Bagseed grow

All name brand info and homemade how-to's welcome
Oldjoints

Bagseed grow

Post by Oldjoints »

A test run on the system before hanging everything. I put in a portable room air conditioner to insure the proper temp in that particular room. Once I know this room is constant I will hang the light and fan in the mother room and hook to the exhaust you see in this room. The exhaust goes into the attic to my carbon filter. I will post more pics once I have the whole system installed.

Oldjoints

Bagseed grow

Post by Oldjoints »

Ok so yesterday while checking the plants I noticed some preflowers on a plant. So no big deal as indica as they looked I expected auto-flowering. What I didn’t expect was that every single plant ended up female.
What I never mentioned here was the person sending the weed is from the emerald triangle and supplies several dispensaries. So I should have expected the chance that the seed was fem but it never really crossed my mind. Sooo I guess I will be growing these out. I do have some strains on the way though and will start again with those strains.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

Bagseed grow

Post by Prawn Connery »

Oh well, increases your chances of finding a nice mother plant. Or two. I usually grow mine out twice before I decide on a clone mother. I might make a first-round cull after the first grow, but then put my favourites side-by-side for another grow until I'm sure of my selection.
Licensed to Krill

Oldjoints

Bagseed grow

Post by Oldjoints »

Well I have trainwreck and mango dream on the way. I am expecting F1’s and usually start my picks in the F-2 stock as that’s when you get a wider variety of phenotypes to work with. Not knowing the lineage of what I was growing in an untested grow room had me a bit stressed anyway. At least this way I get to finish the whole room and test the new environment.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Bagseed grow

Post by Prawn Connery »

There's a saying in the dog world: "A good dog is a good dog."

It simply means, regardless of pedigree, a good plant is still a good plant.
Licensed to Krill

Oldjoints

Bagseed grow

Post by Oldjoints »

Agreed bro, I’m a mongrel anyway.....

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Bagseed grow

Post by Prawn Connery »

Mate, join the club.
Licensed to Krill

Oldjoints

Bagseed grow

Post by Oldjoints »

Flipped the switch and just starting the stretch:

Oldjoints

Bagseed grow

Post by Oldjoints »

Oldjoints

Bagseed grow

Post by Oldjoints »

Here is where I am at with this grow:
I will post pics one more time before harvest.