Outdoor 2019

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Oldjoints

Outdoor 2019

Post by Oldjoints »

Thought I would start a thread for those doing an outdoor grow for this year.
I will start it out with a couple of pics of some starts getting ready to go outside
for a guerrilla grow. I will post pics of my grow as things progress to show some of my methods and the results of my labors. Please feel free to join in with your OD attempts and grows.

Oldjoints

Outdoor 2019

Post by Oldjoints »

Strains going OD

Kush
Purple Kush
Mango Dream
Trainwreck
Critical Mass
Diesel Blueberry
Tangie
[Edit:] Instead of Tangie it’s actually Tangieland = Tangie x Candyland
Last edited by Oldjoints on Mon May 13, 2019 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Outdoor 2019

Post by Lrus007 »

very nice i wish you good luck this year
outdoor is never easy.
8 leg 6 leg 4 leg and 2 leg pests out there.
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

Outdoor 2019

Post by Dick Fein »

Good luck OJ.
I only have 2 varieties this summer.
A very nice white widow that is an early finisher and the best of the amnesia haze from last summer.
No guerilla growing for me this year. I have 4 in my yard and 4 in my neighbor's yard and I am looking for more people in my area who need help growing this summer.
Attachments
this years model 001.JPG

Oldjoints

Outdoor 2019

Post by Oldjoints »

Thanks guys!
My theory is to expect zero return for my efforts when doing guerrilla, that way anything I get is a bonus. Right now I just have to many projects going building 2 decks and re-modeling the garage to include two rooms for growing. So I figured the only way I would have headstash was an outdoor grow and with a housewarming party coming i didn’t want to put plants around the house.
Watch that White Widow bro it tends to be a mold magnet (at least the strain I did OD was).

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Outdoor 2019

Post by Dick Fein »

This widow was produced by a B.C. guy and finishes really early so I am keeping my fingers crossed.
It gets a lot bigger than the 95 widow I had from Greenhouse Seeds, but tastes almost identical.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Outdoor 2019

Post by Jesús Malverde »

I agree with lowering the guerrilla expectation bar. Just don't invest too much effort or you'll never manage that. If the spot is correct and the weather cooperates, you'll get good results with very little effort, and if those factors don't apply, almost no amount of effort will be enough.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Outdoor 2019

Post by Dick Fein »

I don't think I mentioned that last year my guerilla crop was detected by the cops. They found 2 or 3 plants and all my buckets and boots and solo cups, they collected all that as evidence but I still harvested over a quarter pound off about 25 stunted plants that they either missed or left because they were so pathetic.

Oldjoints

Outdoor 2019

Post by Oldjoints »

Well the kush and purple kush are off the menu. Got zero germination on both strains from the same friend. They were gifts so no biggie. The seeds were gifted to him from a person in Cali so who knows what abuse they received.
Jesús Malverde wrote:I agree with lowering the guerrilla expectation bar. Just don't invest too much effort or you'll never manage that. If the spot is correct and the weather cooperates, you'll get good results with very little effort, and if those factors don't apply, almost no amount of effort will be enough.
I only put 4-5 plants per spot but the spots I pick are usually very well hidden. And no I don’t put great amounts of effort in my guerrilla grows. I usually try to stop snails and slugs and deer and later in this thread will show my methods. Been doing guerrilla for many years and have had bumper crops and total busts. Just the nature of the beast. Can’t fight the weather!

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Outdoor 2019

Post by Jesús Malverde »

I've gotten many pounds of trimmed dried bud from a spot with almost no effort invested. Great spot, great soil, perfect weather. Keep trying and learning and it'll happen for you. Unless you live in a place too dry in grow season to grow cannabis without irrigation. If that applies, my honest advice is don't even bother.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow