Tokalot VI

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: memento mori
Has bestowed Karma : 955 times
Received Karma : 744 times

Tokalot VI

Post by dill786 »

Rockets Do Not Work In The Vacum of Space ?
Kuchisabishii

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Tokalot VI

Post by bentech »

dill786 wrote:Rockets Do Not Work In The Vacum of Space ?
rockets are designed to work in the absence of oxygen
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1084 times
Received Karma : 1699 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Lrus007 »

the last line of this is classic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apc85Cp ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Tokalot VI

Post by MadMoonMan »

The questions are Who raped Corey Haim and that other kid killed himself... Whats his name....

What was that? Everyone new about it for years? What ya say... THE INFAMOUS CASTING COUCH

News to everyone?

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.1490863" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Corey Feldman's new book details sexual abuse he and Corey Haim experienced in Hollywood
BY Sherryl Connelly
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Sunday, October 20, 2013, 2:08 AM

Tweet
email

Exported.; Printed.;
Corey Feldman details his sexual abuse and drug use in Hollywood in his upcoming memoir, 'Coreygraphy.' (Thos Robinson/Getty Images)

In graphic detail, Corey Feldman reveals in a new memoir the sexual abuse he and the late Corey Haim endured at the height of their high times, when they were the coolest kids in town.

That town was Hollywood and it was awash in pedophiles who prowled the herd of teen stars that came to fame in the ’80s, Feldman writes in the book, “Coreyography,” due out Oct. 28.

The two Coreys, as they were known after their first collaboration in “The Lost Boys” (1987), were picked off early.

They went on to star together in “License to Drive” and “Dream and a Little Dream,” but as drug abuse and the damage of sexual exploitation took its toll, their fame faded.

Haim died of pneumonia in 2010, his 38-year-old body wrecked after 15 stints in rehab to combat his devastating addiction to drugs.

Feldman, 42, writes about the guilt he still feels on being there the night Haim may have been introduced to cocaine.

Feldman was close to passing out from mononucleosis, but roused himself to do blow with Haim and two older men he identifies as Ron Crimson and Tony Burnham. Both are pseudonyms.

“If it wasn’t the first time Haim had experimented with cocaine, it was definitely one of the first,” writes Feldman. “That knowledge has been exceedingly difficult to live with, knowing that I helped influence his drug use and, ultimately, unwittingly contributed to my best friend’s demise.”
Corey Feldman (left) and Corey Haim in 1989's 'Dream a Little Dream.' Feldman writes that on the set of 1987's 'Lost Boys,' Haim disclosed that an adult male had told him it was 'perfectly normal' for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations.
Corey Feldman (left) and Corey Haim in 1989's 'Dream a Little Dream.' Feldman writes that on the set of 1987's 'Lost Boys,' Haim disclosed that an adult male had told him it was 'perfectly normal' for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations. (PF1/WENN.com)

What makes the scene even more sordid in retrospect is that the teen boys were sharing the night, and the blow, with their abusers, Ron and Tony.

Haim was the first of the two to be sexually assaulted, though he didn’t recognize at the time that he was being abused.

Haim, then just 14, arrived on the set of “The Lost Boys” thinking that pleasuring older men was just what a young boy did.

And when Haim suddenly came on to him sexually, Feldman was appalled.

“Within hours of our first meeting, we found ourselves talking about ‘Lucas,’ the film he made in the summer of 1985, the role I had wanted for myself,” Feldman writes. “At some point during the filming, he explained an adult male convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was what all ‘guys do.’

“So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers, during a lunch break for the cast and crew, and Haim, innocent and ambitious as he was, allowed himself to be sodomized.”

“So ...” Haim told Feldman, according to the book, “I guess we should play around like that, too?”
Feldman's memoir, 'Coreyography,' is due out Oct. 28.
Feldman's memoir, 'Coreyography,' is due out Oct. 28.

Feldman, still a virgin at that point, told him: “No, that’s not what kids do, man.”

The man who abused Haim on the set of “Lucas,” now “walks around, one of the most successful people in the entertainment industry, still making money hand over fist,” Feldman writes, without naming the big shot.

Feldman describes the teenage Haim as being “abnormally” sexualized, as victims of childhood sexual abuse often are.

“Corey talked about sex more than anyone I have ever known,” Feldman writes.

It was Haim’s hyper-sexual behavior that led Feldman to bring him together with two of his abusers, a fact that was explosively referenced when the friends were filming the reality show, “The Two Coreys.”

Suddenly, before the cameras, Haim accused Feldman of unspeakable behavior: “You let me get f----d around in my life — raped, so to speak — when I was about fourteen-and-a-half years-old.”

The first incident occurred on the set of “The Lost Boys,” when, according to the book, the two Coreys were sitting around in a hotel where the cast hung out along with Martin Weiss, a manager of child actors who in 2012 pleaded no contest to two counts of molestation for abusing a male client.
No resale application use without the prior permission of Time, Inc. Contact your local office to see if we can clear this image for you.
Feldman (left) with Haim in their earlier years. Feldman writes that he feels guilty for being present the night Haim may have been introduced to cocaine. (Time Life Pictures/Time & Life Pictures/Getty Image)

Haim, desperately aroused, was relentlessly hounding Feldman to set him up with someone. Feldman writes that he pointed to Weiss and said: “Marty’s gay? Why don’t you ask him?”

“The two walked, single file, into the adjoining room. ... I heard sounds, banging, thumping. I felt my stomach flip-flop. I felt sick,” Feldman writes.

The disturbing scene was replayed when Haim, once again, pressured Feldman to hook him up. Feldman writes that he caved in, making a call to an “older, kinda fat” actor whom he refers to as Burnham — the second man present during Haim’s alleged introduction to cocaine.

Burnham and Haim went together to a laundry room and, after that day, Burnham was constantly in Haim’s company, according to the book.

Meanwhile, Feldman, who had already appeared in more than a hundred commercials as a child actor and co-starred in movies like “Goonies” and “Stand By Me,” was about to descend into drug hell in the company of the man who would sexually exploit him for years.

The man was Crimson, the other person present during the cocaine incident, and he was in his early 20s at this time, Feldman writes. At 15, Feldman was moving quickly into the celebrity fast lane, doing coke with comic Sam Kinison while being fed a diet of other drugs by Crimson.

One night when Feldman was close to passing out from drugs, Crimson unbuttoned the teenager’s pants before leading him into the bedroom, Feldman writes.
Feldman (second from left) and Haim (second from right) with fellow young actors Mackenzie Astin and Scott Grimes in 1987.
Feldman (second from left) and Haim (second from right) with fellow young actors Mackenzie Astin and Scott Grimes in 1987. ( ROGER KARNBAD-MICHELSON/ ROGER KARNBAD-GLOBE PHOTOS)

The next morning, Feldman woke up disgusted and hoped the incident would be buried and forgotten, he writes. But Crimson thereafter approached him in a sexual nature again and again, and Feldman writes that he was too confused and scared to push the man out of his life.

“I don’t know why I couldn’t confront Ron, but I was consumed with guilt. I felt like the whole thing was my fault,” Feldman writes. “I desperately wanted him to stop, but I was afraid of losing my friend.”

In the midst of all this, Feldman was palling around with Michael Jackson. The two would later have a falling out, but at the height of Feldman’s fame as a teen heartthrob he and Jackson were good buddies.

Jackson never made any sexual overtures to him, Feldman insists, but at one point, Jackson showed him pictures of diseased adult genitalia. Feldman said the Gloved One did it to demonstrate the dangers of unprotected sex.

One day, the two sneaked off to Disneyland in disguise. Jackson wore a fake nose, sunglasses and a giant Afro. At a teen dance club at the amusement park, Feldman tried to lure Jackson onto the floor, telling him, “Just dance like a normal person.”

Jackson merely raised an eyebrow and continued to lean casually against the wall, the book notes.

That night, when the two were registering for a room at an overbooked Disneyland hotel, a desk clerk didn’t recognize them.
-ALLCOUNTRY
Feldman (right), who was frequently seen with leggy blonds, writes that as a teen he was sexually abused for years by an older male actor. (SPW/Splash News/SPW/Splash News)

Jackson was forced to show his driver’s license and an American Express card with “Disneyland” and “Michael Jackson” on it.

“I didn’t want to have to do this,” he sighed, Feldman writes.

While Feldman was having innocent fun with Jackson, the scene was different at a soda pop nightclub in Los Angeles frequented by Drew Barrymore, Ricky Schroder, Christina Applegate and, of course, the two Coreys. Feldman doesn’t name the club.

Feldman and Haim’s girlfriend at the time, actress Alyssa Milano, co-hosted the first party. One night, passed out at the home of one of the club’s proprietors, Feldman writes that he woke to find the man “on me.”

“I pulled up my pants and ran ... back to my dad’s apartment, and cried for the rest of the night,” Feldman writes.

He said that it took time for him to realize “that many of the people I had surrounded myself with were monsters.”

There were some true Hollywood moments ahead of him. One was walking the red carpet with his then-girlfriend, Drew Barrymore, at the 1989 Academy Awards ceremony, where Rob Lowe disastrously sang and danced alongside Snow White.
Haim (left) and Feldman (right) in 1989's 'Dream a Little Dream.' The two Coreys were known for their film collaborations.
Haim (left) and Feldman (right) in 1989's 'Dream a Little Dream.' The two Coreys were known for their film collaborations.

But by 1990, even after Feldman had managed to toss Crimson from his life, the young actor was in a free fall. Arrested with 25 balloons of heroin in his possession — more than two grams — Feldman entered a celebrity rehab facility in Marina Del Ray, Calif., where he writes that guitarist Dave Navarro of Jane’s Addiction helped him shoot up.

After two more drug arrests, Feldman got serious about getting sober. Nine months of no-frills rehab finally produced the desired results. He claims he has remained cleaned ever since.

But Haim descended into the depths of drug abuse, and Feldman links that directly to the sexual abuse his friend suffered.

Feldman, now a father of a young son, Zen, charges that the “number one problem in Hollywood was, and is, and always will be, pedophilia.”

Still, he refuses to name Haim’s first abuser.

“You can’t go around publicly accusing industry titans without expecting to find yourself in the middle of a nasty lawsuit, to say nothing of the potential threat to my career, as well as to the personal safety of myself and my son,” Feldman explains.

He vehemently blames himself for Haim’s death, however.

“Corey was raped at the age of eleven,” Feldman writes, “and like many, many victims, drug use became an easy, if also tragic, way for him to escape the weight of that shame.”
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1084 times
Received Karma : 1699 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Lrus007 »

madmoon i think that post should have been in another topic.
but oh well.
i hope the people that did these things get punished.
is very sick to pick on a child that way.
the world is one fucked up place.
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Tokalot VI

Post by MadMoonMan »

oops sorry... maybe my bad.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Tokalot VI

Post by bentech »

google anonymous...

startpage.com
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

bentech wrote:google anonymous...

startpage.com

better late than never

i mean

you are just 19 years behind time , when startpage/IxQuick was the next new thing around the corner

lol
awoken the right way

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Tokalot VI

Post by bentech »

50 plus little peanut shapped characters on the back of a box of corn pops