Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

bentech wrote:debunk?
well, we certainly know what passes for 'debunking' in your world
bentech wrote:what do we have against that 'billionaire' bobby?
do we really have cause to doubt the mueler reports FACTS?
First you have to get the FACTS right Ben. You...
bentech wrote:the report CLEARLY denotes all manner of collusion with Russian agents
...and your political billionaire source...
Mueller’s investigation established that the Russian government wanted Donald Trump to win the presidential election and worked with his senior campaign officials to make it happen.
...can't seem to get them right. Then you want to talk shit aboot Jimmy, Aaron, and Bill, who did get them right. When the person charged with the investigation testifies to the senate that no evidence of collusion was found, that pretty much blows your conspiracy theory out of the water. I know all you whiny little Russia-gate bitches are all butt hurt over the whole thing, so you're grasping onto a brainwashed idea the propaganda machine has fed you. What you evidently don't realize is that by holding on to that thought and continuing to spout it off as "fact", is akin to campaigning for Trump. Get over it, you were duped.

Intrinsic wrote:What the fuk diff does it make if Biden or any political opponent is worthless?
Sorry, that was a dig at Joe, not a defense of Trump.:p
Intrinsic wrote:Now Que the trump apologists whom will vehemently attack the messenger, blame biden and everyone else but trump, as we see Bob did.
Oh you know that's not true...I'd like to see them both fry. :grin:
But if we're going to take out Trump, let's use something real and not make shit up. There is no shortage of legitimate claims to be made, unfortunately both parties seem to be on-board with all that stuff.:(

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

christ your a fucking putz bobby!
geeezus

what I guess root sold you his asshole as
youd a need to use that lipstick you've been carrying around all these years

danny sheehan is certainly no billionaire source,
your fixation on A TROPE shows what a putz your truly dedicated to being...

as well as how thin your understand of legal precept is

and to think ive always given your stuff the time of day

that will be enough of that...

mlm mlm
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Intrinsic wrote:Now Que the trump apologists whom will vehemently attack the messenger, blame biden and everyone else but trump, as we see Bob did.
Oh you know that's not true...I'd like to see them both fry. :grin:
But if we're going to take out Trump, let's use something real and not make shit up. There is no shortage of legitimate claims to be made, unfortunately both parties seem to be on-board with all that stuff.:(
that was for the Apologists. So you are saying you are a Trump Apologist?

I didn't think so but maybe You are, you jes said the phone call trump admitted to and talked about Biden is "made up".
But it was real, And he did ask for a favor before releasing the funds. Its all in black and white in the partially released 'transcript'.
President Zelenskyy: Yes you are absolutely right. Not only 100%, but actually 1000% and I can tell you the following; I did talk to Angela Merkel and I did meet with her I also met and talked with Macron and I told them that they are not doing quite as much as they need to be doing on the issues with the sanctions. They are not enforcing the sanctions. They are not working as much as they should work for Ukraine. It turns out that even though logically, the European Union should be our biggest partner but technically the United States is a much bigger partner than the European Union and I'm very grateful to you for that because the United States is doing quite a lot for Ukraine. Much more than the European Union especially when we are talking about sanctions against the Russian Federation. I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.
That little "though" results in a quid pro quo.
Later he released funds without asking any other nation to pony up more :roll: Only once Zelenskyy readily agreed to get Rudy that info were the funds were released.
All this is in historic record. only later did Trump come with rationalizations for his actions that he thought would be never come to public light. in a completely unnecessary move he had them moved to hide them from "leaks"
And not only dirt on Biden but info for retaliation to the whistle blowers on the Russian interference.

Yeah trump gives a rats ass about Ukraine corruption. Do you? :crazy:

Ok Bob what parts are made up?
what are these legitimate reasons for impeachment you speak of?

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Dick Fein wrote:That is terrific man. Good for you! You will not need to read the rest of this because.. well just because.
Ron Paul is a pretty reasonable guy and here is what he has to say.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ron ... r-cia-coup" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Authored by Ron Paul via The Ron Paul Institute for Peace & Prosperity,

You don’t need to be a supporter of President Trump to be concerned about the efforts to remove him from office.
Yada yada yada ....

As it turns out, the CIA “whistleblower” lurking around the White House got the important things wrong, as there was no quid pro quo discussed and there was no actual request to investigate Biden or his son.
yes there was, see my post above.

The Democrats have suddenly come out in praise of whistleblowers – well not exactly. Pelosi still wants to prosecute actual whistleblower Ed Snowden. But she’s singing the praises of this fake CIA “whistleblower.”
There is that weasle word 'fake', this guy is a piece of shit.
hmmm also seems a talking point for apologists too use ... ... and Bob did used it earlier on me.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer once warned Trump that if “you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.” It’s hard not to ask whether this is a genuine impeachment effort…or a CIA coup!
And even easier to answer, No coup, just legitimate impeachment hearings. idiot doesn't even no what a coup is. dipshit. if it was a coup it would put Pence in the presidency. So Pence is behind it?
But it all talking points for apologist to stupid to rationalization on their own.

But wouldn't be great if Dick et al were right and there is an conspiracy to remove trump. but donny's own actions is doing it anyways.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

hey Dick about the karma post:
it is not my problem if you don't have decent internet. You made that choice so live with it.
You seem to believe it is okay for your team to cheat and that makes you a loser in my eyes.
I said i didn't get cable . i get internet fine. confused much?
What team (mathematicians) ??? ??? ???
What cheating??? ??? ???

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

what was the cheat?

"cheating" would be the world league understandment about the trump regime

and how his 'council' have stopped doing their jobs and instead used their position to hide further and protect his cooption of other branches authorities and roles

and that's not a cheat???

btw,
even my family knows hes a ruthless lying law breaker

AND THEY LOVE HIM FOR IT!!!!!!!

they say "its been done to use for decades ALL the way back to Roosevelt!!!!
and we gave them minorities WAY TO MUCH in the 60's when we agreed
to move a few steps closer to equal rights and protections for them

THEY want all that shit back from the undeserving
so lying cheating and destruction of the civil state is aok with them

that's the cheat the miscreatants are involved in loving

well done
monkey dung...

we await your Clinton and Obama jabs...
Attachments
trump fear hate.jpg
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Post by Lrus007 »

:whistle:
Attachments
ptsd.jpg
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

fucking dore,

I don't get how he finds ANYONE to sit there and agree with him thinking as it decends from the fool belief that the transcript released wasn't redacted

fuck
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Post by Lrus007 »

don't get so wound up
will make you loose your hair. :facepalm:
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

so we find out
this whole biden story
was concocted by the same 'think tank' that brought us the 'swiftboat' story

funded by mercer
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.