dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: memento mori
Has bestowed Karma : 955 times
Received Karma : 744 times

Bagseed grow

Post by dill786 »

i just found some seeds in an old bag from 10 year ago from the OG days, absolutely no idea what strain or whatever, so i sowed them today, didn't do the stratification method as i simply forgot that it existed.. i have around 30 seeds so will be interesting over the autumn and winter months...
Kuchisabishii

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Bagseed grow

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Good luck, 10 years is pushing it for sure.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: memento mori
Has bestowed Karma : 955 times
Received Karma : 744 times

Bagseed grow

Post by dill786 »

Jesús Malverde wrote:Good luck, 10 years is pushing it for sure.
yeah i am a bit..

do you remember the uk outdoors discussion thread on O.G . lots of seeds going around in them days guys like esben were giving them away for free for growers to grow and give him feedback, i think its a batch of them and some bag seeds i have collected over the years.... some of the seeds are dark brown and mottled they are firm to the touch and they look good !!!
Kuchisabishii

Oldjoints

Bagseed grow

Post by Oldjoints »

Usually the only thing that suffers is the germination rate, I have popped seeds older then 10 yrs old and had very few germ but the ones that did were just fine.

Oldjoints

Bagseed grow

Post by Oldjoints »

One more pic before this grow is finished, I will still post some pics before harvest. My room air conditioner took a crap and the room got over 100 degrees just yesterday so these plants are still recovering from some wilting. I am figuring these have about 3 weeks to go on the early ones. I have determined some of these are afghan and some is juicy fruit, not sure on the rest yet:

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Bagseed grow

Post by MadMoonMan »

Try putting a fan in and using smaller lights? How many lights are you useing for How many plants 6?

A single 650 hps will help some. Nice duct work and stuff but if its broke and heat is to high to save the plants you gotta get air flow in there. and way lower power of lights.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1084 times
Received Karma : 1699 times

Bagseed grow

Post by Lrus007 »

look happy
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Bagseed grow

Post by MadMoonMan »

Along time ago back before my cousin Caveman Bob ate the last dinosaur on earth all we had was bagseed. I remember when Caveman Phil started the original "You can piss on your plants and make them grow bigger".

We stoned his sorry ass one day when he started shitting on everyones plants.

Last words out of his mouth were "My latest theory on fertilzer efficiency...."

Then Caveman Stan whacked him real good.

I remember the reason we ate all the dinosaurs wasn't because they tended to squash us when we got stepped on but because we hated getting shit on.

If you've ever seen a huge dinosaurs's shit pile you would know what I mean.

Many of our tribesman lost their lives not getting out of the way fast enough of a brontasauruses tail end.

Not only is it really awful to get buried in a mountain of stinking brontosaurus poop but few of your "fellow" tribesman are willing to dive in and get your ass out.

Its like that joke. If a poisnonous Asp bites you on your ass you will find out who are your best friends.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

Oldjoints

Bagseed grow

Post by Oldjoints »

It’s easy to talk shit. The important part is whether you clean it up or live in it....

Oldjoints

Bagseed grow

Post by Oldjoints »

Won’t be long....