The year the DNC is afraid of Tulsi

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

Post by Dick Fein »

I will substitute the phrase ' Deep State ' where you use the words 'they or them'.
Do you deny the obviousness of its existence?

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

rSin wrote:Fuck the clintons!

Epstein was running a teen prostitution
Slash billionaire blackmail ring!

Oj's lawyer couldnt be dirtier!
What Epstein was actually operating was Roy M.Cohns honeypot. Used to entrap the elites in order to blackmail and control them. All the intelligence agencies were aware of it and part of it since the 50's.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

Of all the connections out there this one troubles me the most. https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/06 ... lationship" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Dick Fein wrote:

What Epstein was actually operating was Roy M.Cohns honeypot. Used to entrap the elites in order to blackmail and control them. All the intelligence agencies were aware of it and part of it since the 50's.
That's substantially true at least. Cohn is a thread that runs through not only a lot of the context of Epstein, but going back well into the 20th c. as well. He was a node connecting the spooks, the mob, and the political elite.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

Theyda gotten years further if
Trump hadnt appoint that fixer
To his cabinet!

Why did they want to get caught?

Testing the impunity waters?
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Jesús Malverde wrote:
Dick Fein wrote:

That's substantially true at least. Cohn is a thread that runs through not only a lot of the context of Epstein, but going back well into the 20th c. as well. He was a node connecting the spooks, the mob, and the political elite.
That was the old man that died back in 1986? The guy who croaked from aids but claimed liver cancer?

Interesting his penchant for hypocrisy.

Tie him to Paul Weyrich and the WVCY Christian publishing racket and it’s like you finically hit the trifecta as to how we got to where we are today.

Christian zealot ideologues that cared more about fleecing the flock than they ever did tending to it.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

I will see what I can do.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Here’s a start:

https://extranewsfeed.com/americas-tali ... 65f1754ca4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

Lee Stranahan is calling out Steve Bannon as being behind some of the recent false flags like the Charlottesville Hoax.
Bannon is certainly trying to insinuate himself into the religious right and he is working for a billionaire who backed the Deploraball.
I don't recall the correct spelling of his name right now but I will be back when it comes to me.https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/08/opin ... itics.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

hoax?!?!?!?

hoax as in how many hundreds of "good people" got together to show blacks and Other whites what wasn't going to be tolerated???

hoax as in how many dozens of my family and friends felt bad they couldn't have been there to show support to these "Other good white people" singing the third and second verse of the DOWN WITH JEWS anthems???

what do you mean by hoax???
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.