A damsel in distress. Plural of Mongoose Update.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
AGD
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by AGD »

smokebreaks wrote:Well I’m of a different belief set here.

I see him being deported out of the UK and his moving to Thailand after his jail sentence was completed a few months after the SR site started. Elsewhere on the site here someone had posted it had started back in Feb, and Hacks suggested that Ross and VJ started talking a few months later.

I dunno what the timeline is, or does have anything to do with anything.

When Silk Road got started and when it got popped, after which, remember Snowden defected telling the world that the USA was spying on everyone and everything, I was busy dealing with a lot of what life throws at you...

There’s a whole lot more back and forth that we will never get to the bottom of so let’s let the courts do their things, then we can piece together what really happens.

Again, suppositions aren’t admissible, facts they are, and the warrant the judge signed off indicates that Mongoose had an involvement in the charges he faces.

No where in that indictment that Oldjoints posted a link — I’m lazy to go look for it on my phone — does it say that he’s facing accusations at trial for, murder for hire, that never occurred.

If you know what you’re looking for you can easily piece together a timeline that shows Mongoose in jail, Mongoose out of jail.

And believe me, there are fucking prisoners that are running live videoshows in groups on Facebook. Streaming their shit live to the world out of confines of the US prison system from behind the bars of the grey bar motel.

I’ve got a couple of associates who can’t seem to keep themselves out of jail. County, State, Federal, they run the gamut. You could not believe the stories they share about how shit gets run in the land of the free, with the highest concentration of incarcerated in the world, it is absolutely mind boggling. But then you see prisoners doing FB live shows at Christmas and they’re walking in and out of their cells pretty much at will.
I know, that the murder for hire cases were not included in the Ross U. case. My focus is on the timeline and what happened until these murder situation started. These were the start of a lot of confusion and the beginning of the end of SR.

It's ok if you guys think, that it is possible to admistrate the biggest darkweb drug site from a cell in GB. I have never been in jail more than one night, so I probably don't know much of the possibilities and I am wrong here.
Also it is based on PoMs words, but I assume, that he has something to strengthen his defense...

Oh and I am sure that the UK gov will not admit, that inmates can use cellphones and internet in jail without observation if you ask them. Suddenly it might indeed be important, if the judge believes, that someone in jail could do all this or not.

DD Ramone
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 2 times
Received Karma : 2 times

Post by DD Ramone »

I know someone that could administer a website as admin on a cellpone with a 1mbs connection from jail in the far east.
DD Ramone, picks his bass to the bone, he's a BLITZKRIEG BOPPER !

Oldjoints

Post by Oldjoints »

Generally it’s much harder in the U.S. to smuggle and keep a cellphone in Prison. I’m not saying it doesn’t happen because I have seen them, but it’s much harder because they have scan machines you walk through that detects metals. They also have handhelds that you are scanned with when entering and leaving for yard. It also depends on what level security prison you are in to what level of security they use. County jails are a different story as some are lax and others pretty secure. But if someone wanted to operate a crime ring from prison it is always doable as like they say where there is a will there is a way.

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: memento mori
Has bestowed Karma : 974 times
Received Karma : 765 times

Post by dill786 »

as a brit i can confirm , YES many prisoners use mobiles in jail and yes they do run successful drug lines outside when they themselves are locked up. these small mobile phones are imported from china and people wrap the phones up in condoms and shove them up there arses to smuggle them to jails....

https://metro.co.uk/2017/12/31/tiny-mob ... n-7136735/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kuchisabishii

Giblet Muncher
some karma
some karma

Post by Giblet Muncher »

Some screenshots from the US government Pacer website. Some deadlines and due dates and also an associated case from 2015.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-07-22-16-43-29.png
Screenshot_2018-07-22-16-48-11.png
Screenshot_2018-07-22-16-53-34.png
Screenshot_2018-07-22-17-36-58.png
Screenshot_2018-07-22-17-50-01.png
"MUNCHIN' ON THE GIBLETS DAY BY DAY"

DD Ramone
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 2 times
Received Karma : 2 times

Post by DD Ramone »

MUNCH MY GIBLETS!

Great screen name Giblet Muncher!
DD Ramone, picks his bass to the bone, he's a BLITZKRIEG BOPPER !

Oldjoints

Post by Oldjoints »

I do notice a protective order filed on 07/03/2018, that’s fairly interesting considering where he is at the moment.

Giblet Muncher
some karma
some karma

Post by Giblet Muncher »

here is that protective order
Attachments
show_temp_(2)[1].pdf
(650.79 KiB) Downloaded 59 times

Giblet Muncher
some karma
some karma

Post by Giblet Muncher »

another file from the list.
Attachments
20180722_191749[1].png

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Don’t forget them pacer searches are 10¢ ea. too. ;)
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.