Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1797 times
Received Karma : 1578 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Quid pro quo was never directly stated. The best the dems can do is to say it's implied...which is opinion, not evidence. And while they play word salad to arrive at their conclusion, they conveniently ignore three words..."...if that's possible." Now I've been privy to many illegal deals in my lifetime, and when one party has coercive power over the other, I have never, ever heard that phrase used.

What are you babbling about? Dems?? You said the whistle blower report had weak evidence. What you are talking about is the actual phone transcript, the evidence obtained from the impeachment investigations? Not what is in the WB report.
I was asking what you saw was weak in the WB report, since you were attacking the whistleblower report, Basing yer premise on.
Butcher Bob wrote
the enormity of actual evidence, of actual crimes, committed by actual people that Manning provided as a whistleblower, and her treatment of being jailed and totured, not once but twice...compared to a CIA spook, who provided very weak questionable evidence, of what some legal experts aren't even sure is a crime, and is being protected by security agences 
Your premise of question the WB legitimacy, rest on the report was weak questionable evidence and no crime committed.

And I asked you to back it up.

Yer not telling me what was in the WB report only what was brought out as evidence from the investigation brought on by The Whistleblower report.

So nothing about the what was actually in the report itself. please revise your statement without the 2 fallacies in it in the middle of it. Or back it up.
The second being, 100% consensus of the Constitutional experts said you didn't need a crime to impeach.
Did you forget that already?

Since you still didn't talk about what info in the actual after asking twice, I'll start to chip away at your credibility argument by mentioning this, the evidence presented about Trump withholding the funds and improperly stonewalling the reason why, which is his duty, causing two of the people responsible for informing Congress of the reason why, where unable to do so does forced to quit or commit a crime.
Congress was unaware that their power of appropriation was being ursuped until the WB report came out.
seemed pretty reliable info to me cuz it was true.

Unless you don't think it's a good thing Congress became aware that their power appropriation was taken over by the President without him telling them and would have got away with it. Do you?

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 930 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:I was asking what you saw was weak in the WB report, since you were attacking the whistleblower report, Basing yer premise on.
Butcher Bob wrote
the enormity of actual evidence, of actual crimes, committed by actual people that Manning provided as a whistleblower, and her treatment of being jailed and totured, not once but twice...compared to a CIA spook, who provided very weak questionable evidence, of what some legal experts aren't even sure is a crime, and is being protected by security agences
Your premise of question the WB legitimacy, rest on the report was weak questionable evidence and no crime committed.

And I asked you to back it up.
Really?...this is what you want to go with?

:roflmao:

Have you even read the fukking thing?...

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/26/76407137 ... raine-call" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You want to compare that 7 pages of absolute shit, to the hundreds of thousands of documents Manning provided?

:roflmao:

Get rekt!

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

I'm not going with your strawman argument you win with Manning is better than this threads whistleblower. strawman fallacy.

You claimed
Butcher Bob wrote:who provided very weak questionable evidence, of what some legal experts aren't even sure is a crime.
I challenge that claim.
Intrinsic wrote: Care to give what you saw as very weak evidence in the whistleblower report?
The third time.

You got nothing, you can't or won't give me the questionable evidence you claim is in the Whistleblower report.

Since you won't defend your claim, and I cited accurate information in the report about illegal separation of powers and you were wrong about impeachment needed to have a crime.
And nothing but deflection from you.
You have been on pwnd.
Or cite the weak evidence in the WB report you claim you saw.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

You say you are for truth and justice...

...yet you seem to focus your attention on a relatively insignificant whistleblower...

...so much so, that you were completely unaware that Manning was back in prison.

You don't see the humorousness aboot that?...and sadness at the same time? :confused:

I'm glad you made me do the research to go read that complaint. I don't think I've ever read anything written in so much CYA-nese. I am so going to shred my brother in our political discussions over the holidays. :grin:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Exactly my point you never read the report ya were just talking through your hat regurgitating Republican fallacy points without knowing anything. Have fun learning now what's in the report I look forward to it.

By the way truth and knowledge or not the same thing. I was ignorant, now I'm not and now I know the truth thanks. I'm For Truth not omnipotent. Capiche

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

think you're enabling corrupt Party politics, By supporting the Republican fallacies. Helping Trump, intentional or not

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Such stonewalling was tiresome Here is something I kinda of agree with. Not the low standards.

The one very strong point I saw, coming from reps several times, was the forwarning to dems, that they may regret the low evidenciary standard being set, when it gets used against them in the future.

Exactly, i hope so too, i want every Democrat, Republican, independent or teabag president,
Every politician or judge to know they're on alert, henceforth.

Don't fuc with our elections or even the impression you're f****** with 'em you're fired.
That's right, President Biden should be on alert.

No one should get a free pass hiding behind the corrupt power of a political party.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:No one should get a free pass hiding behind the corrupt power of a political party.
What...like Pelosi holding up the articles for political gain, trying to manipulate the election?

...meanwhile...

The number of scientific OPCW whistleblowers jumps from 2 to 20, indicating the US influenced the watchdog group to publish propaganda, leading to the commission of war crimes by US, again.

And you wonder why I don't take this Ukraine bullshit seriously. :rolleyes:

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Intrinsic wrote:No one should get a free pass hiding behind the corrupt power of a political party.
What...like Pelosi holding up the articles for political gain, trying to manipulate the election?

...meanwhile...

The number of scientific OPCW whistleblowers jumps from 2 to 20, indicating the US influenced the watchdog group to publish propaganda, leading to the commission of war crimes by US, again.

And you wonder why I don't take this Ukraine bullshit seriously. :rolleyes:
begging of course the understanding that 17 of that 18 said
their issue was that the numbers in the model were to conservative...

of course you don't take it serious bob
your a jokes guy...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Yes Bob like Pelosi. Duh!

And yet you have posted more in this WB thread then any opcw thread. Or cared enough to create one.

Since you know more about this subject than me, what has the President done about this information?
Or..
Trump has had Manning's whistleblower info longer than he's been President what has Trump done about it? What has he said about any of it? Other than allowing Manning thrown back in prison.