~PUFFSCOIN~ smart contract driven cannabis cryptocurrency

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
PUFFSdev
some karma
some karma

Post by PUFFSdev »

Butcher Bob wrote:
PUFFSdev wrote:i just wanted to touch on one last thing. the idea of PUFFScoin as an investment. i dont think we've ever presented it in that light.
Really? Seeing as you provide cryptocurrency ticker info at the top of your web page, as well as a section labled "Protecting Investors' Interests", it would seem you disagree with yourself.
thats a little nit picky. theres a dearth of synonyms at times, especially when dealing with economic subjects. naturally, anything you spend money on is an investment. i think the issue here is that in a general economic sense as presented by a lot of cryptocurrency projects, the marketing strategy is that people will make money because their currency will "go to the moon!" PUFFScoin doesnt make that promise, because forward looking statements like that are irresponsible and present a false sense of the market. we hope that people who purchase PUFFScoin will hold them and use them to interact with the services we provide on our blockchain, or to use them at marketplaces... our own storefront or independent user marketplaces... to purchase goods and services. we are building utility and usability, and what the market does with that, we have no control over, so we dont prognosticate. so yes, "protecting investors interests" because if you decide to back our project, receiving PUFFScoin in return, we want to make sure you can use those tokens in any number of ways.
A simple search revealed that you lost a case to have the government cover your MMJ costs last year, as reported by CBC. When considering that, I would assume either you are good enough at your cryptocurrency work to provide for your own costs, or that your work is not good enough to generate income, which would cause me to question the validity/reliability of your present offering.
i FOUGHT a case against the nova scotia government to have my medical cannabis covered. that was a little over a year ago. and was, as i mentioned previously, when my seizures were uncontrolled. i had been forced out of traditional work (i was doing archaeological survey work in alberta) because of my epilepsy, and when medical EI ran out, my doctor still wouldnt clear me to return to work. eventually, we applied for social services. i applied to have my prescription covered, but they have set aside conditions within their legislation that actually precludes those who had cannabis related issues from the rights of appeal that anyone else has. i argued up to a board level appeal, using the supreme court decision of nova scotia that said they were in the wrong with denying coverage for cannabis. that issue is currently before the nova scotia human rights tribunal.

when i did get some help from my fellow SubGenii and had my prescription covered for a good three months, i was able to get back to work, and yes, my work within cryptocurrency, some smart investing when the price of bitcoin spiked at Christmas, and living within my means, i afford my prescription with no problem now. ive sadly become a snooty connoisseur, my sativas during the day and indicas at night, when my head feels like spiders are starting crawl around the inside of my skull i use some live resin.

as ive said, cannabis saved my life, and because i wasn't fighting seizure recovery most of the day, my brains feeling like oatmeal, i was able to concentrate on things like building a cryptocurrency, and adapting smart contract code to produce applications that will provide cannabis, one way or another, to people who are experiencing what i did, fallen thru the cracks and having to struggle when having assistance covering their prescription would make the biggest difference in the world.

compassionate pricing is an important aspect of the dispensary side of things, but we havent really found a metric to assist those receiving social programming that has prohibitions against cannabis coverage. those ideas would require more invasion of client privacy than id be comfortable with.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

A fool is soon parted with his money. I'm now thinking the the price has to be tied to lettuce as well as milk.

Not that I particularly like lettuce.

Its just "Why the hell not?" If it comes down to tieing an "E-Coin" to something why not?

What's the average cost of a whore in Texas?
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by MadMoonMan »

And then who is to say some evil greedy bastard with lots of money inserts lots of whores in Texas deflating the cost of the TWC "Texas Whore Coin" and buys them all up at the right moment.

Then fires lots of the whores. Putting young innocent non virgins out on the street?

Backpage.... anyone?

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by MadMoonMan »

Then, Where are us average americans at?

No backpage.... no whores?

Talking about pissing lots of people off. seems to me the government is heading in the right direction.

If I don't get my uh... penis serviced..... I tend to be a very hostile individual

What kinda amerka is this?

cough.

cough

I don't have any money left since I sent it to scammers

promising me eternal life

can I have a bitcoin for free pleez?

:)

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

PUFFSdev wrote:thats a little nit picky.
It's not nit picky, it's called due diligence. For all your use of fancy terms and jargon, you should surely understand that simple concept.
PUFFSdev wrote:...my fellow SubGenii...
Ah yes, your Subgenius friends...where you leave more footprints of your nature...

"...im not white...BUT I AM TRASH."
http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/FIST20 ... onya..html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And then I found this as well...
This domain name was registered the 22/08/2017 and update for the very last time the 22/08/2017. The subscription period will finish the 22/08/2018 Abvhiael Stuart (GAY Foundation) is the owner of gaymoney.market domain name. The gaymoney.market main IP address is 198.71.232.3 and it's located to United States, ...

https://registrydb.com/amp/gaymoney.market" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dude....I'm just doing a very simple Google check into your background, and it's throwing up so many red flags that I wouldn't further consider your offering. I haven't even bothered to look at your three partners yet. Makes me wonder what I would find if I actually knew what I was doing.

It's been a couple years now...how are those MISHcoins doing for you? Did you make any money? Are they even worth what they were sold for at offering? Did you even receive them?

I know yours were just a nominal giveaway, but these questions should point out to you why investors need to be very scrupulous before spending standard forms of currency on unproven, intangible, crypto forms.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1084 times
Received Karma : 1699 times

Post by Lrus007 »

lets use bud as currency.
you know the barter system has worked for a long time.
trade bud for texas hookers, milk or lettuce ect.
now if you want to give me gold coins for bud i would not refuse.
call me old fashion. but i like to hold my money sometimes.
good luck with your ponzi.. i mean puffscoin venture
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

PUFFSdev
some karma
some karma

Post by PUFFSdev »

Butcher Bob wrote:
PUFFSdev wrote:thats a little nit picky.
It's not nit picky, it's called due diligence. For all your use of fancy terms and jargon, you should surely understand that simple concept.
PUFFSdev wrote:...my fellow SubGenii...
Ah yes, your Subgenius friends...where you leave more footprints of your nature...

"...im not white...BUT I AM TRASH."
http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/FIST20 ... onya..html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
well, the subgenii, either you get 'em or you dont. weed has been the essential holy sacrament since that happy cult's inception. and the seven words of a longer rant you quote there are very our of context, but thats ok. that was also written 15 years ago. i was... BARELY 30. c'mon. you cant pick apart what im doing withmy project so you pick me apart. i have warts and skeletons and all that fo' sho' and try to attack me. the simple concept i understand is that theres an inequity that i can help fix, and whether ive said a nutty thing or THIRTY in the past, that doesnt preclude the fact that im a very intelligent person who has built a very complex system with a simple purpose. im not evil, im not an asshole (im a BIT of a curmudgeon) and im actually trying to to a good thing, ive been involved in this industry for long enough that i know the pitfalls, i know the snags and i know what works. i dont think you have a working knowledge of the industry whatsoever, so maybe compare what im building against some of the other projects first before writing me off.
And then I found this as well...
This domain name was registered the 22/08/2017 and update for the very last time the 22/08/2017. The subscription period will finish the 22/08/2018 Abvhiael Stuart (GAY Foundation) is the owner of gaymoney.market domain name. The gaymoney.market main IP address is 198.71.232.3 and it's located to United States, ...

https://registrydb.com/amp/gaymoney.market" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
i mentioned that i assisted an LGBT group in positioning their product towards market utility. it was a very challenging job for me because im very straight, BUT there was a massive untapped market that was self-identified, and the developer of the project was sorta floundering. i worked with them for about six months but development wasnt going where it needed to, at the pace it needed to, and THIS project seemed much more NECESSARY, something i could do a whole lotta good with. im no longer associated with that development group, although i wish them all the best as theyve rebranded their name (maintaining my writing and my development roadmap) as Proud Money.

Dude....I'm just doing a very simple Google check into your background, and it's throwing up so many red flags that I wouldn't further consider your offering. I haven't even bothered to look at your three partners yet. Makes me wonder what I would find if I actually knew what I was doing.
yuiur really pushing hard to find something nefarious though, which is more of a telling sign about you than it is about me. look. im not some monster human being out there to rip people off. im actually a really decent fellow who goes out of his way to generally do good things. ive volunteered with search and rescue for nearly ten years, im a freemason and have volunteered with the de molay boys group. if you looked really deep you wouldve found my website about waterfalls (nswaterfalls.blogspot.ca). if you dug really really deep youd find out im a normal guy with a fairly normal life.
It's been a couple years now...how are those MISHcoins doing for you? Did you make any money? Are they even worth what they were sold for at offering? Did you even receive them?

I know yours were just a nominal giveaway, but these questions should point out to you why investors need to be very scrupulous before spending standard forms of currency on unproven, intangible, crypto forms.
EXACTLY what i say alla time. and youve gone from being scrupulous to trying to find somehting deep and dark and ugly in my past to use against me for whatever reason. its not debate, its just attack. you seem like a really intelligent guy and i wish you all the best, but if you cant at least keep the debate on the issue and not passive aggressive attacks against me as an individual then i dont think we have much left to say. at least you can say this, with all your in depth vetting of my oh so unspectacular life, im a real person which is more than can be said for a lot of projects out there that ARE scams. ill give you my address and phone number if itd help. i stand fully behind what ive built because i know it works (the testnet hums) and i know its going to make a difference. if this project pays for the medical cannabis for TEN veterans, if it improves just TEN lives, then its been worth every hour of every day of the last eight months ive spent on it.

when we are going, and we're transparently operational, this july, drop me a line. ill send you 500 PUFFS, no matter what theyre worth at the time. maybe itll be worth a gram. maybe itll be worth a quarter pound and a buster and a cute tshirt. but itll be worth every penny of it to prove you wrong.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

PUFFSdev wrote:ive been involved in this industry for long enough that i know the pitfalls, i know the snags and i know what works. i dont think you have a working knowledge of the industry whatsoever
Yet just a year ago you couldn't pay for your own smoke.

While I've been on these boards for the last 15 years, helping teach folks how to grow, and often giving seeds out for free, without ever asking for anything in return. And I've made no secret that my education and work history for the last 30 years is in the area of accounting and finance.

I have been playing nice so far, hoping that you would get the message that we are not a bunch of stupid stoners. And at the same time leading you down a treacherous road, where if neccessary, I will hang you with your own words. I've known most of the active members here for longer than this site has been around...I consider them family...and I act in their best interest.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

bob is one of the most even handed members here PUFFSdev,

im curious how coins value are initially set and how is that effected if only coin owners making transactions are working the blockchain?

what kind of transaction time would you be facing at that point?
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

PUFFSdev
some karma
some karma

Post by PUFFSdev »

Butcher Bob wrote:
PUFFSdev wrote:ive been involved in this industry for long enough that i know the pitfalls, i know the snags and i know what works. i dont think you have a working knowledge of the industry whatsoever
Yet just a year ago you couldn't pay for your own smoke.

While I've been on these boards for the last 15 years, helping teach folks how to grow, and often giving seeds out for free, without ever asking for anything in return. And I've made no secret that my education and work history for the last 30 years is in the area of accounting and finance.

I have been playing nice so far, hoping that you would get the message that we are not a bunch of stupid stoners. And at the same time leading you down a treacherous road, where if neccessary, I will hang you with your own words. I've known most of the active members here for longer than this site has been around...I consider them family...and I act in their best interest.
well, kudos to you, and as i said before, i appreciate the hard questions, but i dont appreciate personal attacks, especially when you attempt to slant your presentation to colour me as a scammer. and while im often irreverent, i dont think ive ever given the impression i think of anyone as a "stupid stoner" especially since i have in my own life fought to push against that very same stigma. the funniest thing here is that we're on the same damn side, but because, as i said, i dont think you really GET crypto, you attack it. its the same thing the banks are doing, because crypto, in essence, is the thing that will disrupt them, and its the board of directors fat bonuses that they worry about, not the customer.

hang me with my own words if you want. i speak honestly and consistently. you can twist, macrame, and weave my words into whatever you want, but i believe in my project, i understand inherently the mechanics of the industry, and what we've built is factors better than the competition. crypto isnt going away. it is becoming more and more integrated in everyday life. instead of fighting me about it by trying to tear ME down pesonally, why not explain to me why you are terrified of crypto in the first place? if your entire argument is that crypto is a scam, then you havent done any research and yuir simply speaking out of the side of yuir arse. i know that we will make a difference with this project, and while you have had 30 years in accounting and finance you SHOULD appreciate what an unalterable ledger means to an industry like this. as a financial instrument, that one simple expression of use should excite you.

if this is just about scoring points on me, then whatever, you arent worth the time. if you are interested in actual DEBATE on the ISSUE you disagree with, then im here all week.