Roach weed

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Oldjoints

Roach weed

Post by Oldjoints »

Anyone have any creative thoughts on what to do with roach weed?
Cleaned out the roach bin and have about 3 ounces of roach weed, it is to resin loaded to roll a joint of just the roach weed and I have tried mixing it in with cleaned bud. It is ok that way but I was hoping someone else had a better solution. It isn’t overly enjoyable in a bong either, so any idea’s?

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1084 times
Received Karma : 1699 times

Roach weed

Post by Lrus007 »

sadly no, i have a shitpile of them myself.
but i am going to try something.
i ordered some glass filters for inside the joint.
i hope they work that i can smoke all the way to the glass.
then would be no more roaches.
they fit in a hand roller i read.
will let you know if they work ok.
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Roach weed

Post by bentech »

butter
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1084 times
Received Karma : 1699 times

Roach weed

Post by Lrus007 »

eww
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Roots

Roach weed

Post by Roots »

Back in the day it was about smoking a bunch of second generation joints and then a third generation and on and on. I think I once smoked a fifth generation joint....Taste nasty but got me lit.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

Roach weed

Post by Prawn Connery »

Roach weed's full of tar. Vaping it is probably one of the few options of getting the active ingredients out of it without the nasty stuff that burns at a higher temp. Get a vape.
Licensed to Krill

Oldjoints

Roach weed

Post by Oldjoints »

What I ended up doing was go into a larger jar of older bud and pulling out about 1/2 oz of shake and mixing in with 1/2 oz of roach weed. It made the shake a lot easier to roll and gave flavor to the roach weed , a win/win.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

Roach weed

Post by Prawn Connery »

LOL! I must admit, I just throw that shit away. Call me a snob, but what's the point of growing your own weed if you can't smoke the best all the time? I know beggars can't be choosers if you've just started, so don't shoot me!
:toker1:
Licensed to Krill

Oldjoints

Roach weed

Post by Oldjoints »

Snob! :arse:

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

Roach weed

Post by Dick Fein »

I used to save my roaches but now it is AVB (already vaped bud) and recycled shatter and they are both used for edibles or oils.
You could try a butane extraction of your roach weed.