'Stochotic retoric' inciting violence without 'inciting it'

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

Google the term
Great 2016 about whos paying trump to dredge the swamp for foot soldier. Like the ones we see have beenactivated in the last couple of days... Go freedom g
o!
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1820 times
Received Karma : 1594 times

Post by Intrinsic »

I drop out for a week and so far i count three mass shooting whilst gone.
I know who incited it. fuking no brainier. Donald duck trump. Punk.

Now he wants to take away guns from mental ill peeps, and guess who decides who is mental unfit. ya guess it the police state. fuck that. take away the mental unfit racist hate promoting presidents first. solve halve the prob right there.
Chingas!! Video games my ass.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1125 times
Received Karma : 1757 times

Post by Lrus007 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... tvjXc0lsbo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Oldjoints

Post by Oldjoints »

Trump is a disgrace to this nation and his race.
He should be impeached and held accountable for his rhetoric and racist remarks.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Lrus007 »

I thought this was going to look different...
from what the main media has been reporting.
How about you?
Attachments
shooters 2019.jpg
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by rSin »

The perpetrators of 81 murders and 5 bomb plots have all cited trump as their inspiration

Not sure what flea bitten news your following
But 'the family' all know the truth is a lie
And that
Whites dont do hardly anything wrong
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Oldjoints

Post by Oldjoints »

rSin wrote: And that
Whites dont do hardly anything wrong
Proof that racism is alive and well in our society....

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Lrus007 »

Rep. Maxine Waters claimed the favor of the Almighty during a speech at a Capitol Hill "Keep Families Together" rally on Saturday. She said cabinet members and highly visible Trump enablers should expect harassment at restaurants, gas stations, shopping places, and even their homes.

Waters finished with a call to action: "If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. You push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere!"

like that rSin ?

both sides are guilty of stirring up shit.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

both sides of guilty no doubt!

but only one side had 99% of all billionaires behind it and 99% of all nation states military industrial complexes and inteligences services behind it

and one one side is responsible for ENSURING that injustice remains the coin of the realm and that EVERYONE ON ALL SIDES save the .001% are prevented from a better world and existance

and given this

it painfully obvious that the only reason for making sure the OTHER side to all that depravity are brought into focus

are simply hell bent on the worest offenders escaping interdictment and the pain of justices application...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by rSin »

Explosive report says the Trump admin blocked data revealing that white supremacists were responsible for all race-based domestic terrorism incidents in 2018

https://www.alternet.org/2019/08/white- ... ed-report/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

not content to have discontinued all study of the phenomenon the president now has the fbi ACTIVELY suppressing the truth of it?!?!?!?!?!

We asked the FBI to give us the records of 90 domestic terrorism arrests. Then things got kind of weird.

https://www.alternet.org/2019/08/we-ask ... -of-weird/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

does not the irony of throwing black-on-black crime up as an excuse to make the armed to the hilt executively promoted condoned and protected insurgents at arms strike em you hommie???