Good luck Gypsy.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
TheGhost
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: my custom title

Good luck Gypsy.

Post by TheGhost »

What did Gypsy Nirvana do to piss of the US?

They are sure putting in a lot of effort to go after him.

In regards to the conspiracy to manufacture cannabis I thought that was for selling seeds to people for the purpose of them growing cannabis.

Must be stressful this long drawn out business.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1535 times

Post by Intrinsic »

He didn't piss off the US. per se.

Law enforcement, Pigs, love the war on drugs. remember the the police state is an industry that creates crime. it is their power base. they depend on it.;
The US pigs actually like him , good career opportunities for them.

if it not a wrong, then the police-state legislator/lobby to makes it a crime.

surely you have a police -state there too. it's is omnipresent.

TheGhost
some karma
some karma

Good luck Gypsy.

Post by TheGhost »

Yes, police state here to.

Tips for living in a police state:

Someone posted this on another site, and he said when he was young bikers said to him, don't be on the street after 6pm.

Which is true, don't be out after dark. In fact don't be on the streets at all unless really necessary.
Don't be a "head", that is someone they see enough to point out to their partner or comment on when they are driving past.
Of course this mainly applies if you are growing or selling.

2. If you are going to do something illegal like growing then do it by yourself.
Too many people have had partners bring them down.

3. If you are growing or selling then be "Joe Normal"; dress well but not so you look like a pimp, just don't look like a Narco or a stoner or an "alternative" person.

4. Stay off the radar, don't do anything to bring LEO to your house, no loud parties or domestic violence.

5. Don't associate with people who take drugs or commit crime and don't be known by those sort of people. Don't be part of a scene, keep your growing and smoking to yourself.

6. Never drive with weed in the car. I read nearly everyday about someone who was stopped in a traffic stop and LE found weed or other stuff in the car.
Keep it and smoke it at home. It doesn't leave the house.

7. Don't associate with druggies or criminals, don't be known to them.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Good luck Gypsy.

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Thank goodness weed's legal here now. I'd almost forgot how bad it can be.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1535 times

Good luck Gypsy.

Post by Intrinsic »

I believe it is a mistake to think cannabis is legal. it will bite ya. It is not federally, and at the cali recreational prop 64 only lets the counties and municipals create there own draconian laws. and are doing so as i type this. Prop 64 creats more potential crime then it exonerated.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Good luck Gypsy.

Post by bentech »

its illegal to grow your own in washington state still!
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

TheGhost
some karma
some karma

Good luck Gypsy.

Post by TheGhost »

bentech wrote:its illegal to grow your own in washington state still!
Well people wanted "legal" and they got it. Who benefits?

Isn't legal at the minimum being able to grow your own and smoke it? If so then Washington state didn't get legal, they got something else foisted on them.

Maybe they didn't campaign for legal, maybe they campaigned on behalf of big business to be given a monopoly to grow and sell it

And at the maximum legal means you can grow as much as you want, unfettered by laws trying to control how you do it, and be free to sell it to whoever you want.

I hope it never becomes legal here, as that will take away the ability of the person who grows for their own use, and sells any excess, to make a few extra dollars to buy the things they otherwise couldn't afford.

Growing for your own use you should never get caught, unless you show or tell people, or you do things that will bring LE to your house, therefore it doesn't matter if it's legal or not.

Although here people have been busted after customs intercepted seeds they bought overseas, and notified LE. In the cases I have heard about, LE conduct a raid about 2 months after the seizure of the seeds, obviously hoping the person has managed to get some more seeds and has a grow going.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Good luck Gypsy.

Post by Jesús Malverde »

The reality here in Washington State is that almost nobody (nobody I am aware of) gets harassed or busted for growing a few plants now, even in their back yard. And we are working right now to change the law so that every adult can grow a few plants without having to worry about any potential legal repercussions. The biggest practical difference this change will make is that this will allow pot shops in place to sell cuttings and seeds, which is currently rather absurdly disallowed. I asked my favorite local budtender about buying seeded bud, and he looked at me like I was crazy. Then I showed him what ten seeds of the same varieties they sold were getting on the seed market. You could watch the light coming on. A seeded bud is, by that metric, worth many multiple times what an unseeded bud the same weight is worth. It is allegedly illegal to sell seeds through the rec system, but there is no prohibition against selling seeded buds. I think there's a real market opportunity there going begging.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

timewarp

Good luck Gypsy.

Post by timewarp »

smokebreaks wrote:Although we may have not always seen eye to eye, I certainly do hope you're able to prevail in your efforts to avoid extradition and maybe one day be reunited with your wife and kids. Because if not, buddy, it looks like they're not gonna be content until you lose it all.

Again, best of luck to you, Gypsy.
smokebreaks wrote:Sure hope he's able to escape this mess that is our US DOH J.