Shrooms and related goodies
Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 929 times

Newbie because at my age I don't have a hook up lol

Post by Butcher Bob »

Second wave in the tub is less and smaller, but still...
Bed11.jpg

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

The medium in the pans has shrunk so much that the mushrooms were starting to come out the sides. So bro just took them out of the pans and set them on the perlite. In the full bed the plastic lining is shrinking with the medium. The B+ are not as big as the PE, but the biggest of any of the other strains...
Bed12.jpg

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

was looking at some of the larger kits and noticed they include a quart of lava rocks

what would you use them for???
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Hmm, not sure.
Only thing like that in my bro's set-up were the terracotta pellets used in that mason jar air "filter". It's just to keep the fiber material out of the water. Maybe for that function?

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

So I was a bit tentative aboot it...7 grams seemed like a lot. :notamused:

Ten minutes, eh...twenty, was that a tingle?...thirty, whoa, here we gooooo! :fly:

For the first hour I tried to maintain a semblance of reality, then I let go.

It's best if you close your eyes.

The visuals are spectacular...fantastical...vibrant. They don't stop, constantly changing, like a ride through the fun-house at the amusement park. Only this is no ordinary fun-house. THIS fun-house is completely animated, the very best CGI. I'm sitting on the ride, but I can interact with the visions, simply by looking at them and thinking. I can change the theme and style of the ride at will. I never realized my mind was so much fun. Now a pirate, I see him...it's the Mushroom man! My sloop pursues, but his brig is faster. I load myself into the cannon...lead the shot...FIRE!! I'm gaining on him, as I fly through the air. It's disorienting when I hit the water. Keep swimming. Which way is up? Keep swimming. The bubbles clear. I see the hull of his ship slicing through the water above me. Keep swimming. It's going to be close... NOOOO! The brig slips by, just out of reach. I envision the Mushroom man's smile, like the Cheshire cat's grin, and he projects a whispered thought to me...

Not enough. :grin:

Yes, it is definitely best with your eyes closed. :)

I will try again...maybe double that. :winky:

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Test #5 is done. This time we tried the Penis Envy. Mostly a head buzz. Started kicking in aboot 60 minutes in...a steady upward climb for the next 90 minutes. The strongest so far, bro rated it 1.5x the buzz of any of the others. I don't know that it was that much more, but it was definitely more than the other four we've tested. No waves with this one.

Since the Mushroom man mocked me with the 7g hero dose, I brought home 14g of the PE to try again. Hopefully doubling the dose with a stronger variety will get me there.:p

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

I don't think I've ever done more than maybe 2g. No microdosers here!
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

At 28 hours in, I'm still feeling a bit fuzzy. I shall do my best to recollect...

It all starts at 10pm...took me 7 minutes to chew up the 14g of PE. Puff, puff, puff on the bowl I had previously loaded. By 30 minutes in, shit starts bubbling and melting. I am no longer in this world, but I have not gone anywhere. It is intense. I close my eyes, but the visuals are not there. I'm watching a gamer stream, and listening to music. I see everything, but I feel detached. I get up to get a beverage out of the fridge. I feel a bit floaty as I make the trip, and everything is outlined with a neon orange chain of hexagrams. I keep trying to close my eyes and go into visual mode, but it's not working. I'm feeling a bit disappointed, like I've crested the peak and have started the descent, without even a sighting of the Mushroom man. I was wrong, the trip was just starting.

I keep the stream and music playing to act as an attachment to reality...a safety line so to speak. To help boost things, I'm puffing on the bowl again. Hit after hit after hit, it seems to go on for a long time...nothing but me on a rigid rectangular throne, focusing on the bowl, the smoke, and how it was enveloping me inside and out. The cold grape energy drink I had grabbed tastes great, so refreshing to go along with this cigarette I seem to have been smoking for the last hour...it seems to be lasting forever. I am so comfortable, watching a stream I'm not paying any attention to, slipping in and out of consciousness. Then it happens...the music stops, the stream freezes, I hear myself scream "NOOO!!!" The computer mouse is right there...I could rectify this...but I can't move. No longer having the tie to reality, I get sucked into a black hole.

I'm in another dimension, and I am not the only one there. We are chanting...not a language, but rather a guttural, vibrating, breathing chant. It is the same pattern over and over. My physical body is making these noises, but I am not in control of making them. In my head, my thoughts are in my normal voice. My body is my normal body, but that is not the way that it appears...it is a smoky, ethereal shape like a flower bud that has not opened yet. There are several of us in some type of forest. Everything is a dusty green/gray. We are all doing parts of the chant, like instruments in an orchestra. This goes on for quite some time, and I am struggling to pull myself out. Eventually there are two of us. I am a being inside of another being, who is inside of yet another being. I hear mine say to the other, "Do you think they know?...should we tell them?"

Now I am in another place, and the Mushroom man is there with me. It is a plane I am unfamiliar with. Everything is a tan/brown color scale, same as the Mushroom man. I am moving, but I am not moving...I am the center, and everything else moves around me in accordance. Nothing is solid. I am either part of, or riding, a being from this place. Beings are shapes of smoke-like form moving around very quickly. A battle of some type is going on. I don't have any visual cues that this is what's happening...I just feel the ominous sense of war. Eventually the action subsides and I am on the battleground in the aftermath. Sadness runs deep. I get the feeling the side I have been experiencing has won for now, but paid a huge price. The Mushroom man and I exchange no words...I understand he is just showing me things.

It was starting to get light out...I had crested the peak. I was exhausted, breathing heavy, to put it simply, whooped. I got another steamer going on the computer, so I could try to get some sleep. The first couple times the streamer ended an hour or two after I pulled them up, which woke me immediately when the sound stopped. At 12 hours in, the neon orange hexagons are fading, the grape drink still tastes great, and this cigarette is seeming to burn forever. On and off napping all day. The hangover is subsiding...maybe tomorrow will be better.

The trip was not fun...but neither was it bad. It was just sort of matter of fact...it just was. Interesting to say the least. I am in no hurry to go back. Eventually I probably will, just not any time soon.
:toker1:

danielplayer
some karma
some karma

Post by danielplayer »

:bonghitter: :bonghitter: are you kidding

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy