Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Butcher Bob wrote: - Pelosi admits to being a war criminal, and drags three of her cohorts down with her. In a televised CNN interview, when asked why Trump and not Bush Jr for Iraq, she stated that as one of the 'gang of four' she knew there were no WMDs, prior to any military action there.

- During the investigation some Clinton shananigans were unearthed, as the DoJ announces the indictments of 8 of her donors for campaign finance fraud. One of which got immunity to pediphile charges in exchange for testimony during the Mueller investigation. Not to worry, you can still ding Trump, as that guy funneled money to both campaigns.

- Also revealed was the behavior of our security agencies...starting with the FBI...who manufactered and altered evidence to obtain FISA warrants, supported that evidence with the Steele dossier which they knew to be bogus, and intentionally ommitted all exculpitory evidence. To understand just how offensive that is, one must first understand the '2 step' wiretaps they use. Not only do they tap the target's phone, texting, emails, social media interaction, etc. ...they also get to tap every contact they make with those media...and then they get to tap every contact those 1st level contacts make with those medias. Talk aboot an abuse of power.

- ...and now add the CIA and DoD...as WaPo is in the middle of reporting on documentation that clearly shows they lied to get us into Afghanistan, and have intentionally lied to the public aboot the war ever since, through three different presidential administrations.
:
You're against the impeachment investigation as a waste of time yet you show agree that plenty of information has come out of investigations President Trump. besides, or ignoring, just the presidents abuse of power for personal gain . :dunno:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

EDIT Decided to move this to the impeachment forum
Last edited by Intrinsic on Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:We the People are impeaching Trump...
No, the dems in the House are doing that...."We the people" aren't voting on any such thing.
Intrinsic wrote:For what it's worth Manning sentence was commuted, is not in prison. You need to update your rhetoric.
:facepalm:
Manning was released...on May 17, 2017.
On March 8, 2019, Manning was held in contempt of court and jailed...
Manning was initially held alone in administrative segregation for 28 days...
Manning was released on May 9, 2019, after the grand jury's term expired. She was immediately served with another subpoena to appear before a new grand jury on 16 May.
On 16 May 2019, Manning...was returned to jail for the 18-month term of the grand jury.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Manning" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Umm, did you miss when that shit happened?

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Yes it is we the people, he's being impeached under the Constitution. Not by a democrat legislation.
With The Constitution, We the People. capiche

No I was unaware that Manning, after Obama released her, she was jailed again under Trump's watch, thank you.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

For some reason you think all this will besmirch Trump

No I don't I think that?? That boat already sailed. You're making things up about me to fit your scenario.

I'm for truth and Justice

Idiot, I'm hoping for justice, the historical record to show President Trump wiped his ass with the Constitution. Impeached.

President Trump is taking care of besmirching himself. Everyone except Dick on this forum has bad-mouth Donald Trump. Long before impeachment. Standing in the DMV line, standing in the post office line, never hear a kind word about Trump. And I'm in a solid Republican District.
But I guess all you care about is political support you know party politics again. Not We the People.

Yes, so it's a good thing the founders provided a third branch, to rule on differences between the other two. But if one side is not allowing that process to play out, they can not then claim obstruction.

Nup, In case you hadn't been paying attention to the actual hearings instead of what Fox & Friends is telling you. One side is refusing to participate in good faith and was obstructing. It is in the historical record now. The process DID played out properly by the Constitution. Facts came forward, Republicans refused to contest them, instead you know whining about party politics.

as you did in the rest of your post.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:No I was unaware that Manning...was jailed again...
Intrinsic wrote:I'm for truth and Justice
:roflmao:

Fukking hilarious....yet sad.
Intrinsic wrote:One side is refusing to participate in good faith and was obstructing. The process DID played out properly by the Constitution. Facts came forward, Republicans refused to contest them...
That's not accurate. It would seem that lack of participation in the House Intelligence Committee hearings by reps and executive branch would be considered a rational possibility as evidenced by rule provision for a minority witness hearing...which in the opening statements of the House Judiciary Committee, reps are screaming for the scheduling of, and Nadler admits is provided for in the rules, but that it applies prior to a full House vote, not specifically prior to a House Judiciary Committee vote. So it remains to be seen if that rule will be followed prior to the full House vote.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

I'm pretty sure I heard the POTUS or Council invited to the hearings on multiple occasions.
The Republican voluntary lack of participation is on record. Creating a disruptions over some such protocol not followed when it was. but it makes for nice sound bites.

I'm not pretending to be being obtuse here but I had a hard time following that.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you seem to be complaining about the Republicans complaining about minority day that wasn't violated at the time but it might be so "So it remains to be seen if that rule will be followed prior to the full House vote."
Did i get that right?

I stand by my earlier post I see no correction necessary, by your critique alone

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Ummm ... what is funny and sad about my lack of knowledge and sincerely thanking you for the correction. And then being for truth or was it the Justice part? I just don't get your point??

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but you seem to be complaining about the Republicans complaining about minority day that wasn't violated at the time but it might be so "So it remains to be seen if that rule will be followed prior to the full House vote."
Did i get that right?
I'm not complaining aboot anything...just pointing out what I saw on C-span. The video was labeled 'Opening statements of the judiciary committee hearings'. The reps kept trying to interject a motion, for the chair to set a schedule for minority witness hearings, as required by rule section such and such, before a vote could be taken. They claimed that the minority witness hearings is the defense's opportunity to present their case, in answer to the investigation committee's charges. And each time they tried, Nadler's response was the same. He acknowledged the rule, but stated that the 'vote' that it referred to was the full House vote, not the judiciary committee's vote...therefore he would not recognize the motion as having any pertinency on the proceedings. Which then caused the reps to get pissed....and clownery ensued.

So much bickering, over speak, and legal jargon....took me a few times watching it to understand just WTF was going on. Honestly, looks like it was a disturbance or sound-bite tactic, since I don't see the reps complaining aboot it in the press now, after the announcement of when the full House vote will be.
Intrinsic wrote:Ummm ... what is funny and sad about my lack of knowledge and sincerely thanking you for the correction. And then being for truth or was it the Justice part? I just don't get your point??
Considering the enormity of actual evidence, of actual crimes, committed by actual people that Manning provided as a whistleblower, and her treatment of being jailed and totured, not once but twice...compared to a CIA spook, who provided very weak questionable evidence, of what some legal experts aren't even sure is a crime, and is being protected by security agences that routinely lie to us with horrific results...

It's just funny and sad to see which one you pick to run with...given your interest in 'truth and justice'.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

who provided very weak questionable evidence, of what some legal experts aren't even sure is a crime,

misinformation, fake news, Bob is this yer hobby echoing Fox & Friends? Care to give what you saw as weak evidence in the whistleblower report?

Not weak, not disputed, When repubs were not using their time to question the wittiness to rant or give speeches (the majority of the time) not once were they able to refute the evidence presented.
"a crime" be real, its about impeachable offenses. Maybe yer "experts: from Fox news ought to be schooled.