Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Has bestowed Karma : 4 times
Received Karma : 16 times

Post by anu »

doesn't explain Khassoggi's murder and the give-away of a US Base with all it's shit and many Kurd's and children being blown away, or does it ? International Law should read that no oil may be exported,if you got sand,use solar, if you got oil, clean the air,u got sea coast use waves and wind,quit shipping shit back and forth for a few dollars more
The notion of collective ownership implies a democratic approach to the utilization of resources - economic democracy.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

Khassoggi's was a quid pro quo for trump cuz
that guy was writing up how in bed the Saudi's were for him
and trump didn't like the bad press

and mabe the Turkish president has a recording
of trump jr
asking for the guy getting snuffed out
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1535 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Roots wrote:“What I guess root sold you his asshole as
youd a need to use that lipstick you've been carrying around all these years”

I’m not sure if I should be offended or not..?
I'n not sure if should understand this post? :confused:

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

if you really want to have a bad day

just ask anyone still defending trump " just what is it hes done or need to continue doing to allow for all this malfeasance?!?!?"

the worse are the "I don't care!" types mentioned earlier...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Some sticking points I have, that anti-Trumpers don't seem to want to acknowledge...

The 'whistleblower' is a CIA agent that was assigned to the Whitehouse, who waited until he was done with his tour there before filing his complaint...meaning the 'superiors' he filed the complaint with to start the process, were now his protective CIA superiors, not the Whitehouse chief of staff. Then when the complaint gets to the IG, instead of writing an indepent report to send to the DoJ, they collaborate with the CIA and their lawyers to draft the report.
I don't trust the CIA...not one little bit. One need look no further than Operation Mockingbird and the Church commission to understand how willing the CIA is to deceive the public.

My understanding is that the first two witnesses testified that while a hold was placed on these particular funds, actual scheduled payments were never interupted...because this is an addition to the $1 billion being disbursed to them, that was awarded by congress under Obama. The president of the Ukraine got not one, but two meetings with the Whitehouse. He also never started an investigation...nor has he ever anounced he was going to do so.
So no actual quid pro quo ever happened. While you can view the circumstances as having intent, it can just as easily be viewed as Trump's bluff being called by Zelensky.

The senate is never going to convict and remove Trump.
So is this for a symbolic footnote in history?...or is it political games for an election cycle?

If by some wild chance Trump did get removed...
What are you most excited to see...
...a Pence presidency?
...or which democrat canidates will fare best after losing the "I'm better than Trump" plank from their platform?

Neither side has any interest in getting rid of Trump...
...if they did, they could have used the emoluments clause on day 1.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

What the fuck does The Whistleblower identity and faults have to do with Trump abuse of power for personal gain. Nothing NADA zilch ridiculous argument.
:roflmao:
Intrinsic wrote: Now Que the trump apologists whom will vehemently attack the messenger, blame biden and everyone else but trump, as we see Bob did. Same shit i seen from the wingnuts since Nixon.
Trump abused his power for personal gain. Fact, An impeachable crime. And on cue here comes the Trump apologist AGAIN attacking the whistle blower.
Ignoring and distracting from the president's crime
and the abuse of power. Yanno, the old red herring and Strawman arguments, the Cornerstone of the politician illogic :facepalm:
Last edited by Intrinsic on Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

By the by, Pence is also is also guilty off Trump's crime since he knew about it was told about and did nothing.

But he'll probably be let go because the alternative would be Nancy Pelosi would be president, who wants that shit?

Back to your old logical fallacies eh Bob? Attacking The Messengers as I pointed out much earlier would happen and now you did it twice.
What makes you like Trump so much that you would commit the sin of illogic?

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

the trampling of the rules of law and the power grab behind it are extrodinary
as is the answer to the questions "what on earth is worth protecting in this man/party to allow these violations of the rule of law and rejection of the separation of powers to stand???"

truly chilling
bob just wants to be our next guano
dick lost his frickin mind last year and megalomaniacs always appeal to the saneless

remember half the democrats are in the corporate cash party with most of the republicans so ITS IN THEIR INTEREST to do a weak job of laying out the savaging of the system that's afoot

that's speaks nothing to the merit of the case or process

god I cant imagine whos fools youd have to be to rest on them
same fuckers who think we should have stayed with Nixon cuz the people had no business knowing what he was doing with the power of his office???

heres some ON point points...

the most important impeachment story that most of the press continues to look away from—the fact that one of our two major political parties in this country no longer deals in facts and reality, and instead has willingly burrowed itself into a world of lies and fantasy, specifically when it comes to the issues surrounding impeachment.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1201183435554992129" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In fact, some Republican officials are now actively working alongside a Kremlin disinformation campaign regarding Ukraine’s role in American elections.

heh... NO RUSSIAN COLUSION!!! so please no questions on our game plan ORIGINATING with Russian disinfo experts!!!

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1201183435554992129" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If more journalists openly acknowledged this crucial development regarding the GOP, the fact that Republicans aren’t willing to support impeachment would no longer be treated as “news,” and the press wouldn’t portray Democrats as failing with their impeachment messaging. What’s also completely lacking is any kind of historical context regarding how awful those impeachment poll numbers are for Trump.

https://www.alternet.org/2019/12/the-me ... oceedings/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I liked wolfe's summation being that in 76' and then 78' the supreme court ORDAINED that corporations COULD OWN CONGRESSIONAL REPRESENATIVES. this all coming a few years after future supreme court justice wrote his famous 'powell memo' telling corporate America 'better get fucking spending your money buying influence or the institution of higher learning and progress in America is going to shit can your gravy train

When Republicans in the House spent 1998 impeaching Bill Clinton, Americans across the board rejected the inquiry. At no point during the partisan process did more than 30% of Americans support impeachment, and most of the time that number hovered around 25%. Republicans categorically failed to change the nation’s mind about Clinton, who famously weathered the political storm with historically high approval ratings, logging a staggering 71% approval rating in a Pew Research poll.

Today, more than twice as many Americans support the impeachment of a Republican president than supported the impeachment of a Democratic president two decades ago. Yet the press portrays the Trump impeachment as a political and public relations failure for Democrats. How does that work exactly? Note that it wasn’t until July 1974, one month before President Richard Nixon resigned, that a plurality of Americans finally agreed that he should be forced from office. Today, a plurality already feels that way about Trump, yet the press shrugs.

The Times’ conclusion? It’s a toss-up: “As a result, support for or opposition to impeachment rarely climbs much higher than 50 percent in any poll.” This is what you call missing the big picture, and most of the Beltway press is now doing it with regard to impeachment.

The news media are committed to a storyline that says impeachment is only a “success” if the hearings spike public support, and not whether the hearings unequivocally show wholesale abuse within the executive branch, which they clearly have done. There’s simply no question that Trump used $391 million of U.S. taxpayer-funded military aid to extort the Ukrainian government into opening a bogus investigation for Trump’s own personal and political gain.

And the public gets it.

the problem is that WAY to many want to suck the prick of monarch's again
the press being wholely owned by the oligarchy is happy to make it look kosher

and

modernity has delivered an under educated over worked under paid over entertained public to them

remember
if your not at the table
your on the menu...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Take your tribalism and go fuk yourself Intrinsic. :fubird:

Yeah, let's follow up on this CIA plant's...er I mean whistleblower's claim...

..but keep Snowden in exile for his...Manning in prison for hers...and extradite and imprison Assange for publishing them...

...let's ignore the OPCW whistleblowers that revealed we bombed the fuk out of Syria for red flag events that never occurred...

...let's pretend Blumanthal didn't expose CNN for completely manufacturing news that Venesuela set fire to an aid convoy, when it was a CIA action to justify our 2nd coup attempt...

...let's forget the military coup the CIA just orchestrated in Bolivia, over false reporting of election fraud...

...yeah, that's the ticket.

You still think Trump's the problem. :facepalm:

If Trump had never mentioned Biden, none of this impeachment stuff would be happening. Trump's MO his entire life has been to use his power for personal gain. He didn't hide that, he campaigned on it...and he won. He beat every republican contender like a teenager's dick without a date. Then he took the democrat's "most qualified" candidate and shoved her face in a big ole pile of shit. Instead of acknowledging the overwelmingly exposed true revelation, that the system is broken and corruption is rampant, you would rather play meaningless tribal games. You, are part of the problem.

I couldn't care less one way or the other if Trump gets impeached. Do I think Trump did wrong?...yes. Do I think Biden did wrong?...yes. And I think both those cocksuckers should be strung up. But what I am not goig to do is play a political game of sides. Go ahead and continue your tribal circle-jerk, but I won't be joining in...I will focus on the real problem, not someone that is the result of that problem.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

So you kind of lied there when you said these were just some sticking points yer concerned with.

Whatever, I do agree with you that is why I will vote for Trump 2020. It's all a clusterfuk and we should get this thing quickly to the bottom and Trigger the revolution

Or spare the blood and start by getting rid of the biggest fuker first and send a strong message with extreme prejudice.

Or as an alternate hypothesis:
Let Trump do what he was elected to do by the American people?