Global warming hoax is Eugenics 2.0

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Lrus007 wrote:global warming is a scam to tax the air.
Ok what is it? Gw is scam to tax the air or is GW scam for eugenics?
:dunno:

The scam is the taxing. Politicians think enough money will solve anything without even understand the fundamentals of the problem. Dipshits.
It is taking a legitimate concern and exploiting it for more tax revenue streams for their pet projects and cohorts. Or worst just to give the illusion they done something about it, Lip service. <spit> politicians.

That is the sin here.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

You never present any case, arguments or verifiable facts to help me to change or learn something new. Just so far Someone else's videos full of inaccuracy that when I point some of 'em out, you just ignore it and call me brainwashed.
Heck the tread title is Global warming hoax is Eugenics Yet you state
It is happening right in front of your eyes, the Steele Dossier that is at the heart of this impeachment came from MI6.
then yer point is changed to
That the British are interfering in your elections and are working with the Democrats to undermine the Trump presidency.

where in vid you presented argues any of those things?

Which I hypothesis: you don't even know what yer point is, just bedazzled by vids without understanding them. At least not enough to be able even to surmise it.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

On a tangent i guess ...
"The climate is changing but not due to co2. It is the sun that is causing it."

So you reject the physics of planetary greenhouse gas effect. Including Venus as a real living example.
I've review the argument long ago for sun activity correlations and offers no explanation how that small increases the energy in the system can affect climate changes . No explanation how sun activate puts enough energy in the planetary system (earth). yet trapped solar radiation (energy) numbers match near exact. And whoa an unprecedented rise in greenhouse gases in the exact time frame. Yeah but that couldn't be it. Must be sunspots for no apparent reason.

As in the saying “follow the money” in physics it is “follow the energy”

But please if you heard any arguments for sun activity that you find legitimate, please present them, Maybe you know something I don't.
If a vid please say where in or what the vid's point is you wish to bring forth.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

Post by Dick Fein »

I reject it entirely.
First, you should check out these guys, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTiL1q ... 5nP2xzFTWQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Then this video by Valentina Zakharova Ph.D. in solar physics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_yqIj38UmY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And there is the unfortunate fact that the majority is always wrong, by design.
We have all been conditioned by the best. We are all part of M.K.Ultra.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

The deniers in the family arewsuch jokes i want to cry
After revealing to them what purposely created bullshit they were bring to the suposed table of rationalism they had nothing but the reasoning that makes their rejection of evolution 'fly'. 'well i dont care if im wrong! Thir what God sayswis right!' really? Lrus kinda falls for the same in that his faith in traditional american idealism has become a religion and anything that threatens the right tn kill injuns and own black people needs to bd rejected. And if that mean fuck the wnrld and us in the process so be it. So they clutch thinks in s
cience like 'insignicant digit' ar if its a cospiracy and id give them an excusd to lock arms with the goddamned fucks whos goal it is to i
legalize birthcontrol and alcohol!
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Post by Lrus007 »

since i was named. yes i believe in the american dream but not our gov.
also i am good for global warming. i chose not to have kids.
i am old, so soon my kind will die off. then you and your kids and
grand kids can have the whole shit show. it's just a tax on the air...
then lets see, we are 10,000 years from the last ice age. of course it will
get warmer until the next ice age. either from the earth or man made.
Lrus007

ps i like what the indians did to custer.
i never owned a slave nor would i want to..
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

Yesterday NASA admitted that the Grand Solar Minimum is upon us. They did so by suggesting that this would be a wonderful time for humans to travel to other planets because reduced sunspots mean less harmful radiation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZloiPp ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

I seriously dont get why you wouldnt want the air taxed anyway.

The only people who would pay would be the poluter who are currently free to poison us all
So that the few rich fucks who by the crap they make dont have to pay its full cost!

Youd get the medical you the victim deserve!
Whats nnt to love?!?!
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

That's weak dude.
Check out this about catastrophic crop losses worldwide.
Food is about to become very expensive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nun7ftprv6I" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

Nothing like a June blizzard in Calgary.
https://www.narcity.com/news/ca/ab/albe ... -of-summer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;