Is this what I think it is?

Insect control and prevention, plant diseases, PH issues, nutrient deficiencies and other plant problems. Problems with your plants? Ask here,share advice.
Oldjoints

Post by Oldjoints »

Regular milk,not anything else. You can spray early morning or evening, just not in the hot sunny part of the day. Repeat spraying every 3-5 days or so or if you see any spreading. We are just trying to get you to harvest using the most non-toxic methods for the job.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

Post by Dick Fein »

What happens if it gets on the bud?

Oldjoints

Post by Oldjoints »

Nothing overly drastic, but it will slow down formation of the bud to a minor degree due to a film over them. Plus as a rule I try not to spray anything on my buds because of taste and light magnification from water droplets.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

I will give it a try, thanks again.

Oldjoints

Post by Oldjoints »

The fact that this keeps coming back like this tells me that the mold is in that general area and since it grows in areas with little light penetration it is most likely in that shaded area. Control that and you can stop the mold from coming back.....

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

There has been a lot of reports of PM coming in from area growers this month. I think the Neem oil spared me from the worst of it. I wouldn't describe anything as having come back. The black mold was taken care of just fine.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

Those look sooo beautiful! l 30 to 45 days to ready :)
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

I sprayed 2 of them this morning and then went out to my supplier and he showed me this stuff that has been approved by Health Canada for use on pot. I picked some up but I would rather not use it if the milk works. http://www.bayeradvanced.ca/products/natria/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

I checked the two I sprayed with milk this morning and found no new mildew on those. I did see some on the untreated plants so I tried the Natria and immediately smelled Apple Cider Vinegar which is in it along with isoproyl alcohol and some type of competing fungus that likes mildew and they say it can be used once per week up to day of harvest. Whatever works.

Oldjoints

Post by Oldjoints »

Dick Fein wrote:Whatever works.
That’s the ticket bro..... whatever works!