Is this what I think it is?

Insect control and prevention, plant diseases, PH issues, nutrient deficiencies and other plant problems. Problems with your plants? Ask here,share advice.
Oldjoints

Post by Oldjoints »

I wouldn’t spray them again that close to harvest. Neem tastes pretty bad when smoked. As far as what to do, a lot depends on how bad it is. If it’s only on a bud or two that’s one thing but if it’s throughout the plant it’s another. Use common sense but whatever the decision make sure you don’t smoke moldy bud.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

Post by Dick Fein »

I don't see any on bud yet and just a couple spots on the edges of fan leaves.

Oldjoints

Post by Oldjoints »

Prune out as much as you can and ride it out.... but do so causing as little damage as possible.
If your scissors get into the mold use alcohol and wipe them before cutting again.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

Thanks, I will do that tomorrow morning after the dew has evaporated. It seems to be confined to the shady side of the plant and just the one so far.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

I felt like Edward Scissorhands out there this morning and I could see that the PM had spread since yesterday. It was still just on the one plant though and unless something changes I should be able to harvest as planned at the end of the month.
Attachments
9 15 2018 018.JPG
9 15 2018 013.JPG
9 15 2018 007.JPG
9 15 2018 004.JPG
9 15 2018 003.JPG

Oldjoints

Post by Oldjoints »

If it comes back with a fury let me know and I can make sure to get you to harvest.....

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

That is reassuring. Thanks!

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

This morning I noticed multiple colonies on the shady side of the plant and removed those branches entirely. I have noticed a few spots on the Amnesia Haze that I just sprayed with Neem on the 15th and which I hoped would last till harvest in approx. 1 month.
Anyway I removed any fan leaves with spots throughout the garden and discovered mites on one of the other Gods Poison. I was already leery of drying it in my place for that very reason.
What is the next step you would take OJ if it continues to spread?
Attachments
pm 001.JPG

Oldjoints

Post by Oldjoints »

For the PM take 11/2 cups of milk in a gallon container and fill with warm water and spray on your plants, make sure to spray the undersides also. Remove any brown leaves or severely yellow leaves. Try not to spray directly on bud if possible if no signs of mold on them. When removing leaves or anything with mold put directly in a bag. You can also put some mulch or grass trimmings if you have any around the base of the plant or on all shady area. You can also spray shaded area before applying mulch. The milk mixture will at least slow down the spreading of the PM if not stop or kill it. The mulch stops any mold that may be growing on the shady side of the plant from sending spores out.
For the spider mites spray a mix of dish soap 2-3 tablespoons to a gallon of water and spray. If you have leftover milk mixture after spraying the other plant just drop some soap in it and spray the spider mites as well.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

1% or homo? Is evening best for this or morning?