Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

bought some seeds

Post by Prawn Connery »

You could always use that "other" screw driver. Yeah, we've all seen you getting it on with your plants. :bannana:
Licensed to Krill

Oldjoints

bought some seeds

Post by Oldjoints »

Hmmm a herbophilliac, gotta love it....

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

bought some seeds

Post by bentech »

tolerated right up until you start bringing the vacuum cleaner into the picture...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Has bestowed Karma : 4 times
Received Karma : 16 times

bought some seeds

Post by anu »

girl scout cookies is 1/3 DP ! every time i go into a disp. look for some pure DP there out,i got 10 seeds from pom and none hatched in his famous give a way,i'm growing a Yenzo's Cookies,i fucked it up,the yield will be low

does anyone have any Sweet Tooth ?
The notion of collective ownership implies a democratic approach to the utilization of resources - economic democracy.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1084 times
Received Karma : 1699 times

bought some seeds

Post by Lrus007 »

well day 8 today no sprout yet.
i will give a few more days to see.
i might have fucked it, my room is in the º90's.
if not will try another seed and a cooler room to sprout.
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

bought some seeds

Post by Prawn Connery »

anu wrote:girl scout cookies is 1/3 DP ! every time i go into a disp. look for some pure DP there out,i got 10 seeds from pom and none hatched in his famous give a way,i'm growing a Yenzo's Cookies,i fucked it up,the yield will be low

does anyone have any Sweet Tooth ?
I think I've got some Sweet Tooth x Sensi Star seeds somewhere. Might be (STxSS) x Sensi Star - I think I cubed it back to the Sensi Star because it was pretty strong gear. Would have to have a look - let me know me if interested.
Licensed to Krill

Roots

bought some seeds

Post by Roots »

None of you have smoked Durban Poison.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

bought some seeds

Post by Prawn Connery »

Are you saying those Durban Poison seeds that Bedlamatic sent me from South Africa in March 2004 weren't the real deal? Just curious . . . He sent me some Swazi and Malawai Cob, too. Jeeze, I still have some NL#5 x Skunk #1 he sent me in the same package that I never grew . . . close to 20 years old now, those seeds.

The DP came via echo in Durban, and the Malawai from derrayld. All old OG members. There was a fair bit of interaction between the Saffas and Aussies back then, as we were only across the Indian Ocean from each other. Wally Duck and Erliquin were sending their stuff over there and quite a few African seeds made their way over to us.

It's taxing my memory now, but the DP had nice blue hues and reminded me of an indica cross more than an extreme sativa. A deep, relaxing stone, but also clear in the head. Not really psychadelic at all. I know the taste is often described as aniseed or licorice, but to me it was quite sour. I dunno. It was a long time ago. I'd be disappointed to learn after all these years it wasn't real.
Licensed to Krill

Oldjoints

bought some seeds

Post by Oldjoints »

I bought Durban Poison back in the mid to late 80’s along with neville’s skunk#1 and early girl. I ended up crossing the skunk to the early girl and just smoked the Durban. Still kicking my own ass over that one. So the Durban Poison I got that was bred by Sam wasn’t the real deal either?

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1084 times
Received Karma : 1699 times

bought some seeds

Post by Lrus007 »

soaking a 2nd seed to plant tonight.
guess i got 3 more try's if it does not pop.

sad prawn i picked it because of the taste described.
never found the old thai taste so figured i would try this.
also was getting bored so figured i would pop a seed.
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.