kidney attack

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

kidney attack

Post by deran »

my left kidney said good bye to the world (nearly) , so im going to get an operation deep inside me

as far as i understood it, they will implant something like a heart stant , actually a kidney stant, to widen the flow for those juices

the ct picture showed that the organ is nearly double the size of the regular one

i had no clue that something like this is goin on inside me ... and it all started by me donoring blood for the red cross

they have found out, that my blood and liver are infected with hepatitis c (which didnt showed up some 4 or 5 years ago when i did my previous big blood analysis ) ... later on i found out that my previous gf has infected me with that crap, similiar to the kidney story, i have no complications, no problems , no health issues whatsoever, anyways i got some 610000 IU virus count on 1 mililiter blood, they had to make 5 tests to be positive, as they test usually only the antibodys, the last test tho was a dna test, cathegorizing it as genotype 1a

and while the doc was watching my liver with the ultrosonic view, my kidney jumped ritgh into his face

bc of all that shit i missed some "urgent" meeting with the city office, resulting in a high fee, for the driving license, which i didnt prolonged and that costs me some 500€ ... aint life beautiful ....

the good news tho is, that my health care is taking over all the costs for the surgery and the meds, which blew my mind when i saw that price
84 Filmtabletten (4 x 21 Stück), PZN 13445985, Apothekenverkaufspreis 17.478,72 € inkl. Mehwertsteuer.

https://www.gelbe-liste.de/nachrichten/ ... epatitis-c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yes, you read right on, the meds only cost 35000€ , 2 packs of this shit i linked above, so far , no side effects, like they used to have it with interferon and other shit, success rates being far beyond 90%

the kidney on the other side, who knows whats going on, i mean i got a full CT and a MRT including negatives for better views, but in the worst case, its going to leave my body

and all that shit, bc my ex gf didnt tell me a word about her own infection, she told me afterwards when i confronted her with the lab test results

the problem is more on the ethical side, on one side i dont give a fuck about her anymore , actually i forgive her as she is not the brightest bulb in the drawer, on the other side, legally i am able to claim money for her, doing a personal injury onto my health, same thing like you would infect somebody with HIV, just that the money is not that much with hep, but im also aware that she has no money at all, and those law suits would end with a win for me, but without money, or at least , something like 20 euros pre month, the claims would be in the size of a few thousand euros to some ten thousands

so im stuck with this moral ethical question, i dont know what to do, or to do nothing at all

what you guys think?

one thing is sure, im really low on the money atm - doing the dole - without work, living on social help .... yes its one of those hard times in my life

and i do appologize that i wasnt so much around here on the forums, my brain is burning due to all the problems that gathered around me, so i cant find inner peace nor joy nor motivation and so on ....

keep it up folks, and thanx for your open ears and eyes

take care :)
awoken the right way

Oldjoints

kidney attack

Post by Oldjoints »

Hey bro long time no talk to...
As far as your dilemna, let me pose a question:
If not for monetary help what purpose would be served by sueing her? She will be in jail and that would essentially be the result. If that is want you want then the legal system will help you make that happen. And no one could blame you for doing so.You are within your rights to do so but as far as ethical.... that is entirely up to you and right and wrong is in not what the law says but what is in YOUR heart and mind.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

kidney attack

Post by MadMoonMan »

GOD bless you my Friend. I always enjoyed talking to you. I guess we all are getting older and having to learn to deal with things we have no control over.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

kidney attack

Post by bentech »

hang in there man!

kidneys are over rated anyway. I think you can live find on just one
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

kidney attack

Post by bentech »

note quite sure how this will help but

im subject to a certain sentiment which is of mixed blessing
its been expressed as 'don't give the prick the satisfaction'

I find I add up the whole deal
what it will cost me to make my case
what I might win

and what I will be giving up revealing the sensitivity it takes to notice the harm...

mabe your not subject to that jack

I sure am...
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

kidney attack

Post by deran »

as most of all times, you guys are on the right track .... its just that some ppl are so un responsible with their own lifes, which is ok, but it crosses a border if other subjects are part of this

now its too late to ask questions, if granny had a dick she would be grandpa ... lol

anyways .. im struggling through the days ... first kidney failures are coming up, they cant decompose all the urea, so i got a "gout foot", barely walking .. hurts to the bone, drugs dont work, but ice cubes keep it tollerable .... i just have 10 more days until my surgery, so i will survive this anyways, so or so ... lol .. i got no other choice ...

to be honest , the biggest pain comes from loosing 20 euros - in weed currency - this afternoon, i thought i could make myself a nice evening ... but nada ...

thx for all the good words, im diving down again into the coldness of ice and water and keeping that foot high above my pumping heart ;)
awoken the right way

EiffelSmoker
some karma
some karma

kidney attack

Post by EiffelSmoker »

You'll get through it! Hang in there!

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 493 times

kidney attack

Post by roller24 »

fucking boomerangs. Sorry to hear this D. Positive vibes that your treatment succeeds.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

kidney attack

Post by bentech »

fuck!

man, best wishes en all that...