Who's gonna whoop Trump's ass?

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

That joke is constructed wrong Lrus...most anti-Trumpers are intelligent, they just possess no street smarts or common sense.:p

FUK PEREZ !!! ....that motherfukker needs to be tarred and feathered and run out of town. Never have I seen so many election LOSERS on committees. I'm beginning to think that even if Bernie is the clear winner, they will fuk us all at the convention by giving the nomination to someone else. :frown:

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

They'll try. Their jobs could well depend on it.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Delaney is out.

Iowa on Monday.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Wow.....you just can't make this shit up. :facepalm:

The clear loser in the IDC is Biden. Even with the limited results, it is clear Biden will place no better than 4th, and he might not even be viable, hovering on the low side of the 15% cut off.

The clear winner of the IDC?.......Trump. Monday is yet another demonstrable example of the democratic party's incompatense. Tuesday Trump claims a huge list of accomplishments in the SOTU. Wednesday Trump's approval rating hits 51%, and he's acquitted of impeachment charges. And we still don't know who actually won the IDC.

So what do we know?...

The day prior, the IDC chair stated the app had been tested, everything worked perfectly, and there were no known issues...then it's revealed that numerous precinct captains had reported problems with the app to IDC hq in the week prior.

The first precinct results were released...Bernie 14, Pete 1. The second precinct results were released...Pete took the lead. The third and forth precinct results were released, now at 2% of all precincts...Bernie took the lead back. Then the IDC quit releasing results.

The IDC stated the issue was one of coding, not hacking.

The company that made the app, Shadow Inc., was created by the dark money super PAC, ACRONYM, which has heavy ties with both the Hillary and Obama campaigns, and was instituted to combat caucus use in the democratic party, due to the high participation rate of progressive voters.

Not only did Iowa and Nevada pay Shadow Inc., the DNC also gave them money...as well as Biden's campaign ($1+K), and Gilibrand's campaign ($21+K), and Buttigieg's campain ($42+K).

The CEO of Shadow Inc. is married to a Buttigieg campaign chief strategist.

Bobby Mook, Hillary campaign strategist, owns the consulting company that tested the app prior to use.

One day after the caucus, the IDC reports the results of only 62% of precincts, showing Bernie winning the popular vote in both the first and second round, but giving Pete more delegates.

Two days after the caucus, the IDC reports the results of 71% of precincts, still showing Bernie winning both popular votes, but Pete still given more delegates.

Then the DNC takes over the vote counting, and almost immediately gets caught altering precinct results, by the precincts themselves...shaving votes from Sanders and Warren, and applying them to other candidates.

Right aboot now.....Trump is laughing his ass off.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

The DNC is full banana republic, but minus the bananas.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

So the DNC and most of the mainstream media are claiming Pete the victor in Iowa.

Yet...Bernie won the popular vote by over 6,000 votes, and won the realignment vote by over 2,500 votes.

They are claiming Pete based on a 2 SDE lead.

Yet...the NYT has identified over 100 precincts with errors...guess which candidate those "errors" favor, and which one they do not. And there is also speculation they left out precincts from the satellite counts, which Bernie overwhelmingly won.

Apparently the folks "validating" the numbers are the same folks that tallied totals in 2016, which was embroiled in a similar election rigging scandal.

And as an interesting side note, during Pete's service while on deployment, he was involved with CIA opperations...coincidentally, 6 of Pete's endorsements have been identified as former or current CIA officials.

On the bright side...

Bernie leads the NH polls by 10 points.

Nate Silver, of all people, now predicts Bernie will take NH and NV...Joe will take SC...and on Super Tuesday Bernie will sweep every state except AL, which will go to Joe.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 338 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Ya know.... we spread democracy from 30,000 ft in countries that run sham elections.

We could probably use some of that here at home.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 385 times
Received Karma : 240 times

Post by ben ttech »

America's chief export has been murder and genocide since before it got its indypendance
with a bow on it so the thin skinned nitwits can believe its best called bringing freedom and democrazy...
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Well, looks like the IDP has decided how to divy up the state delegates...

14 - Buttigieg
12 - Sanders
8 - Warren
6 - Biden
1 - Klobuchar

...yet the AP refuses to publish the results as legitimate, due to the known errors that have not been fixed.

Both Price and Perez said errors on precinct reports will not be corrected, citing DNC lawyers...

"The errors must not be changed, to preserve integrity."

Sooo....I guess they're going with rigging the caucus. :tup:

NH did a lot better with their primary...

9 - Sanders (25.7%)
9 - Buttigieg (24.4%)
6 - Klobuchar (19.8%)

Yang is out.
Bennet is out.
Patrick says he's 're-evaluating'...I'm assuming he'll drop out later today.

And now we move on to NV, where at least they won't be using that Shadow app. I'm sure this caucus will run smoothly...because the state party appointed a Buttigieg campaign staffer to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the caucus results. :facepalm:

However, I think NV could be close between Sanders and Klobuchar. Biden's already toast, and he's broke. Pete has aboot 0% support in the latino community. Warren just had 6 latino staffers walk off her NV campaign. Bernie still has a small lead in the polls, but Amy has been having a decent surge.

Funny, the best thing aboot the election so far?...
Watching Chris Mathews cry on national TV, because he thinks he'll be dragged out to the town square and executed if Bernie becomes president.
:roflmao:
'Hard Ball' my ass...what a twat. :p

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1084 times
Received Karma : 1699 times

Post by Lrus007 »

:whistle:
Attachments
hilary99.jpg
hilary99.jpg (37.34 KiB) Viewed 1244 times
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.