My first legal grow

All name brand info and homemade how-to's welcome
Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

My first legal grow

Post by Dick Fein »

I am weeks away from receiving my license to grow my medicinal mj and am looking for recommendations. I don't know any of the new breeders.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

My first legal grow

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Find a good med dispensary and get some cuts from them. If it's like here, they'll have some good genetics. The good lines get cloned and the established med dispensaries are often among the best sources. They'll have some of the strain-of-the-month stuff most people are hot for plus some proven winners.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

My first legal grow

Post by Dick Fein »

Ever hear of Clearwater Buds https://www.instagram.com/clearwaterbuds/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or MSNL? https://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I would really like something nobody else around here has. It is all feminized autoflower garbage around here.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

My first legal grow

Post by MadMoonMan »

If you want the best but its a lot of work. White Russian.

If you want good meds. Fairly easy to grow Kosher Kush needs extra epsom salts Burmese Kush for the not quite ready to medicate bedside.

There is nothing like the white russian in my experience. Always happy to rediscover it.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

cannaboy420
some karma
some karma

My first legal grow

Post by cannaboy420 »

I am new and waiting the answer as well lol....

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

My first legal grow

Post by Dick Fein »

How long have you been waiting? I found some DJ Short Blueberry seeds and they want 200.00 but will I be disappointed like I was with the last batch of Greenhouse White Widow not living up to my memory of it?

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

My first legal grow

Post by Dick Fein »

It's official. I can start as soon as I find what I am looking for. I had to sue Health Canada because they were taking to long process my application and there is still a chance they will be forced to pay damages to the tune of 2 grams per day for the 3 months they delayed my application.
Attachments
redacted grow license.pdf
(532.58 KiB) Downloaded 22 times

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

My first legal grow

Post by Dick Fein »

It came with this information bulletin. I love their idea for disposing of surplus cannabis.
https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/ ... poses.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Information bulletin: safety and security considerations when producing cannabis for your own medical purposes
Context

The Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR) allows individuals, who have been authorized by their health care practitioner, to register with Health Canada to produce a limited amount of cannabis for their own medical purposes.

You may only start producing marijuana plants once you receive a Health Canada registration certificate.

You must operate within the limits set out in your registration certificate, and abide by your maximum plant limit, your maximum storage limit and your maximum possession limit. You are only authorized to produce a limited amount of cannabis for your own medical purposes - you cannot share or provide it to anyone else.

The ACMPR includes rules to help maintain the safety and security of patients, persons designated to produce for patients, household residents and surrounding communities that must be followed by all registrants. You are also expected to comply with all relevant provincial/territorial and municipal laws including local bylaws about zoning, electrical safety, fire safety, together with all related inspection and remediation requirements. In addition, there are a number of simple precautions that you can take to reduce risks to your health and safety which are outlined below.

Please be sure that you understand all of your responsibilities under the terms of your Health Canada registration. If you have any questions, please visit the Health Canada website or call toll-free at 1-866-337-7705 or email omc-bcm@hc-sc.gc.ca.
Recommended safety and security measures
General

Under the ACMPR, it is your responsibility to make sure that all marijuana plants or cannabis products in your possession for medical purposes are secure, and that other people, including children, cannot access them.
You may wish to take measures so that other people do not know that you are growing marijuana, or producing cannabis, for your own medical purposes (e.g., ensuring plants cannot be seen from outside your yard or house; limiting marijuana smells coming from your production site).

Outdoor production

Under the ACMPR, if you are producing outdoors, the boundary of the land where you are authorized to produce cannot have any points in common with the boundary of the land where a school, public playground, or other public place frequented mainly by persons under 18 years of age is located.
You may want to consider installing a tall fence with a locking gate or an alarm system to help keep your production area secure.

Indoor production

If you are growing plants indoors, ensure that there is enough ventilation to remove excess moisture and humidity to stop mold from building-up on your plants or in the building.
If you decide to make changes to the structure of your home or your electrical system, you should seek the advice of a licensed professional to ensure that you are in compliance with municipal and provincial/territorial building codes.

Storage

You may want to consider installing strong locks on the doors to all areas where you produce or store cannabis and/or installing a home monitoring or alarm system.
You should also store your cannabis in a safe or equally protected location that you can secure with a lock (e.g., cabinet, closet, or trunk).
If you have children, or have children who visit your home regularly, you may also want to ensure that cannabis and cannabis products are stored in childproof containers to avoid accidental ingestion.

Health

Producing cannabis can pose certain risks to your health and safety. Please consider the following:

If you plan to use chemical products, such as pesticides, ensure that these products are safe for use on a plant that you plan to eat or vaporize. You may wish to consult Health Canada's Homeowner Guidelines for Using Pesticides for more information about using pesticides safely.
If you are making a cannabis product, such as oil or butter, you are not permitted to use an organic solvent such as butane, benzene, methyl chloride, or chlorinated hydrocarbons.
Using organic solvents to make cannabis products poses significant safety risks, such as fire and explosion, and health risks if the product contains residue from the production process.

For additional information about of the potential health risks associated with smoking or otherwise consuming cannabis please speak with your healthcare practitioner. You may also wish to visit the Health Canada website to review available consumer information.
Safe disposal of cannabis

If you produce more cannabis than you are authorized to possess or store, you must destroy the excess amount so that you stay within your authorized storage and/or possession limit at all times.
To protect other persons, especially children or youth, or pets in your household, you should render any excess amount(s) of cannabis unfit for use or consumption prior to disposing of it. One method of disposing of excess cannabis is to blend the marijuana with water and mix it with cat litter, to mask the odour, and then place it in your regular household garbage.
It is not advisable to burn your dried marijuana or plants.

Please refer to the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act, the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations, and to your registration for further information about the activities that you are permitted to conduct and on the procedures you must comply with.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

My first legal grow

Post by bentech »

here kitty kitty!
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

My first legal grow

Post by deran »

The answer is not growing some so called brand new strains, as most are just overhauled marketing fakes, where thc percentage is used as the primary selling factor
Percentage doesn't mean shit, as far as its higher than 4%
Most important is the effects you get from inhaling, and those can't be put neither into words nor numbers nor anything else
Yes its true, a strain with "only" 10% can have a much better and stronger high than a modern 30% thc variety

The answer is growing something "oldschool" proved and over time established strain

Get a pack of super silver haze and select 2 opposite phenos from it, a strong sativa high and a strong indica high

Although SSH is a quarter century old, it still wins cups all over the world, it's copied and renamed to mask its heritage, like amnesia as the best example
Also i can guarantee that a SSH has a better and stronger effect than any modern 30% gg#4 or cookie or whatelse not strain

It's really sad to watch where our "industry" has gone to, living off of the ignorancy of "ours" ... don't be fooled, go with the "classics", and if bored, rename it and start a new hype ... just to lift the curtain one day and to "fool" back
awoken the right way