Global warming hoax is Eugenics 2.0

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Roots

Post by Roots »

There are place on earth that skip the step of returning the waste water and turn the treated waste water directly to drinking and it’s becoming more and more common.

When I walk down the creek in my backyard I find pipes sticking out of the walls of the creek, they use to not use leach fields and went from septic directly to creek.

Roots

Post by Roots »

Where I live we turn waste water into steam, they dump it down holes at the geothermal power plant.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Counter to your CO2 argument...
Butcher Bob wrote:
Prawn Connery wrote:
Butcher Bob wrote:...and it has the added benefit of being toxic to animal life, making it more effective at balancing CO2 levels. :whistle:
Unfortunately, it's not toxic to the anaerobic bacteria that break algae down when they die, releasing huge amounts of CO2 into the water.

:woohoo:
Oh look, them smart science guys are going to start using that bacteria to treat our waste water...

Old bacteria, new tricks: The future of water purification

...seems they don't think it's a problem. :whistle:

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Prawn Connery wrote:This is what I mean: you can take isolated events and try to make anything you want of them, but it is the ecosystem as a whole you have to look at to see the wider impact. This is where the Climate Denialist Potatoes get mashed: they don't look at the big picture - they only look at the bits they want to see.
Oh look, another one...

Wet spring likely to fuel severe Lake Erie harmful algae bloom

I would contend that these are not isolated events, but rather the big picture. All three incidents I stumbled upon in my daily news...I have not yet sought out any supporting info, since I'm finding it without trying.

Still, I'm waiting on you climate change folks to do something for your cause...like start cleaning up the pollution. :)

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

Post by Prawn Connery »

Butcher Bob wrote:Counter to your CO2 argument...
That's what I'm trying to figure out. How is this counter to my CO2 argument? It actually reinforces my argument. You are proving my point. Which is why I asked what point you were trying to make - because it's not counter to mine.

Are you saying the algae are going to kill all the fish that use O2 and release CO2 which will reduce CO2? The problem with that argument - as I have pointed out - is that algal blooms, when they die, release even MORE CO2 into the water.

The "isolated events" I was talking about were the treatment of waste water with anaerobic bacteria: I thought you were inferring they would release all those bacteria into the waterways.

I'm still confused by what exact point you are trying to make. How do these algal blooms counter CO2 in waterways? They don't. So do you have another point I am missing? If so, please spell it out.

I'm sorry, but links without explanations don't prove much at all.
Licensed to Krill

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Butcher Bob wrote:Counter to your CO2 argument...
That's what I'm trying to figure out. How is this counter to my CO2 argument? It actually reinforces my argument. You are proving my point. Which is why I asked what point you were trying to make - because it's not counter to mine.

Are you saying the algae are going to kill all the fish that use O2 and release CO2 which will reduce CO2? The problem with that argument - as I have pointed out - is that algal blooms, when they die, release even MORE CO2 into the water.

The "isolated events" I was talking about were the treatment of waste water with anaerobic bacteria: I thought you were inferring they would release all those bacteria into the waterways.

I'm still confused by what exact point you are trying to make. How do these algal blooms counter CO2 in waterways? They don't. So do you have another point I am missing? If so, please spell it out.

I'm sorry, but links without explanations don't prove much at all.
It goes to supporting my original point...
Butcher Bob wrote:- We act like the Earth doesn't have a self-corrective measure for CO2 levels. Even if we cut down all the rain forests, every body of water will just fill up with algae. Of course that will be rather hard on the aquatic life...but since we're harvesting that shit out of existence anyways, what's the difference.
Pointing out that the smart science guys are developing use of the bacteria supports that they are not concerned with CO2 production from it's use....otherwise these 97% would never even consider such a practice, would they???

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

Post by Prawn Connery »

Butcher Bob wrote:Pointing out that the smart science guys are developing use of the bacteria supports that they are not concerned with CO2 production from it's use....otherwise these 97% would never even consider such a practice, would they???
Mate, we're talking small-scale use of anaerobic bacteria to treat waste water - that is not the same as algal blooms that cover half the ocean!

If you do a little more reading, I am sure you will find PLENTY of evidence of scientists (and others) being concerned about the rising number of algal blooms in waterways around the world.

Even Juice (Roots) has given you an example of what's happening in his own back yard.

I know you're trying to stir the pot - I like a bit of stirring myself :toker1: - but that's why I said you need to look at the BIG PICTURE. Isolated weather events and scientific advancements using toxic bacteria are not indicative of the wider malaise.
Licensed to Krill

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

Bob is only in this to advocate
For 'personal responsibility'

And that is NEVER Anything but
The call
to reject political power
The very solidarite which is

THE ONLY THING

Our dominators truely fear...

The only thing that ever solved our
Real problems
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Prawn Connery wrote:I know you're trying to stir the pot
Not just...I am doing that by pointing out flaws.

Global warming is being caused by man, so say 97% of scientists...that is the battle cry.
But here is an instance where scientists are using a bacteria you claim causes massive CO2 release. And it's not a small scale plan...they are saying it will REVOLUTIONIZE how the WORLD treats it's waste water. So, who's wrong?...you, or those scientists?

Now I'm not making a judgement as to the answer, but I am saying it should be looked into further, because something is fuk'd up with the logic. If you are wrong, then it is group think spouting off bullshit...or if the scientists are wrong, then they are saying one thing, but doing another.

If you do not see the conundrum, then you are not being objective.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Butcher Bob wrote:Global warming is being caused by man, so say 97% of scientists...that is the battle cry.
Butcher Bob wrote: Pointing out that the smart science guys are developing use of the bacteria supports that they are not concerned with CO2 production from it's use....otherwise these 97% would never even consider such a practice, would they???
Butcher Bob wrote: It amazes me how folks will blindly follow...not knowing where they are going...not knowing how they will get there. These 97% might be right aboot global warming...but they are also dead wrong that nuclear energy is safe. :
Butcher Bob wrote: There's that "97%" again. :roll: Y'all do realize most of those guys also think nuclear energy is a safe alternative...2,056 test detonations can't be wrong.
Butcher Bob wrote: Just pointing out that a majority of the 97% also advocate for the use of a deadly alternative that they can not control.
Bullshit, Poppycock and nonsense. Hyperbole at best.
You keep using the 97% number wrong, do you even know where it comes from? i posted the the source and the math how 97% consensus number was arrived at earlier, if ya bothered to read it. Peered reviewed of course :smoke:

You are talking about 4000 individuals that published peer reviewed papers pro AGW. How in the heck do you know all 100% of those individual opinions on nuclear energy or anything else you keep attributed those 4000 or so individuals to? for sure not from their cited 4000 papers.
Like all scientist are the same .... :facepalm: