The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 338 times

Gypsy Nirvana - Freedom

Post by smokebreaks »

I know I should've posted this about a month ago but I've been busy.

Gypsy's legal team got him off from the UK courts and avoided his extradition request by the US Gov.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/art ... n-bid.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A US Government bid to extradite a British cannabis seed dealer has been blocked by the High Court.

Gypsy Nirvana, of London, whose trade in the seeds is legal in the UK, has been fighting extradition to the US since 2013.

US authorities, who describe him as a “marijuana activist and advocate”, accused him of conspiring to manufacture, distribute, import and export marijuana seeds and wanted him to face charges in the state of Maine.
....The judge said Mr Nirvana was not “offering guidance” on how to grow cannabis plants and had “no interest” in the plants or its leaves – only the seeds.
:fly:
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

Gypsy Nirvana - Freedom

Post by Prawn Connery »

Yeah, I took the opportunity to congratulate him over at the other place. He actually unlocked me - can you believe it? - after 14 years of being banned!

I just set a new world record for the longest interval between registering and first post! At least I can hit up the Chimera forums now . . . and try to stay out of trouble :wink:

JJScrotum's not in charge there any more - thank fuck!

Gypsy, I tell you, the company you keep . . . :whistle:
Licensed to Krill

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 338 times

Gypsy Nirvana - Freedom

Post by smokebreaks »

I got unbanned too, after just about as long.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Gypsy Nirvana - Freedom

Post by bentech »

I finally read a pm Chimera sent me 12 years ago...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Gypsy Nirvana - Freedom

Post by Prawn Connery »

Haha! How times have changed . . .
Licensed to Krill

Hopefull Stoner
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: Stoned Cold Bulldog
Has bestowed Karma : 12 times
Received Karma : 174 times

Gypsy Nirvana - Freedom

Post by Hopefull Stoner »

wow, so he beat the u.s. request. wonderful. not a big fan of him but still. yeah, all the banning and why etc. is why i left many years ago. i'm there now but just lurk and get info that draws me there.

Chimera beans are no longer via site channels. i wonder if he's getting out all together cause it's hard to find his shit.
i've got 5 Calizahr beans and i think i might have a chimera mix pack/partial.

late bake TANGIE, one bud left and a bud in the sampler jar. i'm think this last tangie but should start a new sampler container. each time i get something different, i try to save a nug or two of it and just put it away. only hit the sampler twice. some GDP should be in a jar tomorrow nght. i was not liking the mainly sativa dom cultivars and needed a more standard indica. :toker1: :tokie: :gadday:
Stoned Cold Bulldog in the flesh. peace power and luv to all comrades and old friends. :gadday: :toker1: :tokie:

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 470 times
Received Karma : 957 times

Gypsy Nirvana - Freedom

Post by Munchy »

Locutus, you do not have permission to access this page. oh well... :laugh:
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Gypsy Nirvana - Freedom

Post by Prawn Connery »

Hopefull Stoner wrote:Chimera beans are no longer via site channels. i wonder if he's getting out all together cause it's hard to find his shit.
i've got 5 Calizahr beans and i think i might have a chimera mix pack/partial.
SchnaCal.jpg
I stocked up a while ago. I was gifted some Chimera genetics by Ain/Keph (anyone still in contact with them?) and grew out this monster fucking Calizhar x Schnazzleberry that went almost 3/4lb in my cabinet, so after that I thought I'd better explore some of his other offerings.

Actually, its an economical way to explore DJ Short's Blueberry, as Chimera used it in a lot of his crosses and his seeds are very reasonably priced - especially compare to what "Old World Genetics" (DJ Short) seeds are selling for these days. Schnazzleberry is 3/4 DJ Blueberry. I've just started some Mental Floss.

When I get a bit more space, I've got a 30-pack of Chim's "Ultimix" which is heavy on the SPG x Blueberry and supposed to be a real killer. One of the most potent plants I ever grew came out of an old SOL Adventure Mix, which had similar genetics.
CalScnazz13.jpg
Two more Calizhar x Schnazz from the same grow - they were about half the size.
Last edited by Prawn Connery on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Gypsy Nirvana - Freedom

Post by Prawn Connery »

What have you guys done to the site? It's actually quite fast today . . . :woohoo:
Licensed to Krill

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1084 times
Received Karma : 1699 times

Gypsy Nirvana - Freedom

Post by Lrus007 »

ben and i were in chat today also.
one day got dill in chat and madmoonman a few times
:smoke:
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.