Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

rSin wrote:so we find out
this whole biden story
was concocted by the same 'think tank' that brought us the 'swiftboat' story

funded by mercer

so fox news runs with a fictions
and since trump would know a fiction from his wifes lady parts

he yams it up as if its real

and his yes men in the republican hierarchy
have to go to bat AS IF its a fact...

you turds must be OH so proud
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1084 times
Received Karma : 1699 times

Post by Lrus007 »

since before trump even was chosen as running for president.
the CIA has planned a coup. there were plans for impeachment in place.
because he was not in the inner circle. there plan was another bush
clinton election. but trump cut thru the slackers then won. over the chosen
hillary. obama and the deep state have put every road block they could.
then make the news cover every little thing as shocking news.
every thing he does is taken to court. they really hate this guy....
well you get the most flack when over the target.

i wonder if the is a real patriot. willing to drain the swamp and
use himself as bait. willing to go down with the ship to expose them all.

anyway this is a CAI coup in the works.
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

-the cia has ALWAYS been the servant of wall street,
NOBODY has served wall street more than Reagan, bush and trump now, right on their heels be Obama and Clinton so
its hard to any substantial reason for overthrowing trump. I mean IF he was creating a liberal backlash that might smoke them out I could see it but its exactly the opposite. they've never been more powerful and entrenched so you notion doesn't hold water.

Federal prosecutors on Thursday charged two associates of President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani with a sprawling scheme to oust the former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine by funneling foreign money into the campaign coffers of Trump and an unnamed congressman believed to be former Republican Rep. Pete Sessions.

The two men were arrested Wednesday evening at Dulles International Airport in Washington, D.C. as they were waiting to board a one-way flight to Frankfurt, Germany.

Parnas and Fruman, both witnesses in House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry into Trump, had lunch with Giuliani at the Trump International Hotel in Washington hours before they were arrested Wednesday, according to the Wall Street Journal.

‘Tip of the iceberg’: Prosecutors allege vast criminal conspiracy by Giuliani associates to funnel foreign cash to Trump and GOP

https://www.alternet.org/2019/10/tip-of ... p-and-gop/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lev-parn ... 9da045a4c2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Donald Trump’s top cop, Attorney General William Barr, had a private meeting in New York with none other than the ogre of media, Rupert Murdoch. Murdoch and Barr met Wednesday at Murdoch’s residence. Whether or not there were any others in attendance is not clear, and what the two men discussed over eye of newt and goblets of blood is also unknown. What is known is that Murdoch is powerful and he represents a lot of right-wing propaganda outlets, and Barr is suspected of having involved himself in high crimes and treason.

William Barr’s corruption tour continues with secret Rupert Murdoch meeting

https://www.alternet.org/2019/10/willia ... h-meeting/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1535 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Hmmm Lrus, i think you're backwards there. The Deep State ( i guess that is the current political correct term these days for the-powers-that-be) is what is protecting him.

Or the deep-state is so ineffectual that they need to use the democratic party up front. That'd be pretty lame. Well i don't believe they are.
The powers that be are what got trump in against the odds and without a consensus.
Trump serves at their leisure. when his blundering makes him a lame duck or no use to them, he's gone, but only then.
IMHO.

fwiw i find it hard to believe the power brokers of the world want Pence up front. stranger things have happened .. but still. Occcams razor and all that

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Lrus007 »

pence is like biden a ins.
to keep someone from shooting the president.
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

notice
the cheap seats have had to regroup to silence as
their reason-for-being in this thread has evaporated and
the sources for their impetus reasons have grown silent, in wait of
their next diversions

waiting...

the official prosecutor biden asked for being removed issued ZERO inditements while in office

your fucking boy eh???

mueller issued TEN points of obstructions
while stating

"its up to congress to run with the case ive handed them'

all the while trmp en associates are in front of the mike making no bones about standing firm
in allegence with owning good reasons for their own removal, as
they own indictable offenses

crickets???
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

Following the unsealing of Parnas’s indictment last week for campaign finance violations over alleged schemes to buy political influence on behalf of foreigners, Trump said he did not know Parnas or his business partner and co-defendant, Igor Fruman. “I don’t know those gentleman,” he told reporters before boarding Marine One en route to a campaign rally in Minneapolis. “Maybe they were clients of Rudy. You’d have to ask Rudy.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartanntp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
trump homie.png
trump homie.png (233.72 KiB) Viewed 1177 times
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Lrus007 »

i dono does not look like trump in that photo

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

Fiona Hill, a former top White House adviser on Russia, revealed to congressional investigators on Monday that President Donald Trump conducted policy toward Ukraine for his personal benefit, according to a new report from the Washington Post.

She reportedly said that the president used his attorney Rudy Giuliani to a “run shadow foreign policy in Ukraine that circumvented U.S. officials and career diplomats in order to personally benefit” himself.

Three months ago then-National Security Advisor John Bolton warned administration insiders he would have no part of President Donald Trump’s off-the-books shadow government Ukraine extortion scandal. Bolton also apparently implicated both the president’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, and the president’s acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvany.

“I am not part of whatever drug deal Rudy and Mulvaney are cooking up,” Bolton told senior director for Russian and Eurasian affairs Fiona Hill to tell White House lawyers, The New York Times reports in a bombshell article late Monday night.
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

Asked by Avlon, “Has there been anything remotly like this in American political history or something truly new and dangerous?”
“This is something truly new,” Lockhart responded. “We haven’t had the internet for that long of time, if you’re going over the sweep of history. that’s what allows this to be distributed widely. But we’ve had presidents who have denounced the media. We’ve had every president in the history of the country who has at times wanted to denounce them and probably had thoughts in their head about what they’d like to do.”

“But kept them inside their head,” Avlon prompted.
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com