Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

bought some seeds

Post by Prawn Connery »

Use the paper towel method and let them grow tails first. The make a hole in the soil and plant them tail-first with the heads (seed shell) just under the surface. Lightly water and don't let the surface dry out. I germinate in a warm room and wait until mine have popped the surface before placing them under lights. A few things can kill seedlings: damp-off if you bury them too deep in water-logged soil; fungus gnat larvae can sometimes eat the emerging root before it has a chance to grow strong; dessication if you allow the topsoil to dry out before the root has time to emerge and tap into moisture.

Most of the above problems can be avoided if you give the seed a head-start before you plant it. If I know I have fungus gnats, I'll water with a little added eco or neem oil initially to keep them away until the seeding is established.
Licensed to Krill

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1084 times
Received Karma : 1699 times

bought some seeds

Post by Lrus007 »

thank you, we all have our ways to sprout.
i have sprouted many seeds this way before. << bull headed..
soaked another seed sunk in 4 hours.
planted in another cup. bet i cooked 1st seed.
so planted and watered well and set in a cooler spot.
will see how this one goes. i have many other strains going.
so not sweating it to bad. but does suck a bit on store bought seeds.
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: memento mori
Has bestowed Karma : 955 times
Received Karma : 744 times

bought some seeds

Post by dill786 »

just bought some critical orange punch seeds from dutch passion :)
Kuchisabishii

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

bought some seeds

Post by Lrus007 »

nice good luck
same seed co as seeds i got.
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: memento mori
Has bestowed Karma : 955 times
Received Karma : 744 times

bought some seeds

Post by dill786 »

thanks.. got the seeds yesterday, need some soil/compost and perlite, cant wait to germinate them..
Critical Orange Punch is a feminized photoperiod seed variety, the first Dutch Passion strain based on outstanding Kritikal Bilbo genetics from Spain. The breeding began by crossing elite cuttings of Grandaddy Purps and Orange Bud (Orange Punch). The result was a supreme smoke with great taste but below-average yields. When this was further crossed with an XXL yielding THC rich Critical, the yields were dramatically improved thanks to the Critical growth vigor. Critical Orange Punch has a rich skunky citrus taste and an Afghan-hash aroma along with a long lasting powerful euphoric high. It’s an easy, stable XXL yielding variety to grow. She grows easily under a wide range of nutrient/growing conditions reaching around 1.5m indoors, taking just 7-8 weeks to bloom with commercial yields of rock hard, sticky buds. It’s a perfect, potent and easy feminized seed variety for fast XXL harvests.
Attachments
critical orange.JPG
Kuchisabishii

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

bought some seeds

Post by Lrus007 »

well 2nd seed popped np.
so is basking under a light now.
had cup 1/2 full. it stretched a bit right
away. so filled cup rest of the way.
is good to go, light and fan blowing seems happy.
DSCN2381.JPG
Lrus007

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

bought some seeds

Post by Lrus007 »

well is starting to grow a little.
seems happy, now just time to grow up.
Lrus007
Attachments
start.JPG

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

bought some seeds

Post by Lrus007 »

it is starting to grow a little faster now.
seed plants seem to take forever vs planting a clone.
here it is today. growing nice and not to stretchy.
Lrus007
Attachments
DSCN2389.JPG
DSCN2388.JPG
DSCN2388.JPG (1.83 MiB) Viewed 4029 times

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

bought some seeds

Post by Prawn Connery »

Ooh, little bit stretchy. Have you got it under lights or on the window sill or outside or something?
Licensed to Krill

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

bought some seeds

Post by Lrus007 »

1k and a fan
Lrus007