Who's gonna whoop Trump's ass?

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

gerrymandering's in effect like a motherfucker...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Munchy wrote:a 5-year old could whip his ass without dropping his ice cream cone :laugh:
That actually reminded me of when Biden and Trump were both talking shit aboot whooping the other's ass. I allowed myself the guilty pleasure of envisioning them slapping on some 6 oz gloves and getting locked in the octagon. :slappy:

Biden is going to take a tremendous hit over Hunter's cocaine follies. Not because folks are adverse to cocaine use, but rather because of the preferential treatment the son of a drug war leader received.

Pelosi got her Speaker seat because she raised more $ for the DNC than anyone else. Now reports show AOC is raising more than any other dem...without lifting a finger to make calls to donors. People need to start realizing how strong the progressive movement has become. Bernie has raised 25% more campaign funds than his next closest competitor. And that's a good thing, as the DNC only has $1 million in it's coffers, compared to the RNC's $260 million.

By the time super Tuesday is done, I think it is very likely that Sanders will be the clear leader, by a large amount. Then the true colors of Clinton/Obama campers will start to show.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

I'm not sure who are really more dangerous, the Republicans or the Clinton/Obama Democrats.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Oldjoints

Post by Oldjoints »

C) All of the above

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Castro's out.

Establishment dems are shitting themselves, as they start to realize Bernie is likely to win the nomination. He's passed 5 million donors, while no other candidate has even reached 3 million. He continues to set records, raising more $ than anyone else. Watch for an 'any blue but Bernie' push by the media and DNC leaders.

Still, I think Bernie will start out strong. I predict he will get 1st or 2nd in Iowa, take NH and NV, and get 2nd or 3rd in SC...then on super tuesday will take CA and get 1st or 2nd in TX, due to the support of the latino community.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

The establishment will go hair-on-fire apeshit if Sanders starts reeling off primary wins. That establishment includes the corrupt Dem party nomenklatura, the blood-soaked neocon foreign policy blob, all the mainstream media, Wall St., the MIC, the so-called intelligence community, the corporate think tanks, the PACs, all the titans of industry, the brainwashed NY Times reading aspirational liberal managerial classes, the whole billionaire class and their toadies, sycophants, and all the dogs fighting for scraps under the establishment table. Pretty much everyone who is wrong with the US besides the partisan Republicans.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Has bestowed Karma : 4 times
Received Karma : 16 times

Post by anu »

we should be making 3-D printers available to all Dems and WH employees
The notion of collective ownership implies a democratic approach to the utilization of resources - economic democracy.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 470 times
Received Karma : 957 times

Post by Munchy »

:confused:
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Williamson is out.

Sanders now leads the polls in the first three states.

Looks like only 6 make the next debate, as Yang has been unable to meet the polling requirements.

Trump's Iran debacle has highlighted the level of his ineptness at foreign policy...which has lead some media outlets to compare Biden's horrendous foreign policy voting record with Sanders' stellar foreign policy voting record.

And Pelosi's holding up the articles of impeachment has started to draw the ire of other party members, as they start to realize how the timing will afect the primaries. With any luck, Mitch will rush that shit thru, allowing candidates to get back to their campaigns.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Post by Intrinsic »

anu wrote:we should be making 3-D printers available to all Dems and WH employees
Ahhh i assume you mean cause guns can be made quick n cheap on those printers.

Personally i''m for castration and exile with extreme prejudiced.