Tokalot VI

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Tokalot VI

Post by rSin »

built a zx81 back when you could by it assembled or a kit
managed to soldier in chip backward
ugg

called em up
they just sent me an assembled model

decades later ive read
they were going out of their minds
trying to keep channels working
there were getting so many orders
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Tokalot VI

Post by rSin »

Real Mozzarella From Powdered Milk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVDDLEF0vTU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

strange night ...

imagine RLS (restless leg syndrome) , your legs move automatically without your control, even in the night while you are in the deep sleeping rem phase of night
to clear this up, those movements arent big, more like small ticks, similar to those when your nerve system is de fragmenting its network system, and in the means of this, bc you know it that after a while, maybe a day or two, it will "work" more controlled, no shakes and no uncontrolled ticks, i use to kick my misses during the night, not knowing it, like i would kick a football at kick off, just without strength, so that im embarrassed the next morning when she is telling me that i , or better said my leg, did wake her up during sleeping time, i have to confess that im slightly amused by this, that my own "hardware" is doing its own thing , yeah, im just a visitor inside this body, to gather experience for my mind and soul and my awareness, for the next level, to be prepared for harder challenges that are waiting for all of us :grin:

anyways, you have now an idea about RLS and that im tune with this "background task", some call it life

now tonight, this RLS took over my whole body, including hands and arms, and even the whole torso, im like shaking uncontrolled, like im having an epileptic seizure, just that im in full control of my awareness and my surroundings and all that which we call reality
im not scared and dont have any negative future thoughts about it, somehow im sure that this symptoms will go away tomorrow or the day after, im also slightly amused about this - not controlled condtion - as its not an everyday happening lol

guys, i typing this with the most concentration that im able to recall and it takes much time, rly much time to aim the keys on the keyboard lol

its also funny that my girl is overloaded due to those new shakes and movements :roflmao:

guys, what do you think about this "RLS-circus", give me some contributions plz

:whistle: :innocent: :loony: :nutkick: :grin: :band:
awoken the right way

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Tokalot VI

Post by bentech »

id restless arms once
the most incredible uncomfort

tracked it back to a side effect of a couple of meds in combination
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 470 times
Received Karma : 957 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Munchy »

that sounds kinda familiar... I finally figured out why I was getting bad leg cramps every day, a youtube video tipped me off, and sure enough it was because one of my meds that ends with ...statin, but I'm going to see my cardiologist next week.
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Tokalot VI

Post by bentech »

its was excruciating
for about two hours the only relief I could get was to bang my forearms together over and over

the second time I realized id taken a allergy pill and tylenol pm
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Tokalot VI

Post by bentech »

A new protein made from air, water and renewable electricity could revolutionize our food system within the next decade. Developed by the Finnish company Solar Foods in a lab just outside Helsinki, the protein -- called Solein -- is made using living microbes that are then grown in a fermenter in a process similar to brewing beer. The microbes are fed with carbon dioxide, hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen all taken from the air. This fermentation process, which takes place in huge vats, produces a liquid that is removed and dried to give the final product -- a yellow flour-like powder with multiple food uses.

If the electricity comes totally from renewables -- the aim is to use solar and wind -- the production process could produce virtually zero greenhouse gas emissions, the company says. It would also require far less land and far less water than traditional agriculture. Solar Foods says just 10 liters (2.1 gallons) of water is needed for every 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds) of Solein. To produce 1 kilogram of soy requires 2,500 liters (550 gallons) of water, a figure that rises to more than 15,000 liters (3,300 gallons) for 1 kilogram of beef.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/protein- ... b859d32d47" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

thx guys , and especially Munchy for this :
Munchy wrote:.... that ends with ...statin, but I'm going ...
as im also on some chronic meds :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amlodipine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candesartan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

both into 1 capsule called candeamlo

i will have to play the rls card , hopefully i will get a 420 prescription , just bc i "care too much" :toker1:
awoken the right way

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Tokalot VI

Post by rSin »

‘Neither robot nor animal’: Scientists develop the ‘Xenobots,’ 1st robots constructed completely from LIVING CELLS (VIDEO)
xenobot.png
xenobot.png (550.09 KiB) Viewed 3017 times
These millimeter-wide “xenobots” were designed on a supercomputer using an evolutionary algorithm to create thousands of candidate designs. The winning designs can propel themselves toward a target and deliver a payload, and can also heal themselves when torn apart.

eventually they will be able to roam your bloodstream dismantling plaque desposits

https://www.rt.com/news/478203-first-ro ... ing-cells/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Tokalot VI

Post by rSin »

whats the link to our ufo page?

the navy has some interesting news

The Pentagon has Top Secret-classified briefings and a Secret-classified video about an infamous UFO incident, the U.S. Navy said in response to a public records request. The files concern the 2004 encounter between the USS Nimitz and a with strange unknown aerial objects. In 2017 and 2018, three videos of bizarre aircraft taken by Navy pilots from their fighter planes made national news. In December 2017, The New York Times ran a story about Navy pilots who intercepted a strange object off the coast of San Diego on November 14th, 2004, and managed to shoot video of the object with their F-18's gun camera. In September of 2019, Motherboard reported that the Navy confirmed the videos contained footage of "unknown aerial phenomena."

navy Confirms It Has a Secret Classified Video of an Infamous UFO Incident, Says Releasing It Would Threaten National Security

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/8xw8 ... -phenomena" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;