MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

LEDs

Post by Prawn Connery »

Intrinsic wrote:Beautiful.

but wait .. so you started the Acid in beginning of November(?) and finished end of January? 3 months or less. is that right? impressive. for LEDS, or jes yer mad growing skillz.

Some quick extrapolation gives .. say a even 16oz final yield .. conservatively, add a little math .. and ..that would be (16*28)/520 = .86 G/W.

oh and by the by: :woohoo:
Except I'm running them at 400w now. 520 was too much and bleached the buds. I had to keep turning them down to find the best power and ended up at 400w total (200w per frame), or 50w per square foot. They are much more powerful than I thought they would be. I'm hoping to do better next run, as this was my first LED (and horizontal) grow and I am still dialling it in. Had some drainage issues early and later on (loose coco blocked the hoses).

Also, I overestimated how much those last two yielded: I only got 3.5oz from them. However, they were the smallest plants, so I've got a few bigger ones getting the chop tomorrow. If I get a pound from this grow, I'll be happy. But ultimately I'd like to be pulling 20oz or more from this set-up once I have a few decent clones and everything dialled in.
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

LEDs

Post by Prawn Connery »

LEDs kick arse
IMG_3822.JPG
Licensed to Krill

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

LEDs

Post by bentech »

im hoping theres an array in my stocking this year...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

webeblzr
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 134 times
Received Karma : 174 times

LEDs

Post by webeblzr »

I know there is an array in my stocking this year!!
A big Thank You to Prawn and GLA for enduring my fantastic ability to fuck super simple shit up, again, and again, well past FUBAR.