Buttigieg
7 - Klobuchar
1 - Gabbard
...with another 284 yet to be allocated.
Shows ya how smart they are

Gabbard is the only one that has what it takes to beat Trump

And that would have been fun to watch
Is it dry yet?

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

I got inside sources, don't ask. Here's the plan right now: Pence will be the Covid-19 fall guy, it's all set up. Then, Tulsi Gabbard will run as Trump's VP with the task of taking out the husk of Biden and his foreign policy record, a task she proved she could do in one clean stroke, RIP Kamala Harris. Tulsi and Trump have been in private communication since before Trump was President.

Karl Rove stated without equivocation Tuesday night that Sanders would have the delegate lead after the millions of uncounted CA votes. He saw the private exit polling data and now he and others with access to that private polling data can pretty accurately gauge how far the DNC has dared go to fiddle the numbers in Biden's favor. Rove's well acquainted with election fiddling. The thing is that for the Republican elite, is no matter how badly they might want to make a stink about the vote/delegate manipulation to damage the DP reputationally, they, like the DNC, want Biden to be the nominee. Bizarrely, the RNC and DNC are both hoping Biden can stumble and bumble across the finish line in Milwaukee.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 185 times
Received Karma : 343 times

Post by smokebreaks »

F75FD10F-2A7D-4F6E-B8CF-779F0788357E.jpeg
I’m doing my part.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 944 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Jesús Malverde wrote:...RIP Kamala Harris.
That would be nice...but unfortunately she has endorsed Biden, the man who hurt her so much as a little girl, with his support of racist policies.

rSin wrote:I can see warren going either way with here endorsement
She's not likely to endorse anyone. Apparently she's moved on to more serious things...like appearing on SNL.

Jesús Malverde wrote:Karl Rove stated without equivocation Tuesday night that Sanders would have the delegate lead after the millions of uncounted CA votes. He saw the private exit polling data and now he and others with access to that private polling data can pretty accurately gauge how far the DNC has dared go to fiddle the numbers in Biden's favor.
EVERYONE said their exits polls indicated Biden's 65 delegate lead would shrink as the other 284 delegates came in. Strangely Biden's lead has increased by 26 delegates, with just 102 left to be allocated. Any rational person can see there is clearly some fukkery going on.

rSin wrote:unfortunately trump will trounce biden in the general even if hes got sanders
The numbers I've seen are fairly consistent. If Sanders is not the nominee...of his supporters, 20% will vote Trump, 20% will vote third party, 20% will not vote, 20% will vote Biden, and the last 20% is unknown.

It just blows my mind...
Older voters overwhelmingly support Biden...even though he has advocated cutting SS and Medicare for the last 40 years.
Black voters heavily support Biden...despite his advocating on behalf of some of the most racist legislation this country has ever seen.
Biden rallied the needed democrat support for both the Iraq and Afghanistan wars...both of which were based on lies, and have been abysmal failures.
On top of which, Biden's mental decline is apparent to everyone...yet mainstream media won't even broach the topic.
For fuk's sake, when Bill Kristol comes out and endorses Biden...you should immediately know something is wrong.

I just don't see how that empty suit is any better than Trump....vote "get fuk'd", or vote "get fuk'd", the choice is yours.

And if matters aren't bad enough, looks like the DNC will be changing the debate rules again, now that Gabbard has qualified....can't have a military officer up on the stage ripping Biden's war support.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1064 times

Post by rSin »

those same black voters also voted for Hillary in the last nominee bid which put the race close enough for the leadership to screw sanders

its a matter now of the new/never voted befores and unfortunate

sanders and all the other challengers were pushing TV advers instead of pouring their money into voter drives

That's were the make/break is going to be

not good

and again what jimmy said 4 years ago

fuck Bernie for not playing tough AS he should...

jessie jacksons come out for Bernie
not really sure if that will have any say in the elderly black voters though...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 185 times
Received Karma : 343 times

Post by smokebreaks »

73861C57-0483-4D79-AFDE-09514895FBBF.jpeg
You all know what to do
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1140 times
Received Karma : 1791 times

Post by Lrus007 »

maybe just maybe this tariff flu china gave us... :whistle:
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.