ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2185 times
Received Karma : 1606 times

Newbie because at my age I don't have a hook up lol

Post by ripper5 »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Butcher Bob wrote:Ripper's project is most interesting. It is making me wonder if I should give it a try myself.
An interesting turn of events...

Instead of doing the hero dose, I decided to share with my brother a few weeks ago. He hadn't done 'shrooms for almost 30 years. :whistle: He got hooked...asked me if I could get more...asked his boy to get some (college, ya know)...then asked if I could grow some...then got impatient and ordered a grow kit and syringes. So, we now have 18 jars inoculating: 5 Golden Teacher, 4 B+, 5 Mexican, and 4 Hawaiian.

Which brings me to another point...
Dick Fein wrote:I just started 2 different varieties...
ripper5 wrote:Koh Samui Super Strain...
ripper5 wrote:...and a full Cambodian
We tripped again this weekend...my nephew found some. But these were a very different type of buzz. Both had a similar body feel, but the mental buzz was different. Mine had been light, uplifting, giggly...while his were heavy, tiring, melencholy. I had only considered different strains to be different potency...hadn't even given a thought that the type of buzz could be different.
So...what's good?...what's not? :dunno:
Out of 12 jars I inoculated with the Cambodian, only one of them was successful and I tripped off for those just last weekend. Not a hero's dose either just the regular size couple of grams dose and don't know, I need to do it again in order to to really notice a difference. In my limited experience so far it seems as though that what they're saying on the shroomery sites and that it is accurate and that is that each flush and each mushroom can have different potency. Sounds like you guys have quite a variety to check out please do fill us in on what turns out to be your favorites and the differences as I'm curious myself. Mostly just tripping off of the Thai Suri super strain and I would say that it doesn't seem to be any more potent than shrooms I would get back in the day off of the street but it does seem to pin okay. I wouldn't even say that's that I'm doing great with that but just good enough. I wish you all the luck in the world. I'll be interested to hear about how it turns out

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by ripper5 »

The Cambodian jars all were contaminated somehow, except for one. Even that one had a dark spot that the Mycelium grew around and then over.
So, since it was starting to pin inside the jar, I moved it to a slightly larger jar, to keep it separated from the others in the fruiting chamber.
Attachments
20181018_092437.jpg
20181026_134603.jpg

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

copelandia cyanescens FTW

;)
awoken the right way

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 929 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

We dunked 'n' rolled 6 jars last weekend. I was surprised at how solid the cakes were. Still have 12 more that weren't finished filling out yet...bro is probly going to roll 'em this coming weekend whether they're completed filling out or not. Goal is to be tripping by the weekend after Thanksgiving. Can't wait to start testing the differences between strains. I keep having to pull the reigns on my bro...he is already looking to order the supplies for the next batch, a bed grow of Penis Envy.:p

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

everyone still in jars?
the guys talking about moving into bags as much more productive but he gets sidetracked and doesn't explain the deal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GFxaiDFluc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

We're going to try those next batch. All the differences he is alluding to can be eliminated by ordering the jars ready to go...which is what we did. Evidently he is still using flour in his bags. The ones my brother is looking at are whole grain....apparently they break up easier once spawned.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by ripper5 »

Maybe some day I'll venture past the jars. This way is working fine plus it's cheap, simple, easy & fun! A
Just like the way I grow my ganja! Streamlined & simple!

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Mycelium is going bonkers on one cake...
FirstFruit.jpg

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by ripper5 »

So far, seems I get maybe a decent dose per cake, per flush, first couple of flushes.
These are of the one Cambodian.
The light is from my oldest very first grow light. A 70w hps security light I bought at Lowes. It still works like a charm 16 years later.
Attachments
20181108_091622.jpg
20181108_201847.jpg

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by ripper5 »

Bob, you should start seeing some pins soon. Mist and fan. Mist and fan. Little bit o light blast! So long as they start pinning by roughly four days or so, before Thanksgiving, you'll be good to go.