A damsel in distress. Plural of Mongoose Update.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
AGD
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by AGD »

https://freeross.org/railroaded/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
As time went on, Ross became more stressed and overwhelmed by the Silk Road project[2-4][2-5] and turned to an online anonymous stranger he met through the site. “I had discovered a big vulnerability in the way he had configured the main Bitcoin wallet that was being used to process all the deposits and withdrawals on the site,” the stranger stated in a later interview.[2-6] “At first he ignored me, but I persisted and gained his trust by helping him secure the wallet. From there we became close friends working on Silk Road together.”
That stranger provided the needed help and eventually took control of the site entirely. “It was a transition that took some time,” he said, “I was in his corner from early on and eventually it made sense for me to take the reins.” On November 11, 2011, Ross informed Bates of this transition.[2-7] As he told him in an online chat, “glad that’s not my problem anymore.”[2-8]

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Strange to me that from that link that seeks to exculpate Ulbricht in various ways, Clark isn't even mentioned by name. I would expect them to play up Clark's role to minimize Ulbricht's.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

ran across this today and it didn't sound farmiliar,
was this noticed 3 years ago?

Clark’s PGP signature and history of posting activity on MyPlanetGanja confirm his identity. While I guess the story itself could be manufactured, that is a very remote possibility as he has provided copies of signed PGP messages to the FBI.

http://truthvoice.com/2015/09/how-a-cor ... my-friend/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

AGD
good karma
good karma

Post by AGD »

bentech wrote:ran across this today and it didn't sound farmiliar,
was this noticed 3 years ago?

Clark’s PGP signature and history of posting activity on MyPlanetGanja confirm his identity. While I guess the story itself could be manufactured, that is a very remote possibility as he has provided copies of signed PGP messages to the FBI.

http://truthvoice.com/2015/09/how-a-cor ... my-friend/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wasn't he using this key id 80C95F51 (plural_of_encrypted@hushmail.com) for his communications? At least this one certainly doesn't have anything to do with Silk Road and only proves he is PoM. As far as I remember PoM wasn't even saying, that he IS Variety Jones, but that this Diamond freak THINKS he is.

Giblet Muncher
some karma
some karma

Post by Giblet Muncher »

Here is the court transcript from June 19th 2018.
Attachments
show_temp (8).pdf
(45.5 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
"MUNCHIN' ON THE GIBLETS DAY BY DAY"

Giblet Muncher
some karma
some karma

Post by Giblet Muncher »

Next transcript out 13th Nov. Next court pretrial conference 25th Jan 2019.
Attachments
20181017_145451.png
"MUNCHIN' ON THE GIBLETS DAY BY DAY"

AGD
good karma
good karma

Post by AGD »

So he was sitting in front of a laptop every day the past 4 month. :crazy:

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

I tried to get through this whole thread in one sitting. I got 18 pages deep. Wholly fuck, that's a lot of reading.

I, for one, am glad to read PoM is still alive.

He was always friendly and kind to me.

I have a move coming up. After that I'd be willing to chip in to his Canteen.

Good morning, everyone!

:rollitiup:

:smoke:,
WHAB

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

smokebreaks wrote:
@deran

Hey, what countries in Europe started that operation busting growers before -RC? Do you remember?
it all started mid 90s, when the "crazy" swiss guys "interfeared" with european laws and started exporting weed , declared as hemp, back in those times the EU had its THC law = less than 0,3% , that by the way, was changed / corrected down to less tham 0,2 % THC , the swiss guys havent had that law, and any strain grown under the sun seemed hemp and not weed .. call it what you want ... anyways in those times you could found ads in different magazines coming from swiss growers/farmers , ceap weed for all, all it took was just and placed order, that was the time of the so called aroma bags, well, most of them werent bags but pillows full of weed, addmittedly first crops werent hi grade, but things got better

at the same time late 90s, most of the eu countries changed their law and forbid seeds, they were made illegal, before that you could go into any freak shop / headshop / growshop and buy them like chewing gums, that lead to even more ads in magazines, as not all countries had this ban on seeds, so it was logical for the austrian guy to make an ad in a german magazine for something thats not illegal there, but here it is

and there was the inet end 90s beginnning of the new millenium

its just in this timeline that european force trained their work across the border, so its an ongoing battle since mid 90s

the last actual thing during my active online time, was the europol bust on some seed vendors by europol 2004 or 2005 or 06, cant remember ... later on they just progressed to the shops offering cuttings and sending them across borders by mail

its hard to exactly find a particular date, as its all kind of a big wave that morphes into another big wave, nothing new learned nor achieved

meanwhile, many addys are on a watchlist, and any letter or parcel with a listed addy goes directly to the cops, and you will get visited

orwell put those barcodes on our enevelopes, now those fuckers found out what to do with it

the really big problem are the companies and sellers that dont give as fuck about their customers, dont know their own rights and become all whipmy and whiney when fuckers enter their shop

btw i wonder how many bakeries keep names and orders of their own customers in their database ... a shame ...
awoken the right way

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 338 times

Post by smokebreaks »

AGD wrote:So he was sitting in front of a laptop every day the past 4 month. :crazy:
Nope.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.