THC-O-Acetate 2 to 3 times stronger than THC

Home of the hash & oil extraction faction.
Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

Post by Dick Fein »

https://zenpype.com/the-secret-cannabin ... WYSXWQfU1M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1113 times
Received Karma : 1744 times

Post by Lrus007 »

https://future4200.com/t/thc-o-acetate-synthesis/1775" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
some more reading on topic.
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

id never heard of it...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Interesting history of the stuff. I wonder if the reports of it taking 30 minutes to come on were from smoking it? That'd be weird. I'd be interested in trying some, just in case the buzz was significantly different from cannabis -- psychoactive analogues are generally pretty similar in their effects in my experience. As for potency, that is pretty irrelevant to me. It'd be like learning that an ethanol analog had been developed that was three times stronger. How, as a beer drinker like me, would that even matter? I wouldn't care at all, except as a curiosity.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

just read the opposite
greywolf from ic, has his site skunkpharm research, well they cooked up some bho on reflux with acid into its acetylic form and gave a testpanel of several ppl the upgraded oil to smoke

some said it feels stronger bc it comes up much faster , looking at the analogy to other moleculs, the reports telling that you would need to wait makes no sense, as most moleculs who became acetylated do pass the blood brain barrier much faster than their counterparts

while others said it doesnt feel stronger

afaik the link to his findings is hidden somewhere inside the previous links given
awoken the right way

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

the agent needed to do this has a shelf life of minutes so you've got to have the plumbing to manufacture it on hand right as you then do the synthesis...

cannabis as physco-active is talked about but rarely encountered.
if this would give that aspect a kick in the pants Id be inclined to work into being able to do this...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1797 times
Received Karma : 1578 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Researchers found that it had twice the ability to throw off dog's muscle coordination when compared to delta-9 THC
Whoa! It didn't say anything about oiling the freethinking aspect as delta-9 does. And I need to be able to do fun things while high, like basketball.
However, it could be considered an analogue of Delta-9 THC. The Federal Analogue Act of 1986 made it so that any analogues of THC would be considered federally illegal. It is currently unclear whether or not THC-O fits the criteria.
Say What? It is clear.
It would be an analogue, it is "derivative of a parent compound" by definition. Don't need any legal ruling. Sheesh.

Better living through chemistry. I know my place in mother earth, flowers for me man. Jamming with the Lord.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1113 times
Received Karma : 1744 times

Post by Lrus007 »

i do wonder if the old thai had THC-O in it.
it would creep up 30-45 min after you smoked it.
hour or so after smoking you would get head rushes non stop.
anyway was just a thought.
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

i had a similiar thought, just the other way

the government extracted a thai, that was already a creeper high, used this combo to cook up the acetylation and concluded falsely that it would take 30 mins to kick in

knowing and loving those creeper highs, i never found thc - acetat in nature

so my best guess would be and is, the government study is in the same drawer as all other lies from your trusty government

:wink:
awoken the right way