Back in Action

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Hopefull Stoner
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: Stoned Cold Bulldog
Has bestowed Karma : 12 times
Received Karma : 174 times

Back in Action

Post by Hopefull Stoner »

after 9 grueling years from growing the shit is on finally.

Well, folks it seems some has come out of retirement after 9 yrs in solitary growing hell.

i have a couple clones vegging getting ready to make cuts and set up the veg area where the moms and clones will live for the most part.
1. GREEN CRACK
2. MASTER KUSH
3. AK47
4. BLUE DREAM

THE BLUE DREAMS WERE 3 RATTY ASS CUTS that were almost trashed, 1 was killed as it had no foliage growing and was going south very fast.
all my fault as i didn't do them right trying to shake the rust of my growing skills. they came from a very nice clone that i made 4 cuts from.
so potted up 2 cuts in one pot and 1 in the other. low and behold all of the leaf cuts have gotten new growth and are rooted of course.
about time i separate the two clones so they can have their own pot. already got the leftover pot/medium waiting for a transplant.

Green crack was damaged and i took the top off to make another mom. that has gone well and the twin dragon green crack that looks pretty good now is doing fine and waiting to be potted up. i did a root check awhile back and they were looking damn good. will likely repot her tomorrow to her final mommy pot. i should get 4 niece cuts off it. got some leaf issues that haven't been diagnosed yet. that's even though i have a picture guide to sick plants. i will still look further to diagnose the issue. i did a rapid ready ph probe check and except for on @ 5.O the rest were 5.75 to 6.5 in the pots 7 total.

have another green crack clone rooted and doing ok, but that really nice clone i made is having some issues that are pissing me off since that clone was perfect and rooted fine in the grow clone before being potted up. now, I DID USE ON THE BOTTOM OF A WHITE POT A LAYER OF GROSTONES then a mix of grostones worked into miracle grow moisture control potting mix. i'll do a root check to see if the roots have gone to the bottom and don't like it with nothing buffering them medium wise other than grostones. as i don't water that often that may be the issue and didn't think of it until now.

the master kush is ready to be topped to make a nice mommy back up. the AK47 was a runt but is growing some. that shit has weird vein coloration that i have not seen on the sick plant charts before. it's always something that makes u go grrr.

i have been growing them with small led's 3 of them now used to light all 7 pots. soon to be eight pots. will have to test the 250 mh to make sure it works. if so it will be the veg/clone light. if not i'll get a 4 bulb T5 and call it a day. i haven't tried to make them take off cause i have a window of time i need to be in that has to happen once the coast is clear.

mother will go into epsoma organic potting mix and fed alaska grow and likely get alaska bloom for when it's time to take cuts from the mom.
K.I.S.S. style nothing fancy. then moms will go back on veg ferts only. i'll try to keep the moms small and will likely prune the roots back to the help with that during the potting up of the moms. i've never done it before but i'm not afraid lol.

by the time the green crack are ready to go and i pop a couple chemo seeds to have some power goodies the master kush should be ready to provide clones. tent is only a 4 x 4 so not going to put more than 10-12 pots in there to flower 2 gallons. hoping to get 2 zips per pot of quality bud. if i pull a elbow of quality bud i'll consider it a huge success. hell that will be my 1st. elbow haul. all my last growing was project oriented and not about bud production. now it's going to be the opposite buds 1st. and projects 2nd. i will do a small pollen chuck if i get a male or two from the chemo seeds. i don't know their exact orgin. but i do have chemo beans from meduser both the original ubc chemo as well as their updated version too. i want to keep them separate but will combine them later based on how they each turn out. only have 1 pack each.

will use a 600 hps digital non-dimable old school lumatek to flower. gorilla shorty tent because height was an issue if i need to move the tent into a secondary safe area. have brought just about all the gear ahead of time. medium = coco, nutes coc specific CNS 17, new filter, new fan etc etc. just need to loc down some tent fans and since the little once are so cheaply built and have issues staying on the poles once again a small item becomes a pain in the ass to buy. smdh

the pics will be from them being new to the cave to a slight progression. sorry if i get some out of order, u can sue me if you smoke a fatty with me. ijs top to bottom single pots . ak47, master kush and green crack

i'll toss up more pic's later. i should have been sleep and my damn head hurts. but i have 2 dr. appts today. smdh

AK-47 1.JPG
Attachments
Master Kush 1.JPG
Green Crack 1.JPG
pt. 1 green crack, master kush, ak47, blue dream.JPG
green crack, master kush, ak47, blue dream.JPG
Stoned Cold Bulldog in the flesh. peace power and luv to all comrades and old friends. :gadday: :toker1: :tokie:

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Back in Action

Post by bentech »

good to see you!

I notice you snip your leaves
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

Back in Action

Post by Prawn Connery »

Those tent fans are shit. I just bought a couple of cheap desk fans, removed the legs and hung them with some chain. They're going OK for now.
6weeksflash.jpg
Licensed to Krill

Hopefull Stoner
good karma
good karma

Back in Action

Prawn Connery wrote:Those tent fans are shit. I just bought a couple of cheap desk fans, removed the legs and hung them with some chain. They're going OK for now.
i feel you prawn, i was already thinking of options. the towers seem to suck based on checking reviews and just might do a small stand and put a oscillating fan on it most likely or do what you do.

SO, ABOUT TO DO PHOTO updates. all plants were sprayed for a second time with gordons bug no more OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. shit i can't stop hitting the caps. as usual. so any way did a light dilution and the stuff is real old, but didn't damage the plants so will keep using it. i suspected broad mites but saw no webs. can't see broad mites cause they are too small. finding a legit scope is seemingly impossible all the cheap ones seem to suck. might just get a fucking cheap microscope to check trichs as well as bugs.

master kush needs to be topped and i have just decided to fim the AK47 which is decent size to do that imho and let it catch up later for clones. 2nd round run. the blue dreams are curling at the leaf edges. que sera sera and i'll transplant the best one into a new pot of epsoma organic potting mix and see how it likes that.

ok, computer says no new pictures to import. and so far the tips and fixes i found i can't do for various reasons. such bs. i'll try to reboot the phone
Stoned Cold Bulldog in the flesh. peace power and luv to all comrades and old friends. :gadday: :toker1: :tokie:

Hopefull Stoner
good karma
good karma

Back in Action

ok so finally got the pics to import, but don't know how really. The AK 47 has made some slow but steady progress. If u look close at the fan leaves on the bottom picture with the very edges curling inward and some dimpling on another. wtf it's always something after a rocky start and good recovery, now more issues.
wait till u see the fucking blue dreams that were doing well then boom . :roll:
Attachments
AK 47 c.JPG
AK 47 b.JPG
AK 47 a.JPG

Hopefull Stoner
good karma
good karma

Back in Action

DASTARDLY BLUE DREAM. the two in the same pot were looking excellent now like shit.
fucking leaves are just eluding me as to why. just sprayed the two in the same pot today. sprayed on d1-d3-d7/8 : d=day
Attachments
BLUE DREAM  2 & 3 a.JPG
blue dream 1.JPG

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Back in Action

Post by bentech »

hey man
don't want to leave you hanging

whats the word?
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Back in Action

Post by MadMoonMan »

2 words.

Epsom Salt
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.